how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:You escaped your handler again? Damn, thats some bad institution you got there.
Anyway, you and autists like yourself can believe that i rage quited. Some people believe earth is flat and that vaccines cause autism (In your case that might be true). I am not phased at all by your opinions of me because i dont give jack **** about you and your peers (read retards).
Last good update that i remember was for whales. Anything after that was complete garbage . I do not count bugfixes as updates, it not a new content its a fix.
Yes, throw away more money to people who just got dumped by one of their own. Give money to people who favour certain players (female players) to other. Give money to developers who use their powers to obstruct and punish players in unfair ways just because they dont like them.
If this was the government you would have riots on the streets. But its not, its salem. The only way you can express your dissatisfaction is by protesting on forums.
Do i hate the game? No,i most certainly do not. I love salem. What i do hate are lazy and corrupt devs that had something great in their hands, and succeded to smear it with ****.
You just had testemony from TotalyMeow about how the game is handled and you decide to side with JC and Marp? How pathetic are you man? Think for yourself, turn your brain on for a second. What more do you need?

Blah, blah, blah... how many times have you postulated this story now, and no one, (none) is biting man, your bait is a fabrication, dude.
You are a butt-hurt player who spends his days trolling spitefully a game's forum that you've already rage-quit playing.

You are one dumb mo-fo Zodd.
Last edited by Ronch on Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed May 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Ronch wrote:
Zodd is right, i just have **** for brains
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Ronch I dunno what your problem is but just chill out man. You are looking extremely foolish. You NEETs really need to het out and interact with the world.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Rifmaster » Wed May 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Ronch wrote:
I advise the game's owner or owners that there are more new laws passed late last year (international laws) that govern obstruction of business/commerce on the internet.
A warning for the several morons who still refuse to cease efforts at intentionally obstructing this game's future profitability.
...I'de be more than happy to donate toward legal fees if needed to effectively stop the recent butt-hurt trolls here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rifmaster

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed May 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Dallane wrote:You NEETs really need to het out and interact with the world.

Nani??
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Dallane wrote:Ronch I dunno what your problem is but just chill out man. You are looking extremely foolish. You NEETs really need to het out and interact with the world.

Dallane, I respect the position you hold here, I respect your thick skin that probably helps keep you there too.
Overall, when compared to other folks who've held a Mod position I think you are a even/fair Moderator, and I've personally witnessed twice now that you're also a generous person to boot.
So kudos to you.

If a game fails, it is the Developer's fault, no question.
But, this game hasn't failed, and I'll support and defend it until I stop playing ...if that makes me look foolish in your eyes, then so be it.
Last edited by Ronch on Wed May 16, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Wed May 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Ronch wrote:
Dallane wrote:Ronch I dunno what your problem is but just chill out man. You are looking extremely foolish. You NEETs really need to het out and interact with the world.

Dallane, I respect the position you hold here, I respect your thick skin that probably helps keep you there too.
Overall, when compared to other folks who've held a Mod position I think you are a even/fair Moderator, and I've witnessed that you're a generous person to boot.
So kudos to you.

If a game fails, it is the Developers fault, no question.
But, this game hasn't failed, and I'll support and defend it until I stop playing ...if that makes me look foolish in your eyes, then so be it.

Yeah all that is fine. Attacking people who are saying bye in their own way just makes you look deranged. No need to defend or brown nose
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Dallane wrote:
Yeah all that is fine. Attacking people who are saying bye in their own way just makes you look deranged. No need to defend or brown nose

You are mistaken, I haven't attacked anyone who says or has said good bye here.
I have only exposed a deviant who rage-quit playing but is currently still trolling the game and it's players here on the forums that you are a Moderator of.
...And I guess I also confronted a coward who hides behind another persons quoted words instead of speaking for themselves too.

Maybe you would be kind enough to quote where I have attacked a person for saying good bye here or on any other thread on these forums ?
Last edited by Ronch on Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ronch

Postby Taipion » Wed May 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Lol,

this is not about people saying goodbye,
it's about some disappointed people being as toxic as possible,
trying to harm this game out of personal disappointment.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

let me share a moment THIS is how you win Salem

Marp wanted for a long time redo the stalls area and other things for the people of salem to enjoy so yesterday alot of people gathered and watched him do wonderfull things

but thats not all....

Yesterday a great Sail of me, Commodore Witchy and Pirate Captaim M'ARRRRRRp set sail to check some Assets of unworthy people

and so Today i abandoned the Island for the Greater Cause of Humanity! HOORAY!

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses