In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

In Vino Veritas

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:49 am

Greetings Pilgrims,

Today the Kapitalists are happy to announce the end of Concord. While it has been fun drama and shenanigans, all good things must someday end.

There were doubters, naysayers, those that thought that Kapitalism would not succeed, however despite all the champions brought forth against us, each was slain. Still, competition was plentiful, and despite their inadequacies, they managed to snag a kill or two.

It all started with the Communist Infection, though they were the loudest and most annoying to be around, sadly they were not the strongest nor the brightest. However, they did make some attempts; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doqz6EKS4LI&feature=youtu.be
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMwwXgApno

No matter that they suffered loss after loss they still found others willing to take them in, leading to the fall of their protectorates, The United Nations. With the loudest and most obnoxious "threats" dealt with, more sinister and competent enemies showed themselves.

Image
And so began the Biddas & co collaboration with old MM tribe members.Unlike the Communists, these players were more adept in the ways of Salem. Biddas&co accepted the remnants of the UN/Communism Coalition into their walls and started to fund/backup MM members. MM tribe members, being well funded through their agreements with Biddas &co, were able to withstand and rebuild after several sieges, week after week, losing bell after bell, character after character, and finally, after a whole lot of useless grinding roses that serves no real purpose, we had fulfilled the apocalypse requirements and so they were breached for the final time.

The attempts to delay/prevent us were unfortunately, in vain.
ImageImage


Then of course there were those that felt discouraged by their losses, and resorted to trying to plant brambles; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osLTaZkPfCI
ImageImage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlztLPqIPHI


Despite all the obstacles, silly mechancics and competition, Kapitalists persevere.

For those that were not around or that come after, Kapitalism faced down defection , Heavily outnumbered open world combat , both Communists & Anarchists , and Finally, the rest .

A big thanks to all the Kapitalists; Judaism, Lallaith, Jenny, Belgear, RifRaf and Meanz. As well as our likeminded associates, who provided assistance in various ways; Tulgarath and Kiki. A special thanks to Darwoth for holding a statue for us and dealing with a myriad of messages from adversaries requesting his help.Though we have been both friends and rivals over the years. When the very integrity of Salem itself is threatened by a potential Communist/Anarchist/Whatever derpy group rears its ugly head, rest assured old rivals will band together and put them down.



Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Methuzelah23 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 am

There we go, thats how you rush an expedition!

Image
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:55 am

Image
Come finish me!
This Char u failed to finish during attack, same biles since then to.
Only person who succeeded in killing me, was myself and murdering to much. Death to madness.

Next expediton, as I practically had to play solo this one. Expect some changes and much different outcome.
Last edited by battleslayer888 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Kikiball » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 am

Thank you so much for letting us help you guys out. it was honor (:
Hope we get the chance to help out again someday!
TotalyMeow wrote: I at least briefly believed that murder could be a hobby of yours.
Kikiball
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: my house?

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 am

battleslayer888 wrote:Image
Come finish me!
This Char u failed to finish during attack, same biles since then to.
Only person who succeeded in killing me, was myself and murdering to much. Death to madness.


If you cant log it in, I think you're finished.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:Image
Come finish me!
This Char u failed to finish during attack, same biles since then to.
Only person who succeeded in killing me, was myself and murdering to much. Death to madness.


If you cant log it in, I think you're finished.

If i can still view the stats of my character, I sure im not.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 am

battleslayer888 wrote:If i can still view the stats of my character, I sure im not.


You can view your stats of all ancestors as well, they are very much dead and so are all the characters on Concord other than our Witch.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 am

Judaism wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:If i can still view the stats of my character, I sure im not.


You can view your stats of all ancestors as well, they are very much dead and so are all the characters on Concord other than our Witch.

Image
Legends never die.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 am

His first expedition making it to the end.

Well, other than not logging in for almost three weeks.
User avatar
Tulgarath
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 am

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 am

Tulgarath wrote:His first expedition making it to the end. not logging in for almost three weeks.


#1 strategy :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Next

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests