Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:43 pm

bon appetite
Heffernan wrote:1) its summer
2) im German
3) kinda retarded

ImageImageImage
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby Qiresea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:46 pm

gorniksam wrote:bon appetite


it is spelled "bon appétit", you illiterate peasant.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Qiresea wrote:
gorniksam wrote:bon appetite


it is spelled "bon appétit", you illiterate peasant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Qiresea wrote:
gorniksam wrote:bon appetite


it is spelled "bon appétit", you illiterate peasant.

thanks, but you are still an idiot
Heffernan wrote:1) its summer
2) im German
3) kinda retarded

ImageImageImage
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby FulKain » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:54 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Qiresea wrote:
gorniksam wrote:bon appetite


it is spelled "bon appétit", you illiterate peasant.

thanks, but you are still an idiot


Yet another mistake, you should have written:
gorniksam wrote:thanks, but I am still an idiot
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby Qiresea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:51 pm

gorniksam wrote:thanks, but I am still an idiot

of course you are
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:29 pm

those low quality jokes :roll:
Heffernan wrote:1) its summer
2) im German
3) kinda retarded

ImageImageImage
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby Qiresea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:32 pm

gorniksam wrote:those low quality jokes :roll:

you should feel comfortable amongst them. you are one of them.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby belgear » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:16 pm

bone apple teeth
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Free Minds defeat the Free Market

Postby Ike » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 pm

belgear wrote:bone apple teeth


¦]
Ike
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests