In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:07 am

Grats on the win.. so looking back to JCs post.

Which one of the 9 witches on the server was yours???
Tulgarath

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:09 am

Tulgarath wrote:His first expedition making it to the end.

Well, other than not logging in for almost three weeks.

Had well more than the previous week to kill the char, as seen in his videos where he clearly cuts much of the footage, and failed. Even at his largest shot to gettin close to killing me, he failed simple mechanics. While being very rusty at the combat portion of the game, i well kicked juda's arse numerous times in the same fight. Winning with numbers Juda was able to escape death everytime, even first time he got KO'd. They try to remind you that it was a 10v5 go count on that last fight, it was a well 5v5 situation they clearly had larger biles. While their egos stand, they will always deny having any advantage to us.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 am

battleslayer888 wrote: he failed simple mechanics

Odd, Advenger died in the stocks screaming how it must have been some mystery patch on JCs part that he got stocked while standing at a barrel dropping his inventory.

BUT ANYWAY

Congrats all!
Last edited by Tulgarath on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tulgarath

Postby Brona » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:14 am

I didn't play with Marp at all this expedition. I feel like I went away for a while and a lot of folks got squirrely in the brain. GG you ***** nerds.
Brona

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:35 am

Tulgarath wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote: he failed simple mechanics

Odd, Advenger died in the stocks screaming how it must have been some mystery patch on JCs part that he got stocked while standing at a barrel dropping his inventory.

BUT ANYWAY

Congrats all!

oh you were the person butthurt cause I killed you. LMAO, so you were the girl whining. I have screenshots of that, let me just post those real quick. That is gyazo doesnt make me pay to access older screenshots.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby yuukki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 am

The only people deserving to win of course, earned rightfully killing everyone else who attempted to put of any sort of "resistance"

Dropping this like others, also defection isn't the right word. There was no betrayal involved.

Hasnt been touch since more or less launch.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:43 am

Lets set things straight, heres the full fight video, then add on Juda's and you get the entire fight. While I was one the largest biles out of my team, 1 got a +1 later in the fight (Unknown Player) an guy from Biddas group.
I find it strange how Juda's group said us to be not a threat, but yet they took every chance they could get to eliminate us. Its quite hilarious how 5 no lifers, couldnt beat 1 casual player and 4-5 other less than casual players. Looking at all the other attempts to fight Juda's group I agree were pathetic. The UN was grapie and alcabitus town, they didnt get on to help defend their town.
https://youtu.be/MkH0-S-XseI
As you can see, its clearly easy to manipulate footage to make yourself look better.
Best of all, mines 1080p compared to Judas pixels he calls footage.
battleslayer888

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:And so began the Biddas & co collaboration with old MM tribe members.Unlike the Communists, these players were more adept in the ways of Salem. Biddas&co accepted the remnants of the UN/Communism Coalition into their walls and started to fund/backup MM members. MM tribe members, being well funded through their agreements with Biddas &co, were able to withstand and rebuild after several sieges, week after week, losing bell after bell, character after character, and finally, after a whole lot of useless grinding roses that serves no real purpose, we had fulfilled the apocalypse requirements and so they were breached for the final time.

oww,i'm not a Tribe anymore.You put me apart,so sad.Good way to make fake stories.Congratulations for winning Pay to win server ,and abusing bugs.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 am

yuukki wrote: defection isn't the right word. There was no betrayal involved.

Well I counted the holes you made in the walls as "betrayal" when you left and made a whine thread about it so it is the word I intended to use. Granted, you could have done far worse of a setback than you already did, so at least there's that.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby yuukki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:13 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
yuukki wrote: defection isn't the right word. There was no betrayal involved.

Well I counted the holes you made in the walls as "betrayal" when you left and made a whine thread about it so it is the word I intended to use. Granted, you could have done far worse of a setback than you already did, so at least there's that.

Betrayal would be doing more and not informing immediately as I did. Betrayal is the lack of trust to even leave keys on my character. And if by far worse you mean destroyed the town bell, trapped everyones characters in a pclaim then yes I could have.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses