how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 1:27 am

Paradoxyc wrote:She specifically said the game was going downhill I never once said I don't find the game fun, so I don't know what you're talking about? I even stated earlier in this thread that I have been doing a new playthrough for fun, and I just burnt out of the stage I was in at the time I was active since my next goals were to trade my goods with the community (which was fairly nonexistent) hence I decided to make a tutorial series to try to at least bring some people into the game which I did. I don't consider view count for a game with very few players (which is why the view count might be lower), but my view count is more than there are active players right now, so why would I be upset about that?

I see, so putting words in a brave and honest Woman's mouth to say the game sucks and will never get better is something you support (while hiding under that Woman's bravado).
But you just don't feel correct enough to stand on your two own feet and say it.

These are your words quoted in blue text below:
Paradoxyc wrote:
Ronch wrote:It is totally impossible for a game to make normal/balanced folks this resentful and unhappy, it is impossible.

Folks publishing their concerns or displeasure about a game (any game) is one thing, but posting ass-hat-rant after ass-hat-rant sprinkled with sundry insults comes from only one thing: an unhappy/unbalanced life.

And then...
And then to assume that a game (any game) will not move on and grow without them (or their approval) is very revealing of how presumptuously they think about themselves, how far they underestimate their peers, and how poorly they interpret life in general.

TMeow said it... how will it move on without developer’s approval? lol

You are either a loyalist or an obstructionist, period. There is no neutral area between the two dude, really.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 am

It is my opinion that the game sucks and will never get better while John owns it and Marp has the run of it. I thought that was clearly one of the big reasons I'm leaving. Your opinion may differ, but you don't need to reinterprate my words. Just have your own opinion, Ronch.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed May 16, 2018 1:50 am

Ronch wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:She specifically said the game was going downhill I never once said I don't find the game fun, so I don't know what you're talking about? I even stated earlier in this thread that I have been doing a new playthrough for fun, and I just burnt out of the stage I was in at the time I was active since my next goals were to trade my goods with the community (which was fairly nonexistent) hence I decided to make a tutorial series to try to at least bring some people into the game which I did. I don't consider view count for a game with very few players (which is why the view count might be lower), but my view count is more than there are active players right now, so why would I be upset about that?

I see, so putting words in a brave and honest Woman's mouth to say the game sucks and will never get better is something you support (while hiding under that Woman's bravado).
But you just don't feel correct enough to stand on your two own feet and say it.

These are your words quoted in blue text below:
Paradoxyc wrote:
TMeow said it... how will it move on without developer’s approval? lol

You are either a loyalist or an obstructionist, period. There is no neutral area between the two dude, really.

You're making two separate points of what you think I said.

Point A) The game isn't going anywhere currently
True, I don't think it is, and it hasn't been for a few years. It's been incredibly stagnant, and I don't think it will move on without the approval of the developers, as you previously said it didn't matter what we were saying about the game since they don't need our approval to move forward, yet now one of the developers themselves is leaving.

Point B) Saying that I don't think it is a fun game
No, I do think the game is fun, mechanically. It's lacking the playerbase and community to make it what it should be, which has nothing to do with being objectively "fun", it's just stagnant and lacks a bustling world at the moment.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 1:57 am

TotalyMeow wrote:It is my opinion that the game sucks and will never get better while John owns it and Marp has the run of it. I thought that was clearly one of the big reasons I'm leaving. Your opinion may differ, but you don't need to reinterprate my words. Just have your own opinion, Ronch.

Thank you for that timely clarification TotallyMeow.

I still respect your candid honesty in the information that you shared with us a few days ago about why you currently feel this way about the game's path and your disgruntled feelings toward your team-mates.
And, I also think by observations alone that you are the only mature member in that team.

But ...here is another of my opinion:
A player who quits a game, quits, (goodbye letter or not) they just quit and move on.
They may keep in contact with friends who still play that game, but they don't hang on to purposely obstruct potential new players from the countless fun experience(s) that the game offers.
Nor do they devilishly troll these forums and other social medias to trash the said game.
...those are not quitters they are hopeless narcissistic trolls who are spitefully blind to their own buffoonery and clueless to the origins of their own current and past miseries.
Last edited by Ronch on Wed May 16, 2018 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronch

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:40 am

Ronch wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:It is my opinion that the game sucks and will never get better while John owns it and Marp has the run of it. I thought that was clearly one of the big reasons I'm leaving. Your opinion may differ, but you don't need to reinterprate my words. Just have your own opinion, Ronch.

Thank you for that timely clarification TotallyMeow.

I still respect your candid honesty in the information that you shared with us a few days ago about why you currently feel this way about the game's path and your disgruntled feelings toward your team-mates at SeaTribe.
And, I also think by observations alone that you are the only mature member in that team.

But ...here is another of my opinion:
A player who quits a game, quits, (goodbye letter or not) they just quit and move on.
They may keep in contact with friends who still play that game, but they don't hang on to purposely obstruct potential new players from the countless fun experience(s) that the game offers.
Nor do they devilishly troll these forums and other social medias to trash the said game.
...those are not quitters they are hopeless narcissistic trolls who are spitefully blind to their own buffoonery and clueless to the origins of their own current and past miseries.

Omg who is this guy, this is what I have been saying, and yes that is absolutely correct. When a person quits a game they just stop playing. All this extra **** is just attention grabbing. Even worse it makes you look more pathetic when you come back, which I’m sure all of you will when the expodition comes out.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 2:40 am

Oops, I forgot an opinion:
This game is fricking fun, extremely fricking fun to play !

edit: And its fricken free to play too...
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Wed May 16, 2018 2:46 am

Jesus what game have you idiots been playing when people who have been around for years just magically disappear.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tulgarath » Wed May 16, 2018 2:52 am

Sad day, Goodbye friend.
Tulgarath

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 am

Ronch wrote:your disgruntled feelings toward your team-mates at SeaTribe.

Sea tibe huh? wow.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Ani27 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:11 am

Ani27

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses