In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:33 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:
didn't you remember how you started to post some **** into Idea thread ?and now you say same as me ,i like to provoke you because you are sharing wrong information and flying somewhere in space.You just really moron Darowth .These words don't justify you

yeah dawg, im totally "wrong" dont make me offload some more pater nosterism in the public spectacle to show everyone how "wrong" i am because those using you as their derp distraction to poke at me in order to stir up forum activity to present a spectacle that the game is not dead due to their idiotic mechanics and over reaches would not like it since the population might drop by another hundred "players" in two weeks. again.

congrats to the capitalism zerg for defeating the vile red menace. i am done responding here and taking away from the attention they deserve for actually winning instead of allowing you and the other dumbasses to ***** at me for another 20 pages ruining their thread for merely holding a statue and letting them tag it. be mad at yourself for sucking to bad that your GROUP larger than their group could not hold onto your own statues if you want to be angry and piss and moan at someone it should be yourself and your own members.

you and others ran your mouths, played dirty and were continuously a *****, they werent. i wanted them to win instead of you, that simple and i am glad they did.

if you want to continue showering me in your affection like i have told you and the others already make a different thread and i will consider gracing you with my presence if/when i find it convenient to do so.

TheDuke86 wrote:i am a "backseat *****" that utterly humiliated himself for six straight weeks and now look dumber than *****

correct

Didn't you forget to say ,i'm done ,time to leave this game as you promised?Or do you like to play more forum gaming ?
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:26 am

Must feel bad to have played hardcore for months and not showing up in any of the rankings other than a few entries on the time board due to your no-life.

Biddas and his group would had been eliminated on week 3 if we hadn't made a mistake with our cannon back then, they never had any proper PvP mentality and according to their base's infrastructure they were not any where near the requirements to end it, let alone be in the position to turn the tables. At the end we literally held two mature towns circling the Full and Fed statue, which was the most valuable one with the insane timers and the Q&Q statue.

Battleslayer's footage is actually very good looking for us, the first fight we didn't retreat yet being outnumbered and you clearly can see us running on Pclaims and such. Of course they do not add in the crime factor, how you could not regain biles during that time-period and we had to split forces all the time due to this fact and never were full force, nor full biles since it dragged on quite a while. He brags about not finishing off one of his fighters, which he fled to Biddas town at the time which was a mature town. I don't know man but having to flee like four times, seeing all your group members die and losing multiple bells was sufficient according to the fact that you had not logged in for many weeks.

Of course our win was not justified, of course everyone else did so much better in every aspect. It makes total sense now, but yet you all quit, got crushed or were made awfully silent on Concord. I think we were rather transparent about the server status for a while but after mentioning it to multiple groups all they could do is call us ***** and give us more insults instead of manning up and doing something about it. All of you let us get 20+ new board entries the very last day, we were stocking our own characters, making final glutton sessions and turning in many scalps. Despite this being very evident, I did not see people doing the same, attempting some final battle or other desperate attempts.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Forungi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Such expedition, much fast.
Forungi

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:05 pm

lul KKK and Darwoth working together before Darwoths last Breath on providence.
Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:Typical lies and *****

Darwoth I lead groups, your gulping down the circumcised **** of a dude you fought with who did 99% of the work on concord. If anybody is a back seat ***** it was you :lol:

I checked the time played and in a three month old server you had 28+ days played.... wow. No way I can compete with that. No matter how much “power” I buy. By the way darwoth, are you a spitter or a swallower? Cuz you are gobbling Judas **** right now :lol:
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby belgear » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:31 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:

Darwoth I lead groups, your gulping down the circumcised **** of a dude you fought with who did 99% of the work on concord. If anybody is a back seat ***** it was you :lol:

I checked the time played and in a three month old server you had 28+ days played.... wow. No way I can compete with that. No matter how much “power” I buy. By the way darwoth, are you a spitter or a swallower? Cuz you are gobbling Judas **** right now :lol:

prob just kept it online and used a little tobacco and such for a reusable stopwatch
belgear
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:33 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:

thats how Desperate Darwoth is working together with KKK, will he also work with them on Providence so they can die together vs either me or kuku? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:16 pm

I think it's hilarious how the biggest **** talkers lose so bigly that they have to keep talking **** to not look retarded. True soy boy beta males.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Dallane wrote:I think it's hilarious how the biggest **** talkers lose so bigly that they have to keep talking **** to not look retarded. True soy boy beta males.

+1
Tulgarath

Postby Chrumps » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Congratulations to the winners.

On another note, can we convince devs to just rerun this expedition under the most recent rules, with new map and with fixed PP ?
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses