The End Of Westpine

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The End Of Westpine

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:27 am

Greeting Salemites. Yesterday I have officially decided to fully enact my separation from Salem and am now quitting the game.
---------------------------------------------------------------
No, you may not have the axe and mask. They have already been thrown away.

I will be streaming the dismantling of Westpine on Twitch on 3/7/2018 and answering any questions you may have while doing so! All on voice and with a facecam!

The stream will start at 1 PM EST so feel free to stop by during this time to see Westpine for the very first time as I have made sure to keep its layout a secret until this day.

http://www.twitch.tv/lordblackdove <<< Stream Link Here
MaxPlanck
Customer

Re: The End Of Westpine

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:40 am

Oh my god! I have been betrayed!!!!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:51 am

breaking marp inspired forum radio silence for this to wish you and zodd luck in your next game. to bad we never rolled together you were one of the better players in the game by far and a good example how anyone can catch up if they bother to try instead of making excuses. sorry the direction of **** took a turn for the worst and caused you to say ***** it, tried to talk some sense into the powers that be but the wisdom of the snake king can not reach the ears of they who have them closed.

*tunes out of forum and lets the incoming derps drool on each other*
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:58 am

Darwoth wrote:breaking marp inspired forum radio silence for this to wish you and zodd luck in your next game. to bad we never rolled together you were one of the better players in the game by far and a good example how anyone can catch up if they bother to try instead of making excuses. sorry the direction of **** took a turn for the worst and caused you to say ***** it, tried to talk some sense into the powers that be but the wisdom of the snake king can not reach the ears of they who have them closed.

*tunes out of forum and lets the incoming derps drool on each other*

Thank you Mr.Darwoth.
Hopefully we shall meet again in some other game !
Now excuse me im boarding a flight to Usa to wrestle Max for Westpine
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Reviresco » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Zodd!

I will miss you. :|

I hope we meet again in future games. You were always a great friend to me. I hope I was at least decent to you. :lol:
Reviresco

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Reviresco wrote:Zodd!

I hope we meet again in future games. You were always a great friend to me. I hope I was at least decent to you. :lol:

Im homeless Revi now.
Pls take me in
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Qiresea » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

good luck, max
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:48 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Reviresco wrote:Zodd!

Im homeless Revi now.
Pls take me in

You're welcome to move into my junkyard. :D
Reviresco

Postby Sebthegrand » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Yo bro what we doing on Minecraft today? I kinda wanna mine some more or try to find a good base location with some spawners. Anyways I’ll be on later!!11
Sebthegrand

Postby lachlaan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:22 pm

It was a pleasure to play with these noobs. And it's okay zodd we can kill a darkenbear and live inside its still warm tummy, like i saw this one time on star trek.

All the best wishes to the community, and I'll likely see you guys around for expeditions since I can never really stay away, but at least the prospect of the long grind won't be on the table.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses