how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Dallane » Wed May 16, 2018 9:19 pm

I tried to intimidate you? Go take your meds
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby rodneymillerpca » Wed May 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Youth are our best investment. Invest in them wisely to yield the best return.
rodneymillerpca

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm

:?
Heffernan

Postby Rele » Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Ronch wrote:...I think I'll just go play Salem and have some real fun

lol
Rele

Postby Judaism » Wed May 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Why is anyone arguing with Ronch, he's a noob which followed us from another game to Salem and has no basic knowledge of Salem, let alone a proper perspective on years of back-stories, information and development. Its as if you're debating quantum theory with a monkey indeed.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:You profile picture suits your decision making.

Hey, that's not fair, I like monkeys !
I'll excuse it though since you're probably pretty upset that your tactic to obstruct online commerce here is a flat failure.

Hmm, and Dallane's intimation tactic failed too.
Along with Riffmaster's mommy now refusing to answer his calls.
...I think I'll just go play Salem and have some real fun now :D

Thanks guys, you make this so easy !

Ronch MVP :lol:
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Taipion » Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Rele wrote:
Ronch wrote:...I think I'll just go play Salem and have some real fun

lol

way to go man!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:17 am

Judaism wrote:Why is anyone arguing with Ronch, he's a noob which followed us from another game to Salem and has no basic knowledge of Salem, let alone a proper perspective on years of back-stories, information and development. Its as if you're debating quantum theory with a monkey indeed.

pretty much this. That he spouts off nonsense, just shows he has a special kind of stupid that can't be fixed.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Ronch » Thu May 17, 2018 3:39 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Judaism wrote:Why is anyone arguing with Ronch, he's a noob which followed us from another game to Salem and has no basic knowledge of Salem, let alone a proper perspective on years of back-stories, information and development. Its as if you're debating quantum theory with a monkey indeed.

pretty much this. That he spouts off nonsense, just shows he has a special kind of stupid that can't be fixed.

Obviously you and your imaginary friend are still butt-hurt at being forced to play on the protected noob beaches after I (solo) destroyed your base in the last game that I found you spewing BS in.
(I probably still have screenshot(s) of it)
...You're definitely not a quick learner, I'll give you that. ;)
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:15 am

Ronch wrote:Obviously you and your imaginary friend are still butt-hurt at being forced to play on the protected noob beaches after I (solo) destroyed your base in the last game that I found you spewing BS in.
(I probably still have screenshot(s) of it)
...You're definitely not a quick learner, I'll give you that. ;)

Not sure what "noob protected beaches are" yes, you destroyed our base in TOL, but we also destroyed 30 ish bases? You also gave our second base a wide ***** berth once we had more than 20 hours playtime. I base my opinion solely on your actions here, I don't see what i have to be upset about other than having to read the **** you pull out of your ass and plaster here as some sort of unholy crusade against the eyeballs of sane people.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses