who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Darwoth wrote:if you voted for gary johnson you are actually even stupider than a clinton or sanders voter could ever hope to be.

gary ***** johnson? really?

oh man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: and as usual you have less than no idea what your talking about or just knowingly spewing *****, personally i think your just a derp that doesnt know any better instead of intentionally making up **** the way others do (as in you probably really do think you did something significant, which has its own humor factor but whatever :lol: ) so i generally just skip over your drivel, the idea anyone was "waking up to check!" against a few retards that dont know what a crit is is just absurd. i was checking and feeding my **** twice a day at the same times of day i always make the rounds, you would have needed a solid day on characters twice as strong as those you brought to get into the outer middle ring, much less beyond the real defense.

since i already knew basic raiding mechanics and what crits are i figured the timeframes out a few years ago, which is why i also only checked my **** briefly the entire time i was on popham.

lol so it went from ghost town and i dont care to i was checking twice a day waking up in the middle of the night to check on the bell atleast you are now admitting that you care that you lost the top1 town congrats your disorder is starting to let up some its the first step baby steps dar baby steps!
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 pm

I like how lazun is pretending he isn't vlad.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Qiresea » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 pm

Dallane wrote:I like how lazun is pretending he isn't vlad.

i like how lazun is pretending he has active brain cells :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Dallane wrote:I like how lazun is pretending he isn't vlad.

i love how you guys are trying to derail the thread because dar has admitted to waking up in the middle of the night for a month straight checking on the bell so where did that ghost town excuse and "i dont care" excuse go? seems he cares a whole lot
gotta get to work back after sundown sugalips ;)

Qiresea you should get the hump on ur back checked out its fugly af
Last edited by nosfirebird on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nosfirebird

Postby Qiresea » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

you still dont deserve a flag, nosfirebird, but i appreciate the fact that you are trying.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 pm

nosfirebird wrote:Qiresea you should get the hump on ur back checked out its fugly af

i dont know what "fugly af" means, i dont speak retard, sorry.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
lol so it went from ghost town and i dont care to i

this is how people vote for glue sniffing retards like gary johnson.

start with teenager then add stupidity by the gallon and stir until you have the thick sludge of tard drool.

you are such a ***** moron, yeah dawg i was "checking twice a day" at the exact times i killed all of you on two separate occasions (around now, i must of "woke up to check!"...... on something) all in an effort to "guard" the empty bell nobody ever checked once in months which is how you idiots were allowed to kill yourselves 20 times on it in the first place.

you really need to find a new angle, this one is pretty tired by now.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:
lol so it went from ghost town and i dont care to i

this is how people vote for glue sniffing retards like gary johnson.

start with teenager then add stupidity by the gallon and stir until you have the thick sludge of tard drool.

you are such a ***** moron, yeah dawg i was "checking twice a day" at the exact times i killed all of you on two separate occasions (around now, i must of "woke up to check!"...... on something) all in an effort to "guard" the empty bell nobody ever checked once in months which is how you idiots were allowed to kill yourselves 20 times on it in the first place.

you really need to find a new angle, this one is pretty tired by now.

The amount of Rage in you seems to become Unlimited.
Heffernan

Postby Qiresea » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:41 pm

heff, look! kuku is winning the poll! how have you allowed this to happen?! :shock:

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Qiresea wrote:heff, look! kuku is winning the poll! how have you allowed this to happen?! :shock:

at the end it doesnt really matter who gets to defeat darwoth, at the important point im gonig to jump in and secure me one of his scalps for a mask, maybe more depending how serious his "words" are.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses