how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Dallane » Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Just another day of heff posting

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby belgear » Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am

Darwoth,

I've lost 2 characters this world, both of which were "named" (not just one of my obamaphones.) Both of these were by your hands, but I couldn't feel more honored to say so. Though others may not have a long term memory I do recall a time you cared enough to follow through. I know how fearsome you can actually be. I don't want to get sappy, so I will just say that I hope you achieve your irl mountain compound with all the time you will be saving not ***** people here.

So long, and I hope to hear of you in the future

P.S. Though loathed by some, others definitely appreciated your persona.
belgear
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Tue May 15, 2018 2:01 am

o7 See you around in other games maybe, but best of luck wherever you go wreak havoc. Thanks for giving Salem one of its main villain types it badly needed.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:38 am

My first time playing Salem I settled on the banks of darwoths town on Jamestown.He promptly killed me and I fell in love. I spent the following 5 years after that fighting directly with/or working with darwoth. He can lie, scam, and blindside you so badly that you think its a bug. In this respect i truly consider him a master and am in awe of his abilities.

Even more sad than the fact that these unsportsmanlike pieces of trash jump on the retard bandwagon, is that they will never get such am enriching rivalry and competition.

I got the chance to work with darwoth on several opportunities, and also had arguably one of the longer/more interesting/impactful conflicts in this game as a result of distrusting you at the start of providence. Despite having tons of **** rekt, chars killed, etc, before and after that and all through the years, there has also been invaluable tips, information, and advice.

It's the most sickening thing i can think of to have such vitriol especially when an opponent is leaving. The only cancer in this game is heff & co, and if you can read that garbage without throwing up you must have the intestinal fortitude of a trash compactor.

Even more sad than everyone that was anyone leaving this game (which has already taken an absurdly long time), is seeing these "posts". Aside from lazun,(this one rare time) these people that cannot seperate reality from a game need to be in a hospital.

No big deal about the halberd, like i said i only came back for concord cause i was asked to, and im sure shoving pills up animals asses(the main providence endgame) will get boring eventually, if you find something decent let me know.

ps. its absolutely ridiculous that Marp, or anyone else claims MM is providing a game, this game was here before MM, and as stewards of the game, they have done nothing but **** upon it from day 2, i didn't mind day 1. (just an opinion dont ban me bro)
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Champie » Tue May 15, 2018 6:21 am

Methuzelah23 wrote: a bunch of lame ass crying

Thanks for the diagnosis Doc. Perhaps you need to learn how to separate the forums from reality as well. I am surprised you have such fragile sensibilities. Here let me help you practice toughening up: Can't wait until you say goodbye too, jackass!
Champie

Postby FulKain » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 am

Nsuidara wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bah7pnYha06/?hl=en&taken-by=jimojo.98
a summary of the drama

I looked at my phone too ! :lol:
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:05 am

Champie wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote: a bunch of lame ass crying

Thanks for the diagnosis Doc. Perhaps you need to learn how to separate the forums from reality as well. I am surprised you have such fragile sensibilities. Here let me help you practice toughening up: Can't wait until you say goodbye too, jackass!

Not sure who you are, why your knickers are in a knot, or why you think id waste my time saying goodbye to you. :lol: :?

oh, ****, figured it out

moron lol
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby lachlaan » Tue May 15, 2018 12:38 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Big leaving post

If I'm reading this right, and I stopped trying to care or guess about you guys' old identities in game, then kudos on keeping the tribe wiki so neat and up to date way back when.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue May 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Wow thanks! I'd really forgotten. It was such a shame that the site stopped working. I never did find out what went wrong.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby NeiroShop » Tue May 15, 2018 3:10 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Goodbye post

I feel rather saddend and less motivated to play everytime you post something like this. I dislike H&H jorbtar mechanics is like they either smoked or got really drunk or both before going "Okay lets make the least intuitive mechanics we can think of!"

Because this sad little genre of games is pretty much just salem & Haven. I prefer salem but i didnt think it was this bad behind the scenes.

Would feel a lot better if Marp or JC would come in and tell us whats their plan and so on.
NeiroShop

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses