In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:59 am

Darwoth wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:Darworth, hyprocrite. LMAO you said roanoke easiest server, now saying best players come there. Your sad.
Whats also sad, how literal you take the communism theme, the US player in our faction are all Republican, ones a Libertarian.

actually i have said for years plymouth was the easiest server because all of the factions left for either jamestown or roanoke when they opened, if there is a thread here i am saying otherwise it is undoubtedly out of your newb league to comprehend and is **** talking aimed at a roanoke player or ***** waving between jamestown and roanoke populations which has existed since the day the servers started and still does to this day long after they closed.

i give no ***** about what your political beliefs are you ***** idiot :lol: i just know you are all a bunch of little ***** assholes that i do not like and never have who talked a lot of **** on the forum, which as i directly pointed out months ago is why i went there in the first place as it seemed at the start that the concentration of carebear ***** and other "undesireables" would swamp out the handful of legitimate non cheating pvpers and get an undeserved statue, especially after the haven group quit by day 3 and then it appeared yuukki and goodman were collapsing the remaining faction.

if there is going to be a statue of a total ***** retard like yourself, biddas, some russian zerging no name or any of the absolute ***** ***** like lazun, nosbird, heffernan and so on awarded i certainly did not want it next to mine. so i played a small role in ensuring that did not happen. once there i would have taken a shot at competing but after weeks of myself and reviresco checking four different animals spawns and acquiring every single one EXCEPT THE ILLUSIVE GOAT that was needed and growing tired of the constantly shifting game mechanics that did not favor my playstyle i simply dug in and held onto the statue i had to help ensure a win for the most deserving of it.

on that note i bet you feel pretty ***** stupid about that whole multi week "lol we kicked you off the server by building a bell we never did **** with next to your starter claim when you had claimed the best statue on the server the day before!" thread now eh? :lol:

i had no intention to play this expedition until retards started sneezing all over the forum threatening to have one next to mine. now i have closed that loose end and it is methuzelah and his groups responsibility to prevent it next time.

if you want to drool on my "sour grapes" for another few dozen pages like before make a different worship thread, this one is for you bow down to the group that **** all over your face while i was ***** on your allies faces on providence.

oh ,poor darwoth ,want me to bring you a bucket for your tears?or barrel?Or better make a Tears tower so i can enjoy it?
Last edited by Brego on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 am

Brego wrote:oh ,poor darwoth ,want me to bring you a bucket for your tears?

yes sir, as i am indeed finding the butthurt aimed at me here along with those of you and others raging on me in my private messages already to be just THAT ***** hysterical!
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:09 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:oh ,poor darwoth ,want me to bring you a bucket for your tears?

yes sir, as i am indeed finding the butthurt aimed at me here along with those of you and others raging on me in my private messages already to be just THAT ***** hysterical!

Have you tried to visit a doctor?
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:15 am

Brego wrote:Have you tried to visit a doctor?

not yet. should i do so? in your HIGHLY esteemed estimation am i afflicted with pseudobulbar disorder or some ****?

should i visit MD brain like gobbler for a diagnosis?
Darwoth

Postby Rifmaster » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:16 am

This expedition has been the most fun I've ever had in salem, and the closest thing we have nowadays to actual viable pvp gameplay.
It's been a difficult time, fighting against virtually every retard on the server, getting screwed over with animal spawns (I see darwoth suffered the same fate here), facing seemingly infinite supplies of silver, and doing the tedious and boring task of raiding bases with massive pclaims, but victory has been achieved despite all the ***** by the most worthy faction.
One can only hope that raiding on prov gets reworked/fixed so the pvp can continue and those unworthy be cleansed off providence (without crazy long, incredibly boring play sessions)
Rifmaster

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:21 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:Have you tried to visit a doctor?

not yet.

Then go and do this .Maybe he will make you some rest from tomatoess face.
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:24 am

Brego wrote: tomatoess face.

Can you be my doctor just so I can have the best afflictions?

Is this what you mean?
Last edited by Methuzelah23 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 am

Brego wrote:

but what if i like ketchup?
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Brego wrote: tomatoess face.

Can you be my doctor just so I can have the best afflictions.

sorry you don't deserve my attention ,i like more darwoth than you ,he has really big problems with tomatoess face
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:

but what if i like ketchup?

it doesn't work
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses