The End Of Westpine

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The End Of Westpine

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:https://youtu.be/2LXRKTjpDm8

Lol.
Its not a rage quit. Its a collective decision thatsalem aint worth our time due to the way its development is heading.
Also id rather burn it all than let any of it get into the hands of biggest salem retards.
Some people got perfect sets they are happy i guess

Somebody who just quits typically stops logging in, dosnt pay upkeep, animals all die than gets raided by somebody who spends a day doing so.

Making a grand exit and destroying everything over changes they don’t like is something different. Either way it’s your time so oh well. Good luck to you and your future.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby gorniksam » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:06 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:https://youtu.be/2LXRKTjpDm8

Lol.
Its not a rage quit. Its a collective decision thatsalem aint worth our time due to the way its development is heading.
Also id rather burn it all than let any of it get into the hands of biggest salem retards.

Somebody who just quits typically stops logging in, dosnt pay upkeep, animals all die than gets raided by somebody who spends a day doing so.

Making a grand exit and destroying everything over changes they don’t like is something different. Either way it’s your time so oh well. Good luck to you and your future.

well, i would empty my town and leave it like this lol
this butthurt after someone bash my 22 rings of walls and get nothing except tbell writ, priceless
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Its not a rage quit. Its a collective decision thatsalem aint worth our time due to the way its development is heading.

Would you mind telling me what part particularly. Like don't get me wrong, by far the majority of the people I spoke with over the years do not like the way this game headed for the past years but then again most of these people were also PvP orientated. You guys clearly were not, I had barely encountered you over the many years and the stream seems to prove that you were primarily focused on base development and such.

So it is a bit vague to me why this occurred so suddenly.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby skltnk » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
skltnk wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Its not a rage quit. Its a collective decision thatsalem aint worth our time due to the way its development is heading.

So you're "protesting"..
And what is it that you don't like exactly?

Again lol.
I was protesting on forums. I am quiting the game because its becoming *****.
If you bother reading some of my posts and if you knew internal debate that i had with some people about the state of salem you would know what i was talking about.
Also, grow a pair and dont use an alt account.

Don't be rude.
I didn't know it's required to read your posts before asking you a question.

*reading your latest posts*
Ahem...
well..you know...looks like it's a good thing that you're leaving the game..
skltnk

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 am

Judaism wrote:

Would you mind telling me what part particularly. Like don't get me wrong, by far the majority of the people I spoke with over the years do not like the way this game headed for the past years but then again most of these people were also PvP orientated. You guys clearly were not, I had barely encountered you over the many years and the stream seems to prove that you were primarily focused on base development and such.

So it is a bit vague to me why this occurred so suddenly.

I was never for PVP because it consumes more active gameplay than passive gameplay which is fine. I cannot start raiding a town and just quit because i have work to do.
On the other hand i could stop building, teraforming, hunting or mining when ever i wanted.
We were base development oriented, yes. The conversations we had and the plans we made. Every mechanic was tested in many different ways just to see if we could pull out some of the crazy ideas.Westpine was trully a monument of dedication and hard work we put in in last 2 years. But, Jcs vision of Salem is the maintenance game. Westpine grew to big over the years to be handled by one or 2 people.
And we didnt want our hard work to go into hands of underserving people after we quit.
Hope you guys enjoy the stream :D
ZoddAlmighty

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:43 am

skltnk wrote:
well..you know...looks like it's a good thing that you're leaving the game.

Why dont you log on your real account and then ask me the same question?
Also, why would i repeat myself multiple times on the same subject because you are to lazy to search by my posts?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby skltnk » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:59 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Why dont you log on your real account and then ask me the same question?

What makes you think it isn't?
ZoddAlmighty wrote:you are to lazy to search by my posts?

Are you a celebrity?
skltnk

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:00 am

skltnk wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Why dont you log on your real account and then ask me the same question?

Are you a celebrity?

Its not and yes, yes i am.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby skltnk » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:08 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
skltnk wrote:

Are you a celebrity?

Its not and yes, yes i am.

Ok, good, i'm glad i didn't hurt your ego.
skltnk

Postby toddesloan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:16 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Also id rather burn it all than let any of it get into the hands of biggest salem retards.

+1
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses