who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Qiresea wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Qiresea wrote:heff, shame on you for acting like that. darwoth saved your town when your own "friends" tried to raid it during your ban. the least you can do is stfu.

i did try to be nice to him, but he treats everyone like crap, himself as the greatest player that ever existed, (not even talking about selling me faked animals) then ***** and puts threats to everyone to boost his own over-dimensional ego its a sad thing you havent noticed that yet and keep fueling his ego eve after he killed you. i for one wont stand to that, he can talk to me in private then we can make ut terms i can even drop 50% of the demands if i feel like it and he publicly apologizes for his behavior and calls he will change it.

i am not fueling anybody's ego by telling the truth. you and your friends have been double-faced cowards for years. you have sought his protection against your enemies repeatedly while trying to create alliances with said enemies at the same time behind his back. you have absolutely no excuse for what you are doing. if someone should apologize, that is you and nobody else.

when have i ever tried to ally KKK or anyone else?
Heffernan

Postby Qiresea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:15 pm

oh please. the very next day murkton was destroyed, 99% of anarchy, which was your group, moved into kuku's town to hide. a few weeks later, it became known that your entire group had been negotiating with the KKK to form an alliance. even now, anarchy members, with whom you collaborate to raid, are also members of the kukumberz. you all run around in a sick cycle, pretending to "not be friends" and to "not be enemies" at the same time. total hypocrisy at its finest.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Qiresea wrote:heff, shame on you for acting like that. darwoth saved your town when your own "friends" tried to raid it during your ban. the least you can do is stfu.

i did try to be nice to him, but he treats everyone like crap, himself as the greatest player that ever existed, (not even talking about selling me faked animals) then ***** and puts threats to everyone to boost his own over-dimensional ego its a sad thing you havent noticed that yet and keep fueling his ego eve after he killed you. i for one wont stand to that, he can talk to me in private then we can make ut terms i can even drop 50% of the demands if i feel like it and he publicly apologizes for his behavior and calls he will change it.

the "terms"?

TERMS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the terms were already made the second you started running your mouth to me everyday two months ago because you thought i was about to quit and you wanted to be able to claim you "made me quit" for forum status you little *****, the only terms are that i am going to continue breaking it off in your ass until your town is destroyed and you quit therefore making the game that much less ****** with broken retarded people populating it turning away potential normal people.

i have been far nicer to you than just about anyone in this game because i think you are genuinely slow/retarded and i am a pretty easy fellow to get along with until you start pissing on my shoes. i have answered your stupid ***** questions for the last three years allowing you to advance from category 1 retard newb to category 2 retard newb, i caught a bunch of **** for taking your side when you got banned for a solid month as i thought it was excessive and "unfair" (which is why i saved your **** when you spammed my inbox BEGGING me to do so), i even let it slide when you stole random junk that was not worth my looting from my previously raided dumps while i was on popham (the reason you were sold bad animals, otherwise like everyone else that asked id of simply said they werent for sale yet) and that was after i saved your sorry ass

since then you have repeatedly begged me for kuku, goodman and other town locations that i told you to stay away from because i had already figured out a path in and you ***** around there doing the stupid retard **** that you have now done at my town numerous times to make idiotic forum threads would amount to absolutely nothing (as usual) and would just cause them to boost their defense layers. you did so anyway, accomplished nothing but getting yourself killed as predicted and they did exactly that increasing my future workload. you then repeatedly lied to me about what soandso said "in discord" providing out of context screenshots. additionally it has been quite some time but since my dislike of you is fresh and with it all the reasons i dont like you, well after you posted videos of people jumping out of the towers on 9/11 i can genuinely say if i ever met you and you had something similar to "joke" about in my presence that you would be without teeth for the rest of your life as i would knock them out of your ***** face by the roots taking so much bone with them you would not be able to get implants.

nope, there are no terms. there will be no truce no ceasefire no nothing. you are an absolute piece of total **** and the time for your flushing is LONG overdue.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7GqpEiYA0
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

the "terms"?

TERMS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the terms were already made the second you started running your mouth to me everyday two months ago because you thought i was about to quit and you wanted to be able to claim you "made me quit" for forum status you little *****, the only terms are that i am going to continue breaking it off in your ass until your town is destroyed and you quit therefore making the game that much less ****** with broken retarded people populating it turning away potential normal people.

i have been far nicer to you than just about anyone in this game because i think you are genuinely slow/retarded and i am a pretty easy fellow to get along with until you start pissing on my shoes. i have answered your stupid ***** questions for the last three years allowing you to advance from category 1 retard newb to category 2 retard newb, i caught a bunch of **** for taking your side when you got banned for a solid month as i thought it was excessive and "unfair" (which is why i saved your **** when you spammed my inbox BEGGING me to do so), i even let it slide when you stole random junk that was not worth my looting from my previously raided dumps while i was on popham (the reason you were sold bad animals, otherwise like everyone else that asked id of simply said they werent for sale yet) and that was after i saved your sorry ass

since then you have repeatedly begged me for kuku, goodman and other town locations that i told you to stay away from because i had already figured out a path in and you ***** around there doing the stupid retard **** that you have now done at my town numerous times to make idiotic forum threads would amount to absolutely nothing (as usual) and would just cause them to boost their defense layers. you did so anyway, accomplished nothing but getting yourself killed as predicted and they did exactly that increasing my future workload. you then repeatedly lied to me about what soandso said "in discord" providing out of context screenshots. additionally it has been quite some time but since my dislike of you is fresh and with it all the reasons i dont like you, well after you posted videos of people jumping out of the towers on 9/11 i can genuinely say if i ever met you and you had something similar to "joke" about in my presence that you would be without teeth for the rest of your life as i would knock them out of your ***** face by the roots taking so much bone with them you would not be able to get implants.

nope, there are no terms. there will be no truce no ceasefire no nothing. you are an absolute piece of total **** and the time for your flushing is LONG overdue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7GqpEiYA0

the Terms stay, if you want to end this for the sake of your own life take them or face the consequences, and since you know you are a nothing you better know whats best for you.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:33 pm

yes, for the first time in your life you are correct. the terms of you being annihilated will absolutely remain in place.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:yes, for the first time in your life you are correct. the terms of you being annihilated will absolutely remain in place.

btw. gratz for losing ur first High Bile char in this war, was probably worth alot more then all of ours combined so i guess thats why your salty but your fault for leaving scents everywhere like a retard...

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm

that is kukus character that died last night, but good job showcasing your desperation yet again.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Darwoth wrote:that is kukus character that died last night, but good job showcasing your desperation yet again.

yeah sure it was the exactly char u used to fight me with so dont play dumb we all know its ur char rofl
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:06 pm

keep digging the bottomless pit of stupidity for everyone so that they to can finally realize the full depths of how stupid you are.
Darwoth

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Thanks for the posts guys, makes work enjoyable having something to read. Just wondering though, was qiersea the one that betrayed her town to darwoth and got Jenny killed?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses