How The Cookie Crumbles

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: How The Cookie Crumbles

Postby Binks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 am

GWashington wrote:wat? Brona's back?

This is nonsense, and fake news.
Binks

Postby core1984 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 am

The builder of the town here, just loged in the other day to see if my town is still standing to find everything destroyed. Yh the defenses where kinda meh it's cause I started building the town while I was a noob at the game. I'm happy that I could save my main from there. The bell and the pclaim were not paid up too didn't play for about 6 months
core1984

Postby Rifmaster » Wed May 02, 2018 11:04 am

core1984 wrote:The builder of the town here, just loged in the other day to see if my town is still standing to find everything destroyed. Yh the defenses where kinda meh it's cause I started building the town while I was a noob at the game. I'm happy that I could save my main from there. The bell and the pclaim were not paid up too didn't play for about 6 months

The defenses weren't really the problem, the patch that changed unpaid claims was :p
Rifmaster

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:24 am

Rifmaster wrote:
core1984 wrote:The builder of the town here, just loged in the other day to see if my town is still standing to find everything destroyed. Yh the defenses where kinda meh it's cause I started building the town while I was a noob at the game. I'm happy that I could save my main from there. The bell and the pclaim were not paid up too didn't play for about 6 months

The defenses weren't really the problem, the patch that changed unpaid claims was :p

The bell previously wasnt paid, a new group took it over, making it completely active again.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Rifmaster » Mon May 14, 2018 2:10 pm

battleslayer888 wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:

The bell previously wasnt paid, a new group took it over, making it completely active again.

Yes, I know, me and a friend were the new group.
Rifmaster

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses