In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Darwoth » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:53 am

are you seriously insane? you are going to sit there and insist on repeating the same **** i just completely obliterated? i have recieved several messages over the months chastising me for beating up on "people" with "obvious mental problems" but until recently i seriously assumed they were in jest and they were just calling you a generic "tard" but now i am truly beginning to wonder.

as usual you attempted to deflect from your ***** by wrapping it up in several layers of irrelevant nonsense or completely unrelated material so lets just stick to the topic of concord. i will highlight the relevant portions that are not mere filler material for you to attempt to distract from the fact your hopelessly full of **** in green, nonsensical drivel in red, and unrelated stupid ***** that you have already been made to look retarded on in other threads in brown. i will only respond to the green sections pertaining to concord.

this is my final attempt, if you still cant get it i am truly sorry for your condition whatever it may be as you are clearly hopeless. i am not holding my breath, but lets try one final time. :(

TheDuke86 wrote:You are beyond delusional. You are in another world. I’ll make it super easy for you to understand.

You lied and said you were not on concord.

Set up a very big p-claim on the “worst statue”

We’re kicked out, and revealed yourself by rageing and attacking heff on prov.

Chugged down gallons of KKK sperm.

Lost your rank 1 base.

Are now trying to take some glory from KKK when it is very obvious they did it with out any need of you.

And now literally writing books on their victory page making this about you, when you are irrelevant.

Sorry KKK, this rage hard keeps bring us up on your page, I’m only rebutting this retards vomit.

1> i wasnt on concord for the first few days when i made said statement. i got pulled in via you and others retarded posts here a few days after launch as i stated numerous times since the beginning. my character was named "darwoth hates marp" and every faction on the server knew who i was by the end of the first day i was playing from my inherently charming demeanor, the extremely small player pool and my dapper frog hat wardrobe. i even fought judaism and three or four of the others halfway through my second day and escaped being bumrushed by jumping into a creek before canoes were made. by the time you clowns stumbled onto me and started hyperventilating much later i was already set up elsewhere with a townbell and on a few leaderboards. if you did not know i was playing by then you would be the only one as evidenced in the threads you made at the time where the general consensus was "duh no ****".

2> yes indeed i did set up a "large" player claim. my temp/starter claim! as i stated since day one of your ridiculous trashtalking for building a bell on the other side of the lake :lol: by the time you retards built said bell i had already claimed my statue with my own bell days before and had long since left said player claim. as SHOWN and PROVEN in the above screenshots and why you "were watching it for days but never saw anyone" you ***** IDIOT. further it was others in this thread that pointed out it was the worst statue, not me though i would agree with them since they were talking about geographical defense potential which i laughed at you about THE SAME DAY you made the above linked thread you ***** IDIOT.

3> but i wasnt kicked out. i had already moved to MY TOWN STATUE that was built days prior as SHOWN AND PROVEN in the above screenshots you ***** IDIOT. furthermore you did nothing to the claim the entire time you were on the server and the murder alt i killed and chased you around with multiple times sat there in that cottage guarded by a torchpost and a stone wall for two weeks. the claim continued to sit there for a full month after your town was destroyed and it ran out of silver.

4> i made a very brief congratulatory "yay jamestown" post to methuzelah. you and the others are bitter little children and have now been on my sack for the entire thread since that point spouting volcanic eruptions of the same old retarded **** that has now been completely disproven that you continue to ignore in favor of plugging your ears and screaming "nuh uhhhh" at the floor. do you even realize what the ***** your doing? please just lie to me about **** that is not easily shown to be false and tell me this is a troll attempt or something. i will pretend to believe it and say "wheew! man you sure got me! i thought you were an actual basketcase for several months!" so you can feel good about yourself and just stop talking.

i have repeatedly told you and the others to make a separate thread if you want to ***** at me yet you refuse to do so in lieu of making a fool of yourself here instead so this is where i am forced to respond to you, the "books" (i now realize they probably really are "books" to you :( ) are nothing more than replies setting the record straight to the mountain of ***** you and the other five ***** are crying all over your keyboard here because you refuse to direct your QQing somewhere else.

in any case this is a prime example of why i hate all of you so badly. you are the generic "normal" of what is left playing now which is either hopelessly stupid or hopelessly lost. go ahead and say the exact same thing again and again even though it has been disproven, others here have refuted it and anyone with the ability to read knows your an idiot at best. for the sake of my own sanity and not wasting anymore time on someone who should have been aborted once it was discovered they were missing their frontal lobe i will let you sit there and **** yourself again while demanding and insisting the smell is air freshener all you like from this point forward.

"for real" this time even though it is quite difficult to do so, as i am now no longer amused but just..... disgusted? that i even acknowledged you in the first place.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:34 am

I think Methuzalah picked a wrong tittle for this thread. ;)
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Nsuidara » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 am

I've already got bored with these tons of text
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:39 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I think Methuzalah picked a wrong tittle for this thread. ;)

Yes but clearly the UN/Commies never got far into wine making so therefore they never got drunk and still are spouting lies to make themselves look more relevant. They didn't even get a single top 10 reward.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Jesus Christ these wall posts.

You posted all over the forum that you were not going to play, and you were. Which is fine, just makes you a liar. We had a pretty big group and none of us knew who you were till you raged at heff on prov by cowardly attacking on a different server. None of my us had you kinned, and by your own imiges posted it was clearly posted they did not know it was you till you ***** out on prov.

In fact we knew exactly the name of your toon when JC blasted you for botting, on concord might I add. Also something we didn’t do. So that’s two lies so far, and that’s me giving you the benifit of the “somebody begged me to play so I did”

So you made a 4K claim two layers of stone wall that was paid sense the deration we lived their and “that base didn’t matter” ? Lmao you have a lot of heavily invested bases that “don’t matter” I would consider that another lie.

We were scouting your base, we saw that oilboards were started and kept seeing the claim progress so we acted fast claimed the area and set up claimstones around your pclaim. 10mins after we finished you logged on and started rage Harding it. Which by your own image post you clearly admitted to being pissed, so why were you pissed if if that base didn’t mater? Please answer w/out blanketing the forum with pages of lies.

Uhh your either a habitual lair or your memorie is failing. You championed all over this forum how you “helped KKK to victory.” Chugging down KKK ****, and now you only said thanks? Lol I mean people just have to go to page 1-3 to see you are lying. What is that lie number 4?

You brought me and my friends up several times before I said anything. So sorry, you are the one highjacking the thread. Perhaps you should be the one to creat a new thread, talk about how awesome you are and how you saved RL people out of depression and suicide with your awesome powers. You’re a Narsusist and a compulsive lied, so I’m sure you would love the attention and fiction you creat.

P.S. A months worth of silver in the pclaim and 4K invested for a homestead that didn’t matter. Haha do you even believe your lies??
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Judaism » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Do you not remember that he had gotten 250$ worth of store credit ?

He had to use some of it and I am fairly sure that he still has leftover credit, in the end everyone has to start with some base. Our first two bases were also abandoned later for a town around a statue and he did the same.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 pm

I really think this guy has a mental issue and the emotional fortitude of a napkin. Obviously facts and logic have no power in his delusions.

Also he calls darwoth a hypocrite, then whines about "walls of text" then he writes one himself... :?
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby riolic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Well done to the kapatilist crew. A sub 90 day expedition is impressive. I don't i understand why the commies are trying to claim. Buying stuff from the store to get ahead on providence is somehow a bad thing. Because from my knowledge they have two top10 spenders who tried to p2w concord with pclaim mechanics and still got flattened.
riolic
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:till you raged at heff on prov by cowardly attacking on a different server.

tbh. i wanna make clear for darwoth that throwing a random Rage-TbF then doing nothing as always does not count as "attacking" since he never managed to attack anyone serious.
Heffernan

Postby riolic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Heffernan wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:till you raged at heff on prov by cowardly attacking on a different server.

tbh. i wanna make clear for darwoth that throwing a random Rage-TbF then doing nothing as always does not count as "attacking" since he never managed to attack anyone serious.

I recall quite vividly finding brickbasher scents along with about a dozen murder scents pointing to darwothville about two weeks after popham ended. Look harder.
riolic
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses