The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Postby Dallane » Wed May 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Not sure why you bring me into this lol. I have mostly refrained from posting here since I don't really know the truth of what is going on and I'm not really going to form a strong opinion of it either way. From what has been posted Meow confirmed that what darwoth said up to a point is true and he hasn't been punished on here for lying about it. My only conclusion to that is that what was said up to that point is true. I've always had a stance that the devs shouldn't touch the actual game world at all unless they absolutely need to.

All that being said your roster of teams is stacked heavily in favor of darwoth in both in game combat skills, discord keyboard cowboys and forum warrioring.

So why am I on said team?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Wed May 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Darwoth wrote:i dont have a "team" you ***** moron. and i offered you a public 1v1 about 500 times, you should of taken me up on it then before i was more interested in watching the game die than participating in it.

lol
i offered multiple times 1vs1 at dock even and you always refused being scared of everyone see you sucks in pvp or just afraid to lost main again xd
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Darwoth wrote:i dont have a "team" you ***** moron. and i offered you a public 1v1 about 500 times, you should of taken me up on it then before i was more interested in watching the game die than participating in it.

didnt you also offer a 1on1 vs Kuku in dock club mulziple times and then when she showed up you were nowhere tobe seen saying you "didnt bother logging in since u were going to win anyway" ? what a joke you are..

also i removed u for now dallane sorry.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed May 09, 2018 11:34 pm

Heffernan wrote:

didnt you also offer a 1on1 vs Kuku in dock club mulziple times and then when she showed up you were nowhere tobe seen saying you "didnt bother logging in since u were going to win anyway" ? what a joke you are..

thx bae
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Wed May 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Heffernan wrote:

man, i have him kinned with my char, he was pm me randomly in game with **** like "im waiting for you 10000 tiles down from prov" or "if you wanna fight come to my north providence town in 10mins, 1vs1" i didnt even bothered to answer him :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Heffernan wrote:

i would say something ridiculous like that must of happened right after you got done shoving a sack of doorknobs up your ass and eating burritos to fart jinglebells but it would not surprise me if you actually did do things like that, so........

no, as with the majority of the garbage you **** out of your mouth none of that ever happened. in any case all of you get your worship and attention seeking from me in the next few hours. i wont be wasting my time here on this nonsense beyond that as i have already gave the game to much life by posting and have better **** to do. the second marp is gone from the game ill consider playing for a week or two in order to blast a few of you off the map to make an example since the only reason any of you losers are running your mouth is because you have a corrupt dev in your pocket.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 am

gorniksam wrote:man, i have him kinned with my char, he was pm me randomly in game with **** like "im waiting for you 10000 tiles down from prov" or "if you wanna fight come to my north providence town in 10mins, 1vs1" i didnt even bothered to answer him :lol:

no, you do not. you had one of my 80 stat scouts logged at rustatorium kinned about 6+ months ago. and sure, several times i suggested we step off claim for a 1v1 where you couldnt call in a bunch of ***** to block off dock club and allow you to heal. you didnt want to go for it though since the last time you did (i was still on popham, hopped on providence and stole your canoe on a newb character that you chased off claim) you got killed in about 30 seconds.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Thu May 10, 2018 12:08 am

Darwoth wrote:bs x2

at least we had nice lasso fight near ufo after you got ko'd after one hit :lol: :lol: and near gotham town when you was escape as mad
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 10, 2018 12:13 am

gorniksam wrote:at least we had nice lasso fight near ufo after you got ko'd after one hit :lol: :lol: and near gotham town when you was escape as mad

yeah, you and 5 - 6 others managed to zerg down non combat characters one of which was encumbered and could barely move, good job :lol: . meanwhile i have dropped you alone like a piece of used toiletpaper over a dozen times solo not bothering to mention all your associates i have wiped my ass with as well. which is why you do nothing alone and the core politics of the entire server for three years has revolved around allying against me, even when im inactive :lol:

blah blah blah. yawn, go listen to some rap music and take some krokodil.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 am

Darwoth wrote:yeah, you and 5 - 6 others managed to zerg down non combat characters one of which was encumbered and could barely move, good job :lol: . meanwhile i have dropped you alone like a piece of used toiletpaper over a dozen times solo not bothering to mention all your associated i have wiped my ass with as well. which is why you do nothing alone and the core politics of the entire server for three years has revolved around allying against me, even when im inactive :lol:

blah blah blah. yawn, go listen to some rap music and take some krokodil.

such a great pvper should easily ko few of "kzergz"..
also you was first one who tried use this **** mechanics against of me, kinda funny that YOU died this way :lol:

and yea, gonna listen some good rap muzik
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses