In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Dallane wrote:I think it's hilarious how the biggest **** talkers lose so bigly that they have to keep talking **** to not look retarded. True soy boy beta males.

It’s interesting though, Darwoth writes books and refures people by name in his massive temper tantrum posts. Are we not supposed to speak up for ourselves?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:31 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:It’s interesting though, Darwoth writes books and refures people by name in his massive temper tantrum posts. Are we not supposed to speak up for ourselves?

Problem is not speaking up, its that you talk such big ****, and when you have the chance to back it up with actions, you fail miserably. Most people at that point would have the common sense and shame to shut the ***** up for a minute, however, where people think you're retarded is when you keep vomiting garbage out of your mouth and parade around your precious snowflake of an ego, so upset by a few swears Darwoth writes, and try to play some kind of victim. You're beyond pathetic.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby gorniksam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Heffernan wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:Typical lies and *****

Darwoth I lead groups, your gulping down the circumcised **** of a dude you fought with who did 99% of the work on concord. If anybody is a back seat ***** it was you :lol:

I checked the time played and in a three month old server you had 28+ days played.... wow. No way I can compete with that. No matter how much “power” I buy. By the way darwoth, are you a spitter or a swallower? Cuz you are gobbling Judas **** right now :lol:

thats how Desperate Darwoth is working together with KKK, will he also work with them on Providence so they can die together vs either me or kuku? :lol: :lol: :lol:

im still waiting
gorniksam

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:It’s interesting though, Darwoth writes books and refures people by name in his massive temper tantrum posts. Are we not supposed to speak up for ourselves?

Problem is not speaking up, its that you talk such big ****, and when you have the chance to back it up with actions, you fail miserably. Most people at that point would have the common sense and shame to shut the ***** up for a minute, however, where people think you're retarded is when you keep vomiting garbage out of your mouth and parade around your precious snowflake of an ego, so upset by a few swears Darwoth writes, and try to play some kind of victim. You're beyond pathetic.

I get why your mad, after all I did call you a no life looser. Who spent a month out of three infront of a screen. I didn’t say **** till darwoth brought me up. Scroll up, im sure spending this much time infront of a computer has made you an expert on how to navigate a forum. We also fought you several times. We even destroyed your cannon, and the ONLY reason you took the base is we had to log off for work and sleep. All this with half the biles, half the time and new to a pvp server *slow clap* good job.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:57 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:I get why your mad, after all I did call you a no life looser. Who spent a month out of three infront of a screen. I didn’t say **** till darwoth brought me up. Scroll up, im sure spending this much time infront of a computer has made you an expert on how to navigate a forum. We also fought you several times. We even destroyed your cannon, and the ONLY reason you took the base is we had to log off for work and sleep. All this with half the biles, half the time and new to a pvp server *slow clap* good job.

Why would I be mad? I won. I'm just a bleeding heart that wanted to help you out and point out why you come across so poorly. Take it or leave it, and enjoy your victory over that cannon. GJ
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 pm

To be fair you can't use no-lifing as an excuse for losing in an MMO
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Just because we were able to maintain an attendance of about 4-5 people for a few endeavors of around 6 or so hours during the weekends we are suddenly no-lifers ?

I think most of us usually would only spend a few hours a day on Salem and bear in mind we were only able to get two time rewards in total, one of which was my main on the low end brackets (most of that time was gotten the first two weeks when I briefly went super hardcore) and the other one was a criminal alt kept online 24/7 for the last 20 or so days.

Time-wise we were much less invested than other groups. The difference is that we had a much higher focus on PvP, raiding and on the server objectives. On top of that we utilized expedition mechanics such as cannibalism very early on and used this to our advantage. We literally gained 100's of points by doing this on our characters, meanwhile other groups didn't even had characters with cannibalism at the very end.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

oh man i tried to avoid getting in this thread but my god you people are so ***** stupid and obsessed you STILL cant stop crying about me, and i didnt even ***** get the win :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, last server i won nine time slots and started like 6 months late. i must have "played" all those characters as well right? remember when you droolcups talked a bunch of **** after i killed you and the remaining 3 would not come out of your walls about how "i am staying up 24/7!!!!!!! to protect my murder alt" because you could not stock it and use the disease exploit to kill me and i merely pointed out you were stupid and didnt know how to play?

same as when i killed you idiots 20+ times in a span of a few weeks on providence and you could not manage to even tbc a combat alt with a murder scent because i "am checking every two hours to stay online!!!!!!" and "getting up every day omg to check against our siege!!!!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, as always i was correct. in this particular case we have a multiple years old mechanic and you have no idea at all how it works. the 30 - 40 stat alt on concord was not actively logged in at all for a solid two weeks same for the vast majority of the bottom time slot i managed to top off just enough of in the final day and a half of the server to register with. the fighters on providence were refreshed every ten to fourteen hours during the course of my typical maintenance schedule.

but hell yeah d00d i "am mad because i got wrecked by noobie commies" HOW does that EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!? you just read several pages of numerous morons including yourself and other said newbs raging on me last night because the statue i had claimed/moved to before you retards even went into your multi month long tourettes syndrome "backseat *****" escapade was held for the people that won. so now you and the others who didnt have sand in your vaginas.

or is it salt? you salty bruh?? "rage rage rage" remember? :lol:

you are all just dumber than a sack of rocks. you repeatedly convinced yourselves in your own echo chamber that you accomplished something when you literally did nothing at all but build a bell near my starter claim (that was torn down long before said empty claim even ran out of silver :lol: ) annoyed me with your continuous mouth running and ensure your loss.

once you pissed me off and ran your mouths i made an agreement with them from early on that we would ensure no matter who won it would be one of the two of us and that we would eliminate all of the retards like yourselves first and then fight one another afterward to make sure the rest of you clowns got nothing at all after your posturing. exactly as i mentioned here months ago then.

unfortunately the server was simply retarded and based off moronic **** like cravings and random exploration events in addition to terrible mechanics that constantly changed to suit one of the opposing sides. on my end i was unable to find a goat, the numerous scouts aligned with me were unable to find a goat and we all got tired of looking when various bouts of shade kept occuring. so i told them to stop wasting their time on it and i myself went back to wrapping my **** up on providence and happily held the statue for them instead to ensure our agreement manifested.

looks like everything came together pretty effortlessly to me and precisely as intended. your group got absolutely nothing at all but sour grapes, the other serverwide circlejerk alliance lost. rightful competitors and pvpers several of you have been begging me to defend you from for the last several years got the win. i wont have a monument of derp degrading my monuments of greatness and now that its over the full extent of your stupidity is once again exposed.

but sure, console yourself all you like and cry about it for another half dozen pages. maybe you can get nosbird and heffernan to belch such witty retorts out of their slacked jaws like 'hurrr words words words!!!" some more.

once again i initially had no intention of playing the server at all, as i first mentioned in its announcement thread upon reading the list of dumber than **** mechanics that were in place because unlike stupid people who dont understand how to manage insanity like yourself i actually understood what they meant.

Darwoth wrote:hopefully one of the games older players (looking at you judaism, riolic, etc) takes the torch of preventing carebears from winning a statue this time so i do not feel guilty for sitting this one out when some complete moron "wins" 15 minutes after witch npcs are seeded since all of the difficulty in the win conditions, months of killing darkness mobs and requirements to work through witchcraft were completely removed making the server nothing more than a world of warcraft battleground with no meaning and no point other than to regurgitate a second batch of virtually identical "popham rewards" into the population for all of the lagbehinds last time and generate enough store pack sales for the next stage of marps sex change operation.

but i am now quite pleased that i did. even when i barely do **** you retards cant help but lose your minds over it. the fact i aligned with longstanding rivals to prevent you from winning so much as a board slot must have you really "salty bro" :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Darwoth wrote:even when i barely do **** you retards cant help but lose your minds over it.

but thats just cuzyou are bad at salem and only throw around words on the forum without any action.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:even when i barely do **** you retards cant help but lose your minds over it.

but thats just cuzyou are bad at salem and only throw around words on the forum without any action.

yeah i know. i totally suck and have no effect on the flow of the game. in fact all one has to do is read this thread, or nearly any thread here over the last three months to see undeniable proof of that. if only a real pro like yourself or lazun could have taught me how to play all this time instead :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses