who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:52 pm

this thread is so incredibly stupid it is amazing to me.

we begin with a bunch of morons incessantly starting **** and running their mouth to me for weeks on server 1 blah blah blah man look their so great they built a town in a ***** location next to a player claim (that they never had the ability to declaim which outlasted their town by a month :lol: )

so they all kick rocks off concord and look for the stupidest most irrelevant nothing i have on providence and hope im not watching it, they kill un wrapped borderstones and build a **** claim they fully knew i did not care about because i gave them PERMISSION to build their town to its authority size stating that very fact specificially when they asked just prior. it takes them a month and a half to "attack" an undefended nothing pile of borderstones, the second im bothering to do anything at all they die over twenty ***** times and loser their own **** :lol:

now we have retards from union country on the east coast pretending to be californians so they can **** worthless drivel out of the unwiped ******* growing out of the middle of their faces for absolutely no reason than to make noise in unison with other morons. you people are the stupidest most attention/approval desperate loser ***** i have ever met in any game i have ever played and are now simply an embarassment to even acknowledge. you got **** on, accomplished nothing and wasted months of your time all to do nothing at all but look dumber than ***** on not one but two servers.

good job :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:this thread is so incredibly stupid it is amazing to me.

we begin with a bunch of morons incessantly starting **** and running their mouth to me for weeks on server 1 blah blah blah man look their so great they built a town in a ***** location next to a player claim (that they never had the ability to declaim which outlasted their town by a month :lol: )

so they all kick rocks off concord and look for the stupidest most irrelevant nothing i have on providence and hope im not watching it, they kill un wrapped borderstones and build a **** claim they fully knew i did not care about because i gave them PERMISSION to build their town to its authority size stating that very fact specificially when they asked just prior. it takes them a month and a half to "attack" an undefended nothing pile of borderstones, the second im bothering to do anything at all they die over twenty ***** times and loser their own **** :lol:

now we have retards from union country on the east coast pretending to be californians so they can **** worthless drivel out of the unwiped ******* growing out of the middle of their faces for absolutely no reason than to make noise in unison with other morons. you people are the stupidest most attention/approval desperate loser ***** i have ever met in any game i have ever played and are now simply an embarassment to even acknowledge. you got **** on, accomplished nothing and wasted months of your time all to do nothing at all but look dumber than ***** on not one but two servers.

good job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Qiresea wrote:lazun, you are derailing the thread. i will therefore take the opportunity to note that you have no clue about what is happening in the game. you are definitely annoying but your ignorance makes you extremely amusing at the same time. i am looking forward to the next time someone takes you for a fool and to all the misunderstandings this will create. thank you for your contribution of being one of the buffoons of this game.

You are just mad and salty cuz I guilt tripped you over being a traitor. Don’t be mad at me, instead you should be apologizing to the people you betrayed. You made the choice to betray them not I, so don’t misdirect your rage at me. Also you seem to lack the ability to read. I was not the one to brought up the issue of California.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Adelewhy wrote:
Texas is mostly safe from Californians. There are too many guns there for Californians to bear. Feinstein would have a heartattack if any of her beloved supporters moved to Texas around (gasp) AR15 owners. Oregan is blue which is why most hippies are fleeing there. But even blue people up there don't want them. And even if they did move to Texas.... Texas people are less then tolerate of pansies, handholding or special snowflakes "so they probably wouldn't stay long.

They all go to Austin.

TheDuke86 wrote:Wtf are you guys talking about, Texas almost went blue this election cycle. Alabama just got a blue in office. It’s only a matter of time now:( The sad reality America will become liberal, and communist China will dominate over us. This is a sad reality:(

That was mostly in the boarder counties due to the metric ***** load of illegals voting.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dodo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 pm

This thread is just one big pile of poop
Dodo

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Dallane wrote:
Adelewhy wrote:
Texas is mostly safe from Californians. There are too many guns there for Californians to bear. Feinstein would have a heartattack if any of her beloved supporters moved to Texas around (gasp) AR15 owners. Oregan is blue which is why most hippies are fleeing there. But even blue people up there don't want them. And even if they did move to Texas.... Texas people are less then tolerate of pansies, handholding or special snowflakes "so they probably wouldn't stay long.

They all go to Austin.

TheDuke86 wrote:Wtf are you guys talking about, Texas almost went blue this election cycle. Alabama just got a blue in office. It’s only a matter of time now:( The sad reality America will become liberal, and communist China will dominate over us. This is a sad reality:(

That was mostly in the boarder counties due to the metric ***** load of illegals voting.

I was looking at the map of the counties that voted blue, for the most part your right. Though I think it’s due to being dominated by legal Mexicans. I think Texas has some pretty strict voting guidelines. I do think that Texas will go blue when Trump legalizes all those illegals and DACA folks. Sadly I think he’s going to cave on illegal immagrents:(
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm

im mexican, if you leave california i will move next door and build a mailbox out of cement that looks like a borderstone with giant subwoofers set into the base that blasts mariachi music in your general direction 24/7.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:32 pm

Darwoth wrote:im mexican

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:im mexican

you got a problem with that clitler?
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:47 pm

i got confused now. which one is more retarded? lazun or nosfirebird?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses