most annoying thing in saslem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

a) rats in darkness
34%
b) crows everywhere
16%
c) darwoth's *****/complaining at forum
29%
d) heffernan being successful
21%

Total votes : 73

Postby gorniksam » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:36 am

:roll:
gorniksam

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Sebthegrand » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:00 am

ugh i love saslem
Sebthegrand

Postby Hose » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:28 am

You forgot to include yourself in the poll.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby gorniksam » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:43 am

Hose wrote:You forgot to include yourself in the poll.

nea, just dont wanna won another competition :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:51 am

gorniksam wrote:

Didn't julie beat you in the beauty pageant and valten in pvp?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 am

Dallane wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

Didn't julie beat you in the beauty pageant and valten in pvp?

sadly most of saslemites have a bad taste of womens beauty or just hate me
gorniksam

Postby Faultierstein » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:11 am

the most annoying thing....guess it would have to be no pve option, I’m all for PvP but after a while it gets boring, should have some mechanic to disallow attacking players and claims who opt out, make it permanent so can’t switch between the two, yea I know pvers are care bears or whatever but it’s still a player base of which Salem doesn’t have much of
Faultierstein

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:36 am

Faultierstein wrote:the most annoying thing....guess it would have to be no pve option, I’m all for PvP but after a while it gets boring, should have some mechanic to disallow attacking players and claims who opt out, make it permanent so can’t switch between the two, yea I know pvers are care bears or whatever but it’s still a player base of which Salem doesn’t have much of

its called Walls and Braziers, i already implemented the nopvp option for myself isnt that right Darwoth? ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Petunnia » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Faultierstein wrote:the most annoying thing....guess it would have to be no pve option, I’m all for PvP but after a while it gets boring, should have some mechanic to disallow attacking players and claims who opt out, make it permanent so can’t switch between the two, yea I know pvers are care bears or whatever but it’s still a player base of which Salem doesn’t have much of

I would also like to opt-out of PvP. It's not something I'm interested in. I really just like building my homestead and crafting. After watching Gamer Zakh's videos "Surviving Salem", I try to dodge any other player I encounter. I've just been playing for a short time and I don't want to be killed, being new and still learning the game mechanics.
Petunnia

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:16 pm

Petunnia wrote:

I would also like to opt-out of PvP. It's not something I'm interested in. I really just like building my homestead and crafting. After watching Gamer Zakh's videos "Surviving Salem", I try to dodge any other player I encounter. I've just been playing for a short time and I don't want to be killed, being new and still learning the game mechanics.

You both should make friends and build large walls backed up with braziers. You have already made a embarrassment of yourselves posting about a pve option which is beyond ***** retarded. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses