how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby CalHob » Mon May 14, 2018 5:11 pm

UO Renaissance! Great old school UO feel.
CalHob

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Heffernan wrote: i am retarded

yes, we know. hit yourself in the head with a hammer or something like one of those movies where the guy "fixes" his lawnmower by doing so. cant make it any worse at least.

Champie wrote: random tard that has been on my nuts for over a year for some long forgotten obscure reason

please swing from the right ******** because...........

gorniksam wrote: om nom nom nom nom nom nom slurp

oh baby, just the way i like it. you are good for something after all kuku!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGctXr5u6sw

:lol:

Dallane wrote:Jesus so much rage and ass madery. Just say bye and move on you look straight retarded lazun.

Bye Darwoth. The stars sadly never aligned for us to play together in game but I hope to see you in whatever next mmo brings that classic UO feel back.

been a fun time forum warrioring mr dallane, so many of these retards still think you lived with me in my town/were actively playing :lol:

Brego wrote:i've enjoyed this personality actor for a ***** few years and feel like salem lost the best forum fighter ,thanks Darwoth for bringing me always barrels with lies but still keep playing own role.I wish him to become more noble to the people ,but finally he left this hell .I won't wish him luck because he always playing against luck by abusing bugs so just be happy .Salem is free now .

if this is the real biddas we had good times back in the day before you came back to concord so ill fondly remember that one instead of the shady concord biddas. dont know what bugs i have abused. but ok, doesnt really matter now :lol:

core1984 wrote:Good bye darwoth good luck irl. It was always fun reading ur posts on forum.

good day sir, never knew you but always seemed like a decent fellow from your forum posts.

Rifmaster wrote:This, is one of the worst things to happen to salem so far.
Darwoth has become such an integral part of salem that it's just never going to be the same. I remember playing with wishy, when I didn't really know much about the game, and Darwoth was the salem equivalent of Hitler for me back then. He has always been the bad guy, the *******, but the truth is, he's just a great player and it's easy to hate someone who is beating you.
My only exchanges with darwoth so far have been me unnecessarily insulting him in town years ago, and meeting him on concorde a couple of times (once in the wild but for some reason we didn't fight).
I really wish I got to pvp with him atleast once, but I've never really been relevant enough to do that, and I really regret it.

So long, I hope we'll see you again if something major changes about salem or it's development team.

well, least we got to play chess that one time =P

i wont ever return to salem, far to tim consuming and it is a different game entirely from the one i started playing/why i started playing it but i am sure some of you will stumble onto me elsewhere in a different title at some point.

Freedoom wrote:I only can say that, what you said when I only said I did not like very much to visit to Santa Claus :)

Darwoth wrote:
Freedoom wrote:I preffer to stay in my home instead of putting at risk an alt for getting 1 spring (http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=spring). It is the same with events, they are only useful for getting new sickness and wasting the time. Anyway, thanks by the offer, 1 spring is better than nothing.

ungreatful bastard may you throw yourself off a cliff with that spring glued to your ass and bounce off to the lands of ***** you.

We need humans playing here, not animals which does not know how to live together with the rest of the players.

So...bye, bye! :D

i always forget this game does not have many americans and there is a language barrier. since you speak english better than i speak whatever your native language is i certainly wont fault you for it. in america my comment would be seen as sarcasm by everyone except a retard like lazun/duke. just a joke dude. but get offended instead if you want.

but the spring glued to your ass on christmas is not really relevant to anything being discussed =/

TheDuke86 wrote:
*obsessive compulsive Darworship in desperate attempt to drag out and derail a very simple "catch you later" thread*

I know for a fact Heff has never had a restore, Darwoth has no proof or evidence, none, oh wait, but he has "reliable" sources to tell otherwise haha jack off. Just lies to try and turn new people away because he is bitter and angry like you Zodd. For that reason im assuming he was banned, although the fact he is commenting on the forum suggests otherwise.

@Darwoth i absolutely did role-play as a commie, 1) it was a response to your fascists friends. 2)it was very fun to RP. 3) It was also so ****** like you wouldnt take our attention away from the expedition and focus on the main server. Also it was a more hardcore pvp server, you wouldn't have known that considering how fast you were knocked out.

Also keep or destroy your stupid ****, i dont care wtf you have. Not having to deal with your lies and propaganda anymore will be totally worth it. Anytime it didnt go your way it was cry and blame the devs. You decided to run a game of lies, and now its caught up to you.

MM took the game over for a reason, why didnt you take over it, why leave that responsibility to others, then ***** to developers that donate their time to provide A FREE GAME for many people. You even went as far as to threaten marp with sub numbers (which you have no control over) and such other things if he didn't apologize. You are a special type of scum bag. IN your reality you would hold an entire game hostage for something as petty as a "im sorry". I mean *****, the entitlement is beyond any liberal ***** could even imagine. I truly feel sorry for what ever community is cursed with your vile and vomit. Good riddance. You think your some god but your really just some entitled piece of ****.

"sigh" this trash just demands a response even though i know exactly what your doing. you are merely ***** random sprinklings of nonsense at the behest of little trickles of "teehee" say this 'teeeheeee" say that utilizing who knows what rumors or **** that i will freely and openly tell anyone who asks all the time becuase i enjoy sharing/discussing it and find it quite fascinating.

i never claimed to be a god you utter ***** moron and the notion i did OR that you are actually that stupid annoys me. i am playing a WITCHCRAFT themed game, in which i have had large numbers of ***** obsessed with me for years. makes it quite easy to make tongue in cheek posts to ***** with the more retarded segment of the community like you.

i like to blend vaguely related elements of my real world spiritual practice into my forum warrioring as it makes it much more authentic and makes for good forum fodder given the theme of the game and it creeps out idiots like you. for example the screenshot in this thread not only used accurate runes in the campfires and in the correct order to reflect the state of salem but so does the layout of the flags and chess piece "idols" along with the colors in the striping. it is merely more of me amusing myself while everyone else is scratching their head trying to figure out "uh what the ***** is that weird ****" i find it funny personally and a little nod/high five to the people here whom i know understand what their looking at. watching a ufc match is always alot more fun if you actually know what an armbar is dawg. it is all meant for fun. your just an idiot. i would not disrespect my gods by attempting to claim i am one you total ***** imbecile.

or are you really so ***** stupid you think a string of linked rock/metal songs with quality lyrics that fit the **** talk going on in the thread at the time or me proclaiming myself the "pvp god" of salem after someone made a poll about "who is the pvp god of salem" means i think i am an ascendant force? i know that folks like yourself get really worked up about that sort of thing. usually because you have spent time in mental hospitals reading a bible over and over. whatever works for you dawg. i dont care. you do you and ill do me, thanks.

the number 3 is not only the majority of my numerology profile but also the number associated with my gods. whenever they pop up and im in forum warrior mode naturally im going to point it out *******. again, it is another talking point to make dumbasses trip out over. likewise speaking realistically triple 3s always seem to pop up for me when i am closing something out like i am now

BUT...........

(wall of quasi theological discussion that will offend many, scare some and "wtf" others dont read if you dont have an attention span or are a sensitive juvenille)

i also do not follow a laughably false modern abrahamic ***** religion (christianity in any form, judaism or islam. its all *****) that are just thousands of years late to the party dogma laden ripoffs of the truth designed to control weak and scared people. do you have any ***** idea how many wiccans, pagans and asatru etc there are (were) playing this game? a whole lot. most of them just kept it hidden because they dont feel like having some moron like you berate them or care to try and have a complex discussion with people of sub average intellect.

but i will indulge you (this once and only once) for the sake of others here whom i know hold similar beliefs and are biting their tongue since there is no shame in my game you stupid little ****.

yes, i practice very different **** than an atheist who believes in nothing or a christian who goes to church to whine like a little ***** for yahweh to fix all their problems for them.

i follow a specific matron goddess whom i honor daily and patron god whenever i am doing guy ****. i did not choose them, they chose me. i have two other goddesses i am close with as well that i also honor on the regular.

i cast runes which to date have always been accurate, i follow numerology which to date is always accurate, i watch lunar cycles and plan around them which has always produced incredible results when synced up and less than stellar when not, i inscribe candles annointed with oils with special alphabets and symbols, i go into trance to dampen background noise and focus, i make vows and keep them, i will on special occasion about once a year take an actual blood oath (not as eveeeeeeeeel as it sounds, not much is required just a little cut you *******) and i do indeed get HELD TO them if i begin to stray.

in fact i took one a few months ago (about a month before concord if i recall) to leave behind any toxic situations, people, environments or activities as i realized i was not doing what i wanted to do and it was those negative influences bogging me down. so i did so. when i do something i mean it.

i have had things like (heavy walled not cheapo ****. glasses just randomly break for no reason in my hands when i do wrong. i have had bones broken during physical confrontations and it feels good instead of painful even days later after the adrenaline is gone it is still just sore instead of debilitating like the same injuries are for many (one of the boons of being pledged to a god of war i suppose), i keep talking myself out of taking a digital picture of my hands so you can see the collection of deep scars from all the teeth they have knocked out in my early 20s when i was in a rough neighborhood with a hot temper but that would just result in all of you obsessing over me even more and i am attempting to wrap this chapter up not be stuck here for days responding to stupid *****.

to continue. i have had my life saved several times from an assailant trying to shoot me because their gun either jammed or in one case the actual primer was a dud (which for you euros unfamiliar with that stuff pretty much doesnt really happen with modern technology. like ever.) giving me time to react and get out of the line of fire while they tried to clear it. i have had lights turn themselves off by actually unscrewing themselves from the sockets to punctuate an important thought at the exact split second i had it. i have had the muscles in my legs become so hard/stiff after receiving random inspiration out of nowhere to stand that they were as if they were made of cement. a heavy blow to the thigh with a bat would have went entirely unnoticed in that state.

yes, i am sometimes with brief insights or communication from "something else" i have even seen things like terrorist attacks in "dreams" that then happen a few weeks later almost exactly like the dream, same setting etc yet i am powerless to do anything about it because "who, when, where" is never there. nonetheless these experience are quite the sensation when it happens and there has been very very few times that what was shown did not soon come to pass and when it didnt it was because i myself misinterpreted a portion but something very similar would happen instead,

i have also had said experiences since i was a child, i just knew things were going to happen before they did and still often do. that is why back when political threads or random other controversial events with uncertain outcomes would come up on the coh forum i would usually call it well in advance.

i have had two of my family members die that on the day of their death even though they were thousands of miles away, not sick and their death was unexpected had their presence/smells/spirit in my vicinity before even knowing they were dead. both at roughly, again. 3am. one was jacked up medically but otherwise was whole again. the joy she had at being restored was only outmatched by her joy of seeing me again impossible to describe to a forum full of ****** but this for real people not lazun. have had detailed telepathic conversations with my father at the bar he built in my living room that is now an ancestral altar as well.

as you can see i am quite open about my **** because i am not a liar or coward like lazun/duke and so many others.

when i was very young one of my aunts (a "wiccan" of some sort, but i dont know what kind was to young. just remember the weird **** all over her house) and i could communicate with each other through thought, she let me know she was about to have a seizure and to not worry. 5 minutes later she did and actually straight out flatline died, was dead for several minutes in front of me with her eyes open staring into mine until she was able to be resuscitated. yet we were still communicating back and forth the entire time, i was like 7 or 8, happened in the middle of a carnival we went to so there is chaos and confusion all around and i was just relaxing talking to my aunt still like nothing had happened, didnt really understand what the big problem with everyone around me was, kind of funny looking back on it :lol:

before that when i was very very young for roughly a year i would have ***** up dreams at night i can still recall in vivid detail to this day of being "dissected" (autopsied?) on a gourney (plain stainless steel sort you would find in a morgue). on one of those nights it was roughly 3 am. the most active hour of the day for the gods that i follow. in any case a black snake bit me in the neck in the "dream" snapped me out of it immediately and my neck was hot to the touch almost as if burnt but not painful. never had one of those dreams again and ever since that day if i am not already up i wake up at that same time every. single. day. hence why you clowns could not siege me in the middle of the night and repeatedly insisted i was "lolololol waking up in the morning to check everyday lawlllwlalawl!!!!"

well, no. tards. i just automatically wake up at that time and always have so yeah, if my **** is under siege ill check for a second while taking a piss you ***** idiots :lol:

i have actually seen things an like you would piss yourself over lazun, real things. not tricks of the mind or eye. or being under the influence. i have woken up to apparitions at the foot of my bed. i have had a womans legs where her knees were roughly eight to ten feet high appear in clouds of cigar smoke during the proper hours on particularly charged days. i welcomed these forces into my life. and i honor them every single day. it took me time to build that repertoire. and i value it highly it is what makes me strong, what makes me hard. what makes me me. always has been, even in hindsight. and is why i am more than happy to openly discuss it whenever someone broaches the topic. thus all you clowns whispering and nonsense.

my wife has seen them walking through the walls/doors into whichever room i happen to be in which used to scare the ***** out of her since she was raised in a dogmatic ***** christian background. i have photos i have taken with clearly visible faces in them. NOT something dust particles on the lense or in the air or other malfunction and then the brand new camera battery would be drained after a mere 1 - 2 shots.

i do what i do and it works very well for me.

in fact, the day before marp slobbered all over my vendors and himself i appealed for "truth in any form she chose" to be revealed by one of my deities during my daily devotions. it was meant for a completely unrelated topic (which i then also recieved later in an unexpected and completely random way) but the funny thing is that first marp comes storming in like a ******** demonstrating to the entire community he is a liar yet again then within a matter of days the fallout from it led to this and the result of my being done with this nonsense for good and staying on cue with the deadline i had set for myself in doing so which was the middle of this month as i have more important **** to do. yet i hadnt because i do not like wasting my time logging in because the game ***** blows and so do most of the people left playing. so boom. banned. works for me :lol: :lol: :lol: as i told you fellows earlier, i could not be happier with the outcome.

thats the way my particular set work, if you do not handle your **** once you make a commitment they will make you accountable (something many of you so desperately need to learn) but it will be in a rapid "violent" way like this.

i will also point out that the day concord ended without any control or input from myself was on...... ostara. we had to wait for methuzelahs statue timer to be up and for him to get home. i have a shrine to ostara (different name, but same goddess) in my home. what a coincidence eh? then of course a whole host of other things such as the large framed painting and candles deciding to just back and forth by themselves for over five or more minutes straight on the final day.

is my **** any less valid than a biblethumper? a hindu? buddhist? jew? indian in a sweat lodge? i think not. im not allah akbarring anybody or impeding on others so blow me douchebag.

i first approach everything from a skeptics standpoint so my views are very grounded and it is not until something happens continuously that i will accept it. as such i am quite entrenched and confident in all of my beliefs. thanks for the opportunity to share them. even though as always your intent was to run your ********** like the weak little ***** you are so take your pathetic attempt at casting shade on me with whatever gossippy neener neener ***** in discord the fools in there whisper about me and shove it right up your puckered *******. what you or others think is pretty god damn irrelevant.

heffernan has been restored numerous times. you are a moron. two of them were big controversies on this very forum when they occured and are saved somewhere in my giant pile of salem amusement if they are not archived here some place.

only commie ****** use the word "fascist" pretty sure ol reviresco who is a moderate liberal and tulgarath who is of hispanic heritage are not "fascists" but who knows! maybe judaism is secretly a hitler! your a ***** clown man.

i was approached before the game was purchased and asked if i wanted on board and what i was willing to contribute to its purchase if JC could convince jorb and loftar to sell it. base offer at the time was either 20 grand or 25 grand for whatever stake of ownership that would have gotten me after the final sale (from what im told quite a bit, certainly more than some once every six months blender models and four years of dev corruption from marp) carver instead decided he wanted full control of the game and didnt speak to me about it again. never even told me they were convinced to sell yet. next thing you know he had already set up a deal with loftar and crew. i am glad we did not work together though, our visions for a game are way to far apart and it would of just been nothing but problems because i would never tolerate this sort of **** in anything associated with me.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 14, 2018 5:16 pm

please post them then... oh wait never happened, more lies from Darwussy.
Heffernan

Postby Suffragium » Mon May 14, 2018 5:54 pm

I haven't been logged in to the game since the very start of the new expedition (no, I wasn't Lenin, Putin or whatever he was called - I played with Murphy, Vigilance and my irl friend Pichu in a base that had no locks), and we have had our disputes, but it's still sad to see a titan leave the game, albeit very understandable. Good luck with Scary Bad Guys and wherever you go in the future.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 pm

@Darwoth understand that my shade is at this persona you created in this game. Separate who you are outside this place from what I say here. Every person goes through a journey to try and understand their existence, and the reality in their day to day life, you found your god. You believe it and have a passion for it and find purpose and clarity from it. I could never say a negative thing about it, but respect you more for it. It may mean nothing to you, but I am happy you have found something that others (including myself) are still trying to find and understand. One thing I do believe in, person to person is all life is precious, even the life of a enemy. I’m glad Darwoth is gone, who ever is behind that screen I wish you the best.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Suffragium wrote:I haven't been logged in to the game since the very start of the new expedition (no, I wasn't Lenin, Putin or whatever he was called - I played with Murphy, Vigilance and my irl friend Pichu in a base that had no locks), and we have had our disputes, but it's still sad to see a titan leave the game, albeit very understandable. Good luck with Scary Bad Guys and wherever you go in the future.

we go way back, never knew for sure but there were a lot of similarities in the mo. that ancient town where it all went down from like server launch is still down there was to historic to just abandon :lol:

TheDuke86 wrote:@Darwoth understand that my shade is at this persona you created in this game. Separate who you are outside this place from what I say here. Every person goes through a journey to try and understand their existence, and the reality in their day to day life, you found your god. You believe it and have a passion for it and find purpose and clarity from it. I could never say a negative thing about it, but respect you more for it. It may mean nothing to you, but I am happy you have found something that others (including myself) are still trying to find and understand. One thing I do believe in, person to person is all life is precious, even the life of a enemy. I’m glad Darwoth is gone, who ever is behind that screen I wish you the best.

well that was pleasant for a change. let us leave things on that note.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm

still waiting for any proof :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Arianne » Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:well that was pleasant for a change. let us leave things on that note.

I do love a happy ending
Arianne

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 pm

I too will be leaving Salem soon. Don't worry, I will stay until there is a replacement for me. I've been thinking it's time to go for awhile because of the behavior of my fellow devs but Heffernan's last couple posts decided me. Sort of the last straw.

Because of the way I first met John, I always feared this would happen. We met on Travian where he used deceit and clever jokes to get into the leadership of my guild. Later, the guild leader thought his behavior was less about winning and more about some ends of his own. In response, John staged a coup and booted our leader. Two days later, he disappeared, leaving the guild in shambles. We lost. I learned later from another player that his goal had been only to embarrass or destroy a couple certain players on the opposing team who had kicked him out of that team in the past. Our former leader had been right. When John realized he wouldn't be able to accomplish his goal even as guild leader, he left us without a backward glance.

I had once told John about a theoretical game I'd like to play if I could find it, a game which fit Salem pretty well. John played Salem for months before he thought to tell me about it, and only because he needed my help arguing effectively on the forums, but I realized I didn't have to play with him. I kept a nominal presence in the tribe but mostly played as a hermit or as a member of PmP's independent town. When he bought Salem, I allowed myself to hope for the best and agreed to manage the forums. I suspected all along it would go as it went with Travian. As soon as he got what he thought he wanted, he realized it wasn't as great as he imagined and left. It took longer with Salem and things were great at first. Good updates, lots of them. But after the first year, he started deviating pretty badly from the update plan I'd set up for him and it was all downhill and absenteeism from there. I have little hope we'll ever see another decent update. I already haven't found the game fun for a couple years. Some of you saw some of my last effort to enjoy Salem by streaming it. Didn't work.

Covering up for Marp and his problems has just been painful. PmP told me when he left that I should go too. I probably should have, but I stayed because I had said I would administer the forums and I don't like backing down from things I've set out to do. Marp's been abusing from the first day though, when he destroyed the Tribe out of some distorted desire to prove he was the big dog as he had never been close to great in the Tribe. John just liked his amusing writing style.

I suppose it's a bit silly that Heffernan's posts were the last straw. This forum used to be so much worse. But even when it was bad as it ever got, at least there were a few good posters around to brighten things. And there still are, sure, but all the people I've actually played with are gone. John is never here. Marp went from an amusing clown to a power hungry monster. PmP won't play and I don't blame him. Biddas was always an ass but at least he was the Tribe's ass; not anymore. Binks cleared out. Etc. Etc. Now even Darwoth is leaving and with the announcements of a few others here that they plan to leave too I realized that all I would have to look at from now on is stupid meme posts from Heffernan, borderline psychosis from Kuku, and sad newbies who can't figure out the game's maze of punishments and weird nonsense. I'm sure I could continue to tolerate it but there are so many better things I could be doing. I have only been checking here about once or twice a day lately and that's just not okay. The few good people still left here deserve better, if better can be found. If anyone still really cares.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I too will be leaving Salem soon.

u dont even playing wtf
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses