how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Ghoul » Mon May 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Dallane » Mon May 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Jesus so much rage and ass madery. Just say bye and move on you look straight retarded lazun.

Bye Darwoth. The stars sadly never aligned for us to play together in game but I hope to see you in whatever next mmo brings that classic UO feel back.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Brego » Mon May 14, 2018 1:14 pm

i've enjoyed this personality actor for a ***** few years and feel like salem lost the best forum fighter ,thanks Darwoth for bringing me always barrels with lies but still keep playing own role.I wish him to become more noble to the people ,but finally he left this hell .I won't wish him luck because he always playing against luck by abusing bugs so just be happy .Salem is free now .
Last edited by Brego on Mon May 14, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby core1984 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Good bye darwoth good luck irl. It was always fun reading ur posts on forum.
core1984

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 14, 2018 1:19 pm

FulKain wrote:I didn't expect that. I didn't think Marp had such a big inferiority complex...

Marp, who are you ?
An admin who publicly abuses of his powers to rot the game for other players and takes pleasure from it.
An admin who bribes other players with lower stall taxes as to pass injustice more easily.
An admin who does not tolerate that things do not happen as he wishes.
You are neither professional nor very intelligent to act like that, even if Salem is almost dead.
Who are you ? You're nothing more than a baby dictator.

This game is finished for me too. It is a waste of time to play a game with such a dev abuse team.

the question is WHO ARE YOU, random noobie walks around prov and picking grass or only forum alt account of mary or some other ***** who just posting on forum time to time
also, nice try darwoth
gorniksam

Postby Champie » Mon May 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Thank God we never have to hear from that ***** Darwoth again. And since he has Zodd trapped in his *******, that ***** should be going away permanently too! It's a bright New Day In Salem!
Champie

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Heffernan

Postby Rifmaster » Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm

This, is one of the worst things to happen to salem so far.
Darwoth has become such an integral part of salem that it's just never going to be the same. I remember playing with wishy, when I didn't really know much about the game, and Darwoth was the salem equivalent of Hitler for me back then. He has always been the bad guy, the *******, but the truth is, he's just a great player and it's easy to hate someone who is beating you.
My only exchanges with darwoth so far have been me unnecessarily insulting him in town years ago, and meeting him on concorde a couple of times (once in the wild but for some reason we didn't fight).
I really wish I got to pvp with him atleast once, but I've never really been relevant enough to do that, and I really regret it.

So long, I hope we'll see you again if something major changes about salem or it's development team.
Rifmaster

Postby Champie » Mon May 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Rifmaster wrote:he's just a great player and it's easy to hate someone who is beating you.

Darwoth's problem is that he is a complete blowhard. You have to be used to some pretty dysfunctional and abusive relationships to believe that Darwoth is a valuable part of the Salem Community. Duke is absolutely correct when he says Darwoth is a CANCER.
Champie

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Champie wrote:Thank God we never have to hear from that ***** Darwoth again. And since he has Zodd trapped in his *******, that ***** should be going away permanently too! It's a bright New Day In Salem!

Darwoth quiting finally made your balls drop? Maybe you can fight to become the prime SoyaBoy that you always meant to be.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses