who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Darwoth wrote:as an aside heffernan #20 (the brickbasher at the ocean vault he got from goodman) is now dead as well rounding out the score to a nice 19 throw away alts 1 midrange throw away alt - top 1town

fixed it 4 you if you want to kill more **** alts rebuild rubicon ;)
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:27 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:as an aside heffernan #20 (the brickbasher at the ocean vault he got from goodman) is now dead as well rounding out the score to a nice 19 throw away alts 1 midrange throw away alt - top 1town

TOO BAD IT WILL TAKE A YEAR FOR HIM TO DO IT HUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUUEHUEHUEHUHUHAAHAHAHAHAJAJJAJAJAJJAAJLULULULULULULU
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:29 pm

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

TOO BAD IT WILL TAKE A YEAR FOR HIM TO DO IT HUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUUEHUEHUEHUHUHAAHAHAHAHAJAJJAJAJAJJAAJLULULULULULULU

if he doesnt no life it
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:30 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

if he doesnt no life it

BUT WE ALL KNOW HE IS A NO LIFE ELSE HE COULDN'T DOMINATE EVERYONE HUEHUEHUEHUUHAUUHAUHUAUHAUHAHLLAEHLLAEHLAHKLAHULAHULAEHLHAELAEH
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:39 pm

nosfirebird wrote:

but you "fixed" it in the manner of a tweaker fixing his lawnmower, by ***** it all up worse and leaving it in parts in the dumpster.

as of this morning your faction has suffered 20 deaths, not 19 virtually all of them brickbashers or above, ive lost not one character in spite of my flagrant smoke em if you got em outlook.

you "destroyed" a town of unwrapped borderstones opening yourselves up to a quarter of those kills which was the entire point. i in turn destroyed your attack bell worth many fold more in time, resources and value. the 2 folders of screencaps i have since the whole debacle started with you morons running your mouth on the other server and the fact everything i said would happen in advance did exactly as i stated it would will be sufficient to humiliate you with at any future time of my choosing.

sorry, you lose. as usual. i havent even done anything that would amount to effort on my part yet, i am simply doing the maintenance on providence as i normally do picking you morons off here and there while you try to ***** the doorknob on my front door slamming it as loudly and many times as possible to get my attention and when finally getting that attention achieving nothing but dirtnapping 20 times in the process. against nothing more than the automated darwoth response system i left on the server while im not there. "good job" :lol:

i leave you to your typical bellyflops (the frogs are perfect), attention whoring cartwheels and so on while you talk to yourselves about how much i totally suck and what not so as to not become bogged down by the endless gallons of tard drool that flows from your faces like water out of a fire hydrant. ill next post in this thread when i turn the knob up a click or you give me another 3 - 5 pack of retards to kill.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:as an aside heffernan #20 (the brickbasher at the ocean vault he got from goodman) is now dead as well rounding out the score to a nice 20 - 0

wasnt ur thing tho it was JCs coding wich made it unable to use buyout papers unless u spend 7IOU every day, so i just reinherited it since u spend ober 150k in materials to cover ur scents with Steelwalls anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dallane wrote:BUT WE ALL KNOW HE IS A NO LIFE ELSE HE COULDN'T DOMINATE EVERYONE HUEHUEHUEHUUHAUUHAUHUAUHAUHAHLLAEHLLAEHLAHKLAHULAHULAEHLHAELAEH

lol he never "Dominated" anyone, he killed a few AFK Towns, won a server with nolifing it 24/7 after everyone quit from it, and then suddenly people got scared of him. glad i proved hes a nothing multiple times.
Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

but you "fixed" it in the manner of a tweaker fixing his lawnmower, by ***** it all up worse and leaving it in parts in the dumpster.

as of this morning your faction has suffered 20 deaths, not 19 virtually all of them brickbashers or above, ive lost not one character in spite of my flagrant smoke em if you got em outlook.

you "destroyed" a town of unwrapped borderstones opening yourselves up to a quarter of those kills which was the entire point. i in turn destroyed your attack bell worth many fold more in time, resources and value. the 2 folders of screencaps i have since the whole debacle started with you morons running your mouth on the other server and the fact everything i said would happen in advance did exactly as i stated it would will be sufficient to humiliate you with at any future time of my choosing.

sorry, you lose. as usual. i havent even done anything that would amount to effort on my part yet, i am simply doing the maintenance on providence as i normally do picking you morons off here and there while you try to ***** the doorknob on my front door slamming it as loudly and many times as possible to get my attention and when finally getting that attention achieving nothing but dirtnapping 20 times in the process. against nothing more than the automated darwoth response system i left on the server while im not there. "good job" :lol:

i leave you to your typical bellyflops (the frogs are perfect), attention whoring cartwheels and so on while you talk to yourselves about how much i totally suck and what not so as to not become bogged down by the endless gallons of tard drool that flows from your faces like water out of a fire hydrant. ill next post in this thread when i turn the knob up a click or you give me another 3 - 5 pack of retards to kill.

jc destroyed it you salvaged in and took it over with the same patch we got 70 times what we put into that siege town. jc is the best raider now.
the townbell wasnt unwrapped had tp's and braziers with brick and you where checking it 3 times a day literally waking up in the middle of the night (between 4am to 6 am) almost every single day we had that tbf down.

like i said remake rubi and you can kill another 20 **** alts
nosfirebird

Postby gorniksam » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:56 pm

where are screens of?
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 pm

gorniksam wrote:where are screens of?

remember he keeps 10.000.000 screens he just never posts one ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:as an aside heffernan #20 (the brickbasher at the ocean vault he got from goodman) is now dead as well rounding out the score to a nice 20 - 0

wasnt ur thing tho it was JCs coding wich made it unable to use buyout papers unless u spend 7IOU every day, so i just reinherited it since u spend ober 150k in materials to cover ur scents with Steelwalls anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

no idea what your talking about, i bought something like 30 - 40 release certs (though i use like 5 per year) directly after that patch to test and they all cost me 500 - 800s as usual aside from the outliers/bad rolls, no IOUs so if they cost IOUs now thats pretty damn funny since the reason i now have a massive stockpile of release certs is thanks to you :lol:

the materials i spent on steelwalls will be partially recovered, the amethysts not metal are what is of value there and i looted over 40 of them just from goodmans base alone, another 20 from some russian base and i already had a large number of them myself as that has been what people primarily pay me with to summon bloodmoons for the past several years (unlike you, and your desperate pleas to have me waste hours of my time for some half assed "kuku poisoned my alt 6 months ago! it will leave a murder scent now if you make a bloodmoon!" (no, it wont which is why i told you to test on a different character so you would stfu and stop spamming me which you apparently never did).

essentially i "lose" an amethyst, (maybe two!) that i already have more of than i will ever use in exchange for not needing to watch scents for the past 4 days that ive been busy on other things or forcing you into losing a steelbreaker on top of the mountain of corpses you have already accumulated if you want to get at them. win/win for me, as most situations i put myself into are since im not a ***** idiot.

edit: further it is not carvers fault that you "pros" are so ***** stupid you left an attack bell 20 seconds outside my gate unpaid for weeks after he warned repeatedly that the free lunches on claims and towns would be ending in the near future well in advance and the general demeanor of the forums for the past year or more has been ***** about that very issue.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses