who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:29 am

battleslayer888 wrote:I dont know, living in california where you need a minimum of 24$ for standard living, you really value time and money.

Sounds like hell. Should move to TX like the rest of the cali refugees and live like a king on 24.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:12 am

Dallane wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:I dont know, living in california where you need a minimum of 24$ for standard living, you really value time and money.

Sounds like hell. Should move to TX like the rest of the cali refugees and live like a king on 24.

both cali and texas far 2 hot
nosfirebird

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:39 am

Dallane wrote:

I visited Texas, once you live and california, the slowness of Texas make you hate it, other than that I loved my visit. Use to constant 40 hour work schedules here.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:40 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

both cali and texas far 2 hot

been in 40s recently and actually a week ago it hit 32 and was doing a slight snow near the indian reservations. Cali weather not like it use to be, windy hot days or super cold days.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:24 am

***** California, I hate living here. I live in the Bay Area and the weather is the only good thing. Cost of living is ***** and I can’t stand all pompous people here. If you think the baby boomers are entitled *****, meet the Bay Area millinials, worst people ever. I rather live anywhere else than Cali. Texas has a lot of land for sale for dirt cheap!:D idk how I feel about the hurricanes though:/
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:36 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Texas has a lot of land for sale for dirt cheap!:D idk how I feel about the hurricanes though:/

Dude it's crazy. San Antonio is poping like mad. I bought my house 2 years ago and its already worth 40k more. I'm looking into buying some woodland in the near future for hunting and messing around on.

nosfirebird wrote:both cali and texas far 2 hot

July/august is like 100+ every day but other than that its 80-90s. Winter only gets down into the 40s. Only bad part is that i'm so use to the hot weather I can't handle the cold anymore.

battleslayer888 wrote:
the slowness of Texas make you hate it, other than that I loved my visit. Use to constant 40 hour work schedules here.

Should check out austin. It's basically cali 2.0.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:51 am

Oh I’m not surprised, people are fleeing Cali and all it’s *****. Oregon is starting to get really expensive due to Californians moving their. You should totally buy land. Land is finite and it’s value will only go up.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby m1giles » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:12 am

Dallane wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Texas has a lot of land for sale for dirt cheap!:D idk how I feel about the hurricanes though:/

Dude it's crazy. San Antonio is poping like mad. I bought my house 2 years ago and its already worth 40k more. I'm looking into buying some woodland in the near future for hunting and messing around on.

July/august is like 100+ every day but other than that its 80-90s. Winter only gets down into the 40s. Only bad part is that i'm so use to the hot weather I can't handle the cold anymore.

battleslayer888 wrote:
the slowness of Texas make you hate it, other than that I loved my visit. Use to constant 40 hour work schedules here.

Austin with its drive up salad shop lol.
m1giles

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:21 am

Dallane wrote:

battleslayer888 wrote:

Only place ive checked out, is Dallas. Thats because I have a cousin stationed in Abilene I visit.
battleslayer888

Postby Adelewhy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 am

battleslayer888 wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I visited Texas, once you live and california, the slowness of Texas make you hate it, other than that I loved my visit. Use to constant 40 hour work schedules here.

Eh, slow Texas is much nicer then 2 hours to go 15 miles Cali. Most of people's time in Cali is wasted on drive times. If you like "fast" life you need big city Texas. Just avoid Houston, it's a lake during the rainy season.
Adelewhy

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses