The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 08, 2018 10:04 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Hose wrote:Yes yes, it is totally acceptable when he asked for dev abuse!!!! So guys keep in mind IGNORE ALL THE PREVIOUS DEV ABUSE SUCH AS TERRAFORMING, RAISING MADNESS OF SEVERAL PEOPLE AND GIVING OUT FREE **** TO PLAYERS THEY LIKE!!!!!

Wellfare boy and his autistic memes.
Normal conversation is to hard?

oh snap i got called out by someone that "apperently" ragequit but still hangs out on the forum daily to spam random crap and harass people, good one.
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue May 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Forums are 80% of the fun.
Besides, dont you have some aplications to fill in for more welfare? With salem having less and less players the burden to finance servers will be your to bare.
Well, Germany will pay it, but you have to fill in those pesky papers. You deserve the money
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Hose » Tue May 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Oh snap he got called out by someone that "apparently" has a job but plays salem 24/7 on a daily basis and hangs out on forums to spam random crap and ask for new patches/items/whatever which won't happen in a hundred years, good one.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Don’t forget me, I’ll be buying many v-day shirts to buy more power 8-) :lol: woohoo go salem.

Marp is the cemo to the cancer in this games community!:D
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Judaism wrote:I'm glad that I have not played this game very serious over the past few years besides the recent expedition. Publicly bragging about dev abuse, can we please get our old game and devs back?

fun fact to continue that random convo we had back on concord on eostre. not long beforehand when ***** was caught ***** with myself and several other people again and was called out on it privately on the mason forum, denied everything like a child as usual and then posted a nonsensical rambling load of **** that everyone knew was a lie he also sent me a message continueing it there, in part it read:

"i swear to whatever gods you believe in i didnt do any of the things you think i did"

except of course i have undeniable documented proof of the vast majority of my "accusations" and it has been going on for four years since the first week when he started ***** over the tribe players, rustatorium and myself.

unfortunately for ol marp and the dozen or so carebear discord circlejerkers left playing botting as the game lies on its deathbed he was unfamiliar with just who/what "the gods i believe in" are or just how much certain elements of them take great offense to, well....... people like him. i had a good laugh with a few others who were also familiar with his **** at the time as we shared facepalms when i paraphrased that part of the message to them and we let out a simultaneous "whelp, thats the end of that then" :lol: :lol: :lol:

game has been in a rapid steadily speeding up death spiral since that day losing over 60% of its active playerbase, a failed expedition that team dev corruption lost yet again after trying to throw it just like the first one when mouser was selected to win and now since there is "nothing left to lose" as the game is dead and a wipe is on the horizon we now have the "devs" ( :lol:) making fools of themselves for no other reason than being called out and caught on their ***** thus ruining any hope of a relaunch or the game ever being a success of any kind.

i absolutely love it when fate, energy and synchronicity line up to make things work out just how they should. on that note, have a "good one" marp. you raging jackass :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Judaism wrote:I'm glad that I have not played this game very serious over the past few years besides the recent expedition. Publicly bragging about dev abuse, can we please get our old game and devs back?

fun fact to continue that random convo we had back on concord on eostre. not long beforehand when ***** was caught ***** with myself and several other people again and was called out on it privately on the mason forum, denied everything like a child as usual and then posted a nonsensical rambling load of **** that everyone knew was a lie he also sent me a message continueing it there, in part it read:

"i swear to whatever gods you believe in i didnt do any of the things you think i did"

except of course i have undeniable documented proof of the vast majority of my "accusations" and it has been going on for four years since the first week when he started ***** over the tribe players, rustatorium and myself.

unfortunately for ol marp and the dozen or so carebear discord circlejerkers left playing botting as the game lies on its deathbed he was unfamiliar with just who/what "the gods i believe in" are or just how much certain elements of them take great offense to, well....... people like him. i had a good laugh with a few others who were also familiar with his **** at the time as we shared facepalms when i paraphrased that part of the message to them and we let out a simultaneous "whelp, thats the end of that then" :lol: :lol: :lol:

game has been in a rapid steadily speeding up death spiral since that day losing over 60% of its active playerbase, a failed expedition that team dev corruption lost yet again after trying to throw it just like the first one when mouser was selected to win and now since there is "nothing left to lose" as the game is dead and a wipe is on the horizon we now have the "devs" ( :lol:) making fools of themselves for no other reason than being called out and caught on their ***** thus ruining any hope of a relaunch or the game ever being a success of any kind.

i absolutely love it when fate, energy and synchronicity line up to make things work out just how they should. on that note, have a "good one" marp. you raging jackass :lol:

so does that man i get ur lewt?
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Heffernan wrote:so does that man i get ur lewt?

the only thing i would ever give you is a one way ticket on a spacex rocket. maybe if you and the other irrelevants in discord suck marps ***** hard enough he will throw another temper tantrum and throw you some baubles to go with the other baubles he spawns for you and others between restoring your dead characters or terraforming tens of thousands of tiles of water for his buttbuddies when it takes everyone else hours per tile to farm lillypads.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:so does that man i get ur lewt?

the only thing i would ever give you is a one way ticket on a spacex rocket. maybe if you and the other irrelevants in discord suck marps ***** hard enough he will throw another temper tantrum and throw you some baubles to go with the other baubles he spawns for you and others between restoring your dead characters or terraforming tens of thousands of tiles of water for his buttbuddies when it takes everyone else hours per tile to farm lillypads.

look at that SS the only thing i got is that wall.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue May 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:making fools of themselves for no other reason than being called out and caught on their ***** thus ruining any hope of a relaunch or the game ever being a success of any kind.

That is what I blame them the most, they furthermore ruined the game and lost all interest for basically the past three years. Their initial push surely had good intentions but they have not been able to balance this game and failed with the key aspects of this game. Sure they added some content for end-game and care-bear related stuff but that never made this game the special thing it was.

Unlike the previous devs, who admitted their shift of interest to Haven after the Paradox break up. These devs are keeping the title for themselves, they do not admit any mistakes and therefore this game has seriously gotten worse over time.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Darwoth wrote:

http://login.salemthegame.com/portal/state

game is in a decline? Was way worse before the expedition. Looks like they want to keep the new players by making rage hards like you quit. Keep bringing the cemo marp, Salem is getting healthier.

I personally have witnessed your lies, im glad that now your lies are coming back to haunt you.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses