In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby belgear » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am

yeah that tomatoess face gets really tiresome
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

Brego wrote:
it doesn't work

alas i guess i shall be stuck looking like this forever then.

it matches my red neck well i suppose. did you seriously think i would back your ***** group after all your mouth running, posturing, lies, infiltration attempts and ***** along with endless "suspicious" miracles?

if so your pretty ***** stupid, but that has been demonstrated for a long time. best part was after you got owned this morning wanting me to do something with the scents. maybe it is now eclipsed by the string of ***** you are flooding my inbox with at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:
it doesn't work

alas i guess i shall be stuck looking like this forever then.

it matches my red neck well i suppose. did you seriously think i would back your ***** group after all your mouth running, posturing, lies, infiltration attempts and ***** along with endless "suspicious" miracles?

if so your pretty ***** stupid, but that has been demonstrated for a long time. best part was after you got owned this morning wanting me to do something with the scents. maybe it is now eclipsed by the string of ***** you are flooding my inbox with at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm telling you stop talking with ghosts .Do not invent new stories that i talked to you in game this morning .Or are you talking with yourself?this is must be a new problem
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:44 am

but i like ghosts a lot more than people.

and on that note i have spent to much time on mr gobbler as i am overdue to go talk to some right now!

direct your crying to the people who kicked your ass into the donetsk republic. i dont give a **** and my involvement was small. i am merely glad the people that played legit and did not cheat and get favors won instead of the ***** :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 am

Darwoth wrote:
direct your crying to the people who kicked your ass into the donetsk republic.

if you don't know anything don't be like a moron .If you are so strong to say such words than why are you sitting in yours american dreams?Come to me ,i'll show you what is tomatoes face by beating yours dreams.

Darwoth wrote:i dont give a **** and my involvement was small. i am merely glad the people that played legit and did not cheat and get favors won instead of the *****

If you don't give a **** ,than what is the sense you to post anything ?did you get mad or what?
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:02 am

Brego wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

if you don't know anything don't be like a moron .If you are so strong to say such words than why are you sitting in yours american dreams?Come to me ,i'll show you what is tomatoes face by beating yours dreams.

Darwoth wrote:i dont give a **** and my involvement was small. i am merely glad the people that played legit and did not cheat and get favors won instead of the *****

If you don't give a **** ,than what is the sense you to post anything ?did you get mad or what?

i posted what i gave a **** about, a high five to the winning team that deserved it. which you have completely ignored in order to dangle my sour grapes upon your chin for the last several pages instead. if you want to whine about me as i told the other retard make a different thread so you and them can talk to yourselves there. this is methuzelah and his groups thread ************* and i am getting tired of it being hijacked by you and everyone else sucking my **** in it.

you along with the other factions were assholes who continuosly ran your mouths to me since the day i made a character on the server. this faction is the one i have been fighting against for five years they nearly killed me on my second day there and yet never talked **** to me once. of course i would support them over any of you douchebags. get over it or next time instead of sitting it out as i intended this one ill consider just joining them outright and you wont last a week.
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:09 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

i posted what i gave a **** about, a high five to the winning team that deserved it. which you have completely ignored in order to dangle my sour grapes upon your chin for the last several pages instead. if you want to whine about me as i told the other retard make a different thread so you and them can talk to yourselves there. this is methuzelah and his groups thread ************* and i am getting tired of it being hijacked by you and everyone else sucking my **** in it.

you along with the other factions were assholes who continuosly ran your mouths to me since the day i made a character on the server. this faction is the one i have been fighting against for five years they nearly killed me on my second day there and yet never talked **** to me once. of course i would support them over any of you douchebags. get over it or next time instead of sitting it out as i intended this one ill consider just joining them outright and you wont last a week.

didn't you remember how you started to post some **** into Idea thread ?and now you say same as me ,i like to provoke you because you are sharing wrong information and flying somewhere in space.You just really moron Darowth .These words don't justify you
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 am

Darwoth is just mad he got wrecked by noobie communists and denied another win. That’s why you sided with them, that’s why your writing a book on this forum post. Whole lot of word, whole lot of tantrum, truly pathetic. You have proven once again how full of **** you are.

Congrats on the win
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 am

Congrats. Nice to see the new expedition to not drag on for years.
Also congrats to everyone on the leaderboards.
grapefruitv

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:25 am

Brego wrote:
didn't you remember how you started to post some **** into Idea thread ?and now you say same as me ,i like to provoke you because you are sharing wrong information and flying somewhere in space.You just really moron Darowth .These words don't justify you

yeah dawg, im totally "wrong" dont make me offload some more pater nosterism in the public spectacle to show everyone how "wrong" i am because those using you as their derp distraction to poke at me in order to stir up forum activity to present a spectacle that the game is not dead due to their idiotic mechanics and over reaches would not like it since the population might drop by another hundred "players" in two weeks. again.

congrats to the capitalism zerg for defeating the vile red menace. i am done responding here and taking away from the attention they deserve for actually winning instead of allowing you and the other dumbasses to ***** at me for another 20 pages ruining their thread for merely holding a statue and letting them tag it. be mad at yourself for sucking to bad that your GROUP larger than their group could not hold onto your own statues if you want to be angry and piss and moan at someone it should be yourself and your own members.

you and others ran your mouths, played dirty and were continuously a *****, they werent. i wanted them to win instead of you, that simple and i am glad they did.

if you want to continue showering me in your affection like i have told you and the others already make a different thread and i will consider gracing you with my presence if/when i find it convenient to do so.

TheDuke86 wrote:i am a "backseat *****" that utterly humiliated himself for six straight weeks and now look dumber than *****

correct
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses