How The Cookie Crumbles

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

How The Cookie Crumbles

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:56 am

During Purge Day I stumbled across a town taken by those who call themself Cookie Central. I vowed to return to the land of those who steal my prospering wealth, and take it into my hands to wait for new wealth to be formed. Many days, weeks have passed and I return to a broken village from which I had left from. The ones inside unsure how powerful they were, obviously had some wealth due to the iron wall recently put up. Not very smart, they left the townbell near one of the walls from which made it easy to into. Now while many of the town I have broken into were far wealthier than this, its pretty fun reading forums of others raids, so I leave this one to you guys.
Here is that wealth
https://imgur.com/a/8vnwK
Sorry for constant Links to Imgur, I get lazy to convert to a Forum acceptable image, but here are some.
I began my TBF, Image
from where I began the siege bell. Building siege bases, better than Juda can make production bases. :lol: ¦] Image
With only the few players who remained in the town, were active at the time I first came across the town, they seemed to be quite dormant. Which allowed for easy bashing. Previously, these players had ran to attempt to 4v2 us, on normal scouting alts, we left it to another day.
Then all sudden after looting the victims, one logged in
While this wasnt a main character, or by far any character of wealth, it made it quite easily to eradicate them.

Much of the loot, wasn't shown as late as it was, my fellow townies ported it already over, salvaged the amy from the iron wall, dozen WSS, 4 gold bars, couple dozen glass panes, 2 town charters, and whatever you see else.
Last edited by battleslayer888 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Re: How The Cookie Crumbles

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:59 am

why does no one know how to make screen shots?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:00 am

Dallane wrote:why does no one know how to make screen shots?

Lol, not that I dont know how to, I just refuse to do it. I already have gyazo installed. I like it, so its what I prefer to use than anything else. I could result to puush.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:07 am

battleslayer888 wrote:

Lol, not that I dont know how to, I just refuse to do it. I already have gyazo installed. I like it, so its what I prefer to use than anything else. I could result to puush.

I love to use sharex

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Brona » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:29 am

Seems like you need a monitor upgrade Dallane. Might I recommend http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-43UD79 ... ed-monitor I'm pretty happy with it.
Brona

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:01 am

Dallane wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:

I love to use sharex

I looked into sharex, and id like to annouce that im now a sharex user.
battleslayer888

Postby GWashington » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:41 am

wat? Brona's back?
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:19 pm

battleslayer888 wrote:I looked into sharex, and id like to annouce that im now a sharex user.

yes another convert!

Dallane

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:51 pm

GG

I didn't check for a tbf on that day, and then i get a message from my mate that we lost a town.
Also, the steel wall was a thing made by the previous owners, the whole town really was made pretty badly and the area near the bell was for some reason the least protected. I could have put a pclaim over the whole place really and made more braziers, even finished the steel wall maybe, but coulda woulda shoulda, didn't.
Also I do not remember engaging in any pvp with you, you must have had a skirmish with another group.

Anyway, grats on the loot, I look forward to fighting you again when Concorde is over.
Rifmaster

Postby Brona » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:37 pm

GWashington wrote:wat? Brona's back?

Hi :D
Brona

Next

Return to House of Burgesses