The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 5:46 am

TotalyMeow wrote:I actually have not played in game with Darwoth or anyone who is still playing today. I haven't been in a town either since PmP quit. I try not to be on anyone's 'side' as it is my job to enforce the rules neutrally as best I can.

As far as this thread goes, I don't know who specifically is being helped or harmed by Marp, except Darwoth as Marp has now openly admitted to, and I don't know who specifically is using illegal bots or who is writing them. But it is definitely happening and Darwoth has every right to be angry. For the sake of the game, I tried for awhile to keep things quiet and pretend that Marp isn't cheating with his abilities and that the game isn't being ruined by botting. I was sure that John would fix the issue eventually. But he seems not to care at all what is happening so I can't, in good conscience, keep suppressing the truth. I hate lying to new players telling them they have an equal footing with everyone when they no longer do and I hate letting older players be bullied and pretending that nothing is happening. That is why I've stayed out of this thread and let you all talk it out rather than Hinnomming it as I've been told to do.

this is what integrity looks like ladies and gentlemen, view it.

then strive to do it.
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Thu May 10, 2018 5:51 am

TotalyMeow wrote:I actually have not played in game with Darwoth or anyone who is still playing today. I haven't been in a town either since PmP quit. I try not to be on anyone's 'side' as it is my job to enforce the rules neutrally as best I can.

As far as this thread goes, I don't know who specifically is being helped or harmed by Marp, except Darwoth as Marp has now openly admitted to, and I don't know who specifically is using illegal bots or who is writing them. But it is definitely happening and Darwoth has every right to be angry. For the sake of the game, I tried for awhile to keep things quiet and pretend that Marp isn't cheating with his abilities and that the game isn't being ruined by botting. I was sure that John would fix the issue eventually. But he seems not to care at all what is happening so I can't, in good conscience, keep suppressing the truth. I hate lying to new players telling them they have an equal footing with everyone when they no longer do and I hate letting older players be bullied and pretending that nothing is happening. That is why I've stayed out of this thread and let you all talk it out rather than Hinnomming it as I've been told to do.

love you, TM! <3
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu May 10, 2018 7:15 am

ok buddy retard what's going on
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 7:35 am

Paradoxyc wrote:ok what's going on

bernie sanders got elected to salem by throwing the convention, behold the evils of communism.
Darwoth

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu May 10, 2018 8:11 am

Darwoth wrote:behold the evils of communism.

Your float value seems high lately, comrade
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby alicecat » Thu May 10, 2018 8:36 am

WTS: Tm Flag - it should be the most valuable item in the game right now. Bids in PM please
alicecat

Postby gorniksam » Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 am

alicecat wrote:WTS: Tm Flag - it should be the most valuable item in the game right now. Bids in PM please

my fav type of toilet paper, 4s
gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Thu May 10, 2018 9:24 am

you are welcome, darling!
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Thu May 10, 2018 9:35 am

TotalyMeow wrote:For the sake of the game, I tried for awhile to keep things quiet and pretend that Marp isn't cheating with his abilities and that the game isn't being ruined by botting. I was sure that John would fix the issue eventually. But he seems not to care at all what is happening so I can't, in good conscience, keep suppressing the truth. I hate lying to new players telling them they have an equal footing with everyone when they no longer do and I hate letting older players be bullied and pretending that nothing is happening. That is why I've stayed out of this thread and let you all talk it out rather than Hinnomming it as I've been told to do.

It's very sad :(
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Hose » Thu May 10, 2018 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-_vgA ... e=youtu.be
Nice nice dev intervention at helms deep by terraforming rivers hahayes
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses