how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Geez, Heffernan, do you really think the community manager should quit without giving a reason? Plus, it seems a little weird to spend so many years here and not say goodbye.

oh sorry i wasnt talking about you but Darwussy, MaxxPlank and others, i still hope you keep with us after a little talk with Marp :)
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Max didn't "ragequit"... he quit because this game is too time consuming, but what do you expect from someone who does not work and has all the time in the world smh
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 pm

It would have been weird for Darwoth not to say goodbye too.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Hose wrote:Max didn't "ragequit"... he quit because this game is too time consuming, but what do you expect from someone who does not work and has all the time in the world smh

Bravo Hose. Thank you for pointing that out to that autist.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Hose wrote:Max didn't "ragequit"... he quit because this game is too time consuming, but what do you expect from someone who does not work and has all the time in the world smh

Quitting = oh hey salem takes to much time goodbye

Ragequitting = OMG Salem so bad the devs do change we dont like, now we open a 24h stream and destroy our base while collecting money for our next games but still stay on the forum to Flame and QQ about everything.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed May 16, 2018 3:53 pm

I think heff is mad he didn't get any loot so he is projecting his rage into zodd and max
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Heffernan wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:

Quitting = oh hey salem takes to much time goodbye

Ragequitting = OMG Salem so bad the devs do change we dont like, now we open a 24h stream and destroy our base while collecting money for our next games but still stay on the forum to Flame and QQ about everything.

But... quitting because the game is going in a direction one thinks is bad doesn't necessarily imply 'rage'.

Of course Darwoth destroyed his base, and it's a shame he didn't open a stream of it. It makes sense he'd give away a few choice items and then drop the rest. He didn't want the people he doesn't like to break in months after he left, steal everything, pretend they'd actually accomplished something, and then flood the world with rares and ruin the scarcity. If my base had anything of value, I'd do the same, but it doesn't.

If you haven't noticed, Darwoth is gone. He said goodbye and left. He's not hanging around 'QQing and Flaming', and you missed your chance to say goodbye. I too will be going once I find a replacement, and I'm actually tired of talking to you and I don't really care what you have to say. Unless someone else specifically has something to ask or say to me, I'm also done and will be posting in Help, probably, but not much else. I've already found an interesting new game. Prerelease, but going to keep an eye on it.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed May 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Dallane wrote:I think heff is mad he didn't get any loot so he is projecting his rage into zodd and max

Collecting money? Lol.
I suggested him to do a 'Save the turkeys ' joke , so if someone wants to donate to the cause they could. He got 5 bucks from Marp i believe and nothing else.
And thats nothing compared how much he spent on the game. If we REALLY wanted to sell stuff (atleast me) , Id ask the autist group to buy items from us. You guys waste so much cash on random store items, how much would you pay for 20 bear paws a?
Anyway, stream was his way to say goodbye to Salem. He went with a bang, showing community what we did over the years.
Bottomline, no one wanted any money for items in salem. He gave away lots of stuff randomly to his friends and newbs and that was more than anyone could ask for.
I would hate to see Westpine crumble by hands of Heff and others because you guys do not deserve a single brick from it.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Heffernan wrote:Quitting = oh hey salem takes to much time goodbye

Exactly, Bravo !

...Although I do not see Darwoth or Max as rage quits, nor Juda's either (if he quit as he said)
They all explained the reasons they quit, and IMO are legit reasons. But, more importantly they do not constantly troll the forums after quitting the game.
But Zodd, yeah that was a rage quit, he even tried to present Max (his mate) as a rage quit too, but was quickly corrected by Max himself.

Even so, if someone (anyone) quits or rage quits and continues posting derogatory BS about a game or it's Developers after they've said their farewells and quit the game, it is pure childish obstruction tactics for the sole purpose of trolling players who continue supporting the game, and dissuading new prospective players who are considering this game as an entertainment option.
...Such trolling activity is normally quickly squelched by a game's community manager.

I advise the game's owner or owners that there are more new laws passed late last year (international laws) that govern obstruction of business/commerce on the internet.
A warning for the several morons who still refuse to cease efforts at intentionally obstructing this game's future profitability.
...I'de be more than happy to donate toward legal fees if needed to effectively stop the recent butt-hurt trolls here.
Last edited by Ronch on Wed May 16, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed May 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Ronch wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Quitting = oh hey salem takes to much time goodbye

Exactly, Bravo !

...Although I do not see Darwoth or Max as rage quits, nor Juda's either (if he quit as he said)
They all explained the reasons they quit and to me are legit reasons. And they do not constantly troll the forums.
But Zodd, yeah that was a rage quit, he even tried to present Max (his mate) as a rage quit too, but was quickly corrected by Max.

Even so, if someone (anyone) quits or rage quits and continues posting derogatory BS about a game or it's Developers after they've said their farewells and quit the game is childish obstruction tactics for the sole purpose of trolling players who continue supporting the game.

I advise the game's owner or owners that there are more new laws passed late last year (international laws) that govern obstruction of business/commerce on the internet.
A warning for the several morons who still refuse to cease efforts at intentionally obstructing this game's future profitability.
...I'de be more than happy to donate toward legal fees if needed to effectively stop the butt-hurt trolls here.

You escaped your handler again? Damn, thats some bad institution you got there.
Anyway, you and autists like yourself can believe that i rage quited. Some people believe earth is flat and that vaccines cause autism (In your case that might be true). I am not phased at all by your opinions of me because i dont give jack **** about you and your peers (read retards).
Last good update that i remember was for whales. Anything after that was complete garbage . I do not count bugfixes as updates, it not a new content its a fix.
Yes, throw away more money to people who just got dumped by one of their own. Give money to people who favour certain players (female players) to other. Give money to developers who use their powers to obstruct and punish players in unfair ways just because they dont like them.
If this was the government you would have riots on the streets. But its not, its salem. The only way you can express your dissatisfaction is by protesting on forums.
Do i hate the game? No,i most certainly do not. I love salem. What i do hate are lazy and corrupt devs that had something great in their hands, and succeded to smear it with ****.
You just had testemony from TotalyMeow about how the game is handled and you decide to side with JC and Marp? How pathetic are you man? Think for yourself, turn your brain on for a second. What more do you need?
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses