The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 12:20 am

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:yeah, you and 5 - 6 others managed to zerg down non combat characters one of which was encumbered and could barely move, good job :lol: . meanwhile i have dropped you alone like a piece of used toiletpaper over a dozen times solo not bothering to mention all your associated i have wiped my ass with as well. which is why you do nothing alone and the core politics of the entire server for three years has revolved around allying against me, even when im inactive :lol:

blah blah blah. yawn, go listen to some rap music and take some krokodil.

such a great pvper should easily ko few of "kzergz"..
also you was first one who tried use this **** mechanics against of me, kinda funny that YOU died this way :lol:

and yea, gonna listen some good rap muzik

i have no idea what your trying to say, your embellishments and lies along with your inferiority complex that you continuously display is just making you incoherent and look stupid again.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Thu May 10, 2018 12:26 am

Darwoth wrote:
i have no idea what your trying to say, your embellishments and lies along with your inferiority complex that you continuously display is just making you incoherent and look stupid again.

im not the one who crying about dev abuse, cos i am able to send some nice nudes :roll:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Thu May 10, 2018 12:38 am

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

im not the one who crying about dev abuse, cos i am able to send some nice nudes :roll:

Are you actually saying you sent nudes for dev power intervention?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

i considered it, but then thought better of it since i know the sight of "colossus" (my ***** name) would send marp into a lunar orbit of obsession. then instead of being dev abused i would be the one abusing marp and that would just be rude.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 10, 2018 12:45 am

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

i considered it, but then thought better of it since i know the sight of "colossus" (my ***** name) would send marp into a lunar orbit of obsession. then instead of being dev abused i would be the one abusing marp and that would just be rude.

dont you mean..

Image.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu May 10, 2018 12:49 am

Darwoth wrote: abusing marp

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 12:53 am

Heffernan wrote:
dont you mean..

Image.

i truly wish that were the case, but unfortunately i have had a raging hardon since marp made a fool of himself on page one proving several things i have been saying all along that he has been lieing about for a long long time. and since i have to use my thigh as a spool of sorts it is quite difficult to walk. help me out heffernan, post a picture of your star trek collection so i can immediately go limp and go about my day.
Darwoth

Postby Sebthegrand » Thu May 10, 2018 2:51 am

Don’t put me on a team you retard. I just don’t like dev abuse. If this happened to you, you would be crying 24/7 just like any other time the wind doesn’t blow the right way for you.
Sebthegrand

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu May 10, 2018 4:46 am

I actually have not played in game with Darwoth or anyone who is still playing today. I haven't been in a town either since PmP quit. I try not to be on anyone's 'side' as it is my job to enforce the rules neutrally as best I can.

As far as this thread goes, I don't know who specifically is being helped or harmed by Marp, except Darwoth as Marp has now openly admitted to, and I don't know who specifically is using illegal bots or who is writing them. But it is definitely happening and Darwoth has every right to be angry. For the sake of the game, I tried for awhile to keep things quiet and pretend that Marp isn't cheating with his abilities and that the game isn't being ruined by botting. I was sure that John would fix the issue eventually. But he seems not to care at all what is happening so I can't, in good conscience, keep suppressing the truth. I hate lying to new players telling them they have an equal footing with everyone when they no longer do and I hate letting older players be bullied and pretending that nothing is happening. That is why I've stayed out of this thread and let you all talk it out rather than Hinnomming it as I've been told to do.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 10, 2018 5:06 am

TotalyMeow wrote:I actually have not played in game with Darwoth or anyone who is still playing today. I haven't been in a town either since PmP quit. I try not to be on anyone's 'side' as it is my job to enforce the rules neutrally as best I can.

As far as this thread goes, I don't know who specifically is being helped or harmed by Marp, except Darwoth as Marp has now openly admitted to, and I don't know who specifically is using illegal bots or who is writing them. But it is definitely happening and Darwoth has every right to be angry. For the sake of the game, I tried for awhile to keep things quiet and pretend that Marp isn't cheating with his abilities and that the game isn't being ruined by botting. I was sure that John would fix the issue eventually. But he seems not to care at all what is happening so I can't, in good conscience, keep suppressing the truth. I hate lying to new players telling them they have an equal footing with everyone when they no longer do and I hate letting older players be bullied and pretending that nothing is happening. That is why I've stayed out of this thread and let you all talk it out rather than Hinnomming it as I've been told to do.

Unsung heroes of Salem!
<3
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses