how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby FulKain » Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Heffernan wrote:

What rage quit ? Darwoth cannot log in, you fool :lol: :lol: :lol:
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Champie » Mon May 14, 2018 2:07 pm

FulKain wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Maybe he can't log in, Maybe he can. The difference is that you believe everything he says and others think he is a lying *******. Locking a player out of a game seems like a serious action but am not willing to take Darwoth's side of the story as the complete truth. I have no love for Marp either - I was forum banned for posting a picture suggesting Marp loves to eat his own feces and rub it on his genitals while sitting naked on the floor like a real imbecile.

Regardless, Darwoth has quit and is taking Zodd with him. That makes Salem better!
Champie

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon May 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Champie wrote:
FulKain wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Maybe he can't log in, Maybe he can. The difference is that you believe everything he says and others think he is a lying *******. Locking a player out of a game seems like a serious action but am not willing to take Darwoth's side of the story as the complete truth. I have no love for Marp either - I was forum banned for posting a picture suggesting Marp loves to eat his own feces and rub it on his genitals while sitting naked on the floor like a real imbecile.

Regardless, Darwoth has quit and is taking Zodd with him. That makes Salem better!

Don't worry Champie. I can come back and take Zodd's place if really need be. But for now the stage is all on Zodd cause I can't be bothered to participate in any sort of idiocy the players want to have amongst each other. Don't bother responding to this either cause while I may read your response I won't be responding any further.

P.S.

Sorry to hear this is how it had to go down Darwoth.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Memento » Mon May 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Seems like Propulsion was correct
Memento

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 14, 2018 3:39 pm

gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 14, 2018 4:00 pm

FulKain wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

yes he can as seen by him destroying his stuff

is it to late to Announce my victory over Darwoth?

its pretty Fun how he was sitting in his base for Years talking how he dominates the server with anything but in reality he has never done anything relevant (unless you call winning a empty expedition noone played wich noone of us does call victory)

Darwoth calls himself the "Snake King" aka the Undefeatable, but he Betrayed me by ***** me and that was his biggest mistake (exept for when he was born) so i invaded his defense, put up a siege and whopped his ass by destroying his 40k authority main town, and killed 100s of Boundary stones of his super main town and no reaction, no raiding, no killing, not even a single TbF was placed on my glorious group that Defeated him, instead all he does is sit on the forums and talk about Bugabuse, Devabuse, restored characters (wich he yet hasnt put out proof for since it never happened) and other shenangians, meanwhile im sitting here better and bigger then ever while Clowns like Max/Zodd and Darwoth around me Ragequit and throw a tantrum making themself look like bigger idiots then ever.

Heffernan

Postby Memento » Mon May 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Heffernan wrote:

How many statues do you have?

How many times have you been killed?
Memento

Postby FulKain » Mon May 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Heffernan wrote:
FulKain wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

its pretty Fun how he was sitting in his base for Years talking how he dominates the server with anything but in reality he has never done anything relevant (unless you call winning a empty expedition noone played wich noone of us does call victory)

Darwoth calls himself the "Snake King" aka the Undefeatable, but he Betrayed me by ***** me and that was his biggest mistake (exept for when he was born) so i invaded his defense, put up a siege and whopped his ass by destroying his 40k authority main town, and killed 100s of Boundary stones of his super main town and no reaction, no raiding, no killing, not even a single TbF was placed on my glorious group that Defeated him, instead all he does is sit on the forums and talk about Bugabuse, Devabuse, restored characters (wich he yet hasnt put out proof for since it never happened) and other shenangians, meanwhile im sitting here better and bigger then ever while Clowns like Max/Zodd and Darwoth around me Ragequit and throw a tantrum making themself look like bigger idiots then ever.

First, showing someone logged in his base does not mean he is logged with his principal account.
Second, Heff wins ?? Nice oxymoron, you moron :lol:
Third, you will never have the chance to confront the Snake King, because he left the game. Thus, from now on, he will remain undefeated for ever.
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 pm

FulKain wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
FulKain wrote:What rage quit ? Darwoth cannot log in, you fool :lol: :lol: :lol:

First, showing someone logged in his base does not mean he is logged with his principal account.
Second, Heff wins ?? Nice oxymoron, you moron :lol:
Third, you will never have the chance to confront the Snake King, because he left the game. Thus, from now on, he will remain undefeated for ever.

i Defeated his top2 town
Kuku Defeated his Main Darwothh who was top1 Whipping Leaderboard and stope Claymore, America Cape Witch Hat etc.. generally gear worth 500k´

yes.... he remains "Undefeated"

Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Salem is good for one thing.
Keeping autists like Champie,Duke and Heff in one game.
Stoping them from going outside and spreading their autism.
In a way Jc is unknowingly doing Gods work.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses