Pride comes before fall

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Pride comes before fall

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Good Afternoon Salemites,
It is with great delight that I bring you the news of yet another scalping session carried out by "The Council", this time against the most egotistic, stupid and extremely treacherous group known as the Kukumbers. It should be known that the Kukumbers were not always the incredibly evil and unlawful violators they are today but due to all the mercies given onto them thus far they have evolved into a group of ugly moths instead of the butterflies they were meant to be. Due to these unexpected characteristics they've developed over their existence, the movement to remove the Kukumbers from Providence has begun and we will not stop until the goal has been accomplished, even if it were to take years.
The original confrontation which lead to this scalping session occurred on April 6th and 7th
April 6th
On this day we raided a town which had apparently been there for a very long time in hopes that it would have goodies.
During the raid however kuku managed to notice the TbF and made numerous attempts at collecting scents, provoke aggressive actions from our side and to simply be annoying with the use of a low bile alt. All in all, this day was a success since the raid was carried out relatively fast without any causalities(Except the stocking of a boundary/stone wall bashing alt). A fresh town bell was built and all important scents were covered so everyone logged off/went back to their regular salem activities

April 7th
The day began with a quick log in to check all assets especially the one which was obtained the day before. Everything seemed fine, bell still up, scents still protected, no sign of outside threats(players scouting outside, TbFs etc) so I proceeded to shut off comp and continue with my morning routine.
Approx 30 minutes later I was unexpectedly greeted by Heffernan via the discord app on my phone. A quick conversation occurred which was then followed with complete slience.
Why was there such an abrupt silence? I'll allow the following screenshots to answer that question
Kill #1 ( Heff's Fighter )
Kill#2 ( Heff died on someone else's character )
Onwards to the later part of that day the Kukumbers decided to take it upon themselves to surround our group's border base with theirs then set up a Trial by Fire over it.There were a number of altercations that day however due to the town they had nearby it was very difficult to secure a kill due to the advantages they possessed (p claim/ torches and easy escape routes)

Everyday After
A number of days went by where they would continuously destroy their TbFs as it was ready to become active and rebuild a new one. This however was what brought them to their inevitable doom. While I would prefer not to go in to complete details lets just say that eventually our own TbF became active. Once active we instantly charged to the base of our evil enemies and in a couple of hours their base was breached and claimed by us.
Eventually the asset was secured, lewt was secured and scents were somewhat protected and all there was left to do was wait!
Couple hours later tard #1 (the ugliest moth of them all) logged in and she was executed quickly
(kuku)
2 hours or so after tard#1 logged in and suffered his faith, tard#2 (literally) logged in and accepted his
(Anton)
A couple days later tard#2 but on a different character logged in again to accept his faith for the 2nd time
(Anton)
Lewt
https://imgur.com/a/Agz6Yhq
Additional lewt not included in the screenshots :
Watches, wings + other combat ready items
Few thousands silver
10 gold bars
Store/steel tools
Some newbie pieces of gear with skulls/pearls in it
(A lot of the lewt got mixed up with other items at the base already)
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Re: Pride comes before fall

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Justice for using my Name!

also i recorded my fight with Goodman just to show how broken salems combat is @JC/Marp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay09L6Qrs3A
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Heads up : What you guys are about to see is not pleasing at all
Excuse the lack of skill portrayed in this video
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby riolic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:11 pm

A worthy contender rises? Fun times.
riolic
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Kuku and her bandwagoners of idiots are finally being punished.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Judaism wrote:Kuku and her bandwagoners of idiots are finally being punished.

not by u ****** ;)
also rip heffernan
gorniksam

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Judaism wrote:Kuku and her bandwagoners of idiots are finally being punished.

<3
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Hose » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 pm

People are still playing this game :shock: :? :shock: :?: :?: :?:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Ronch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:42 pm

This game is awesome !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:36 pm

XD
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses