who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Qiresea » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 am

Dallane wrote:
Qiresea wrote:i got confused now. which one is more retarded? lazun or nosfirebird?

Depends on what account lazun is posting on. As the duke he is chill and cool. As vlad he is a raging retard.

he looks like a raging retard on both accounts to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Qiresea wrote:i got confused now. which one is more retarded? lazun or nosfirebird?

I would say the only one retarded is you for ruining your own reputation. You remind me of Ephialtes, forever branded a coward and traitor.

it is always humorous when a five year nobody that jumps around between a dozen forum accounts to do his pissing and moaning on (and acts like a teenager drinking his first beer when doing it... for weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: ) because he kissed the entire servers ass including mine as lazun/duke who then freaks out for over a week when he and his ****** newb town is outed calls a female non pvp type who in reality displayed complete loyalty (to me and to her principles) in the face of adversity putting a target on herself for every stuttering droolcup on the server a coward :lol:

also, you spelled buffoon wrong. i dont typically do the spelling nazi **** but if your going to make an image macro and call someone a buffoon you might ensure that you dont start off by demonstrating that you are one.

salem forums have refreshed my misanthropy and lack of faith in humankind. you clown ass retards make me hope for a worldwide minimal IQ/eugenics program one day in order to have children as it is the only thing that will eventually keep the world from collapsing into ruin. a meteor the size of jupiter would cause less damage than a few generations of unchecked breeding from you folks and any who share your genes, thank god most of you could not get laid in a *****.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 am

Darwoth wrote:salem forums have refreshed my misanthropy and lack of faith in humankind. you clown ass retards make me hope for a worldwide minimal IQ/eugenics program one day in order to have children as it is the only thing that will eventually keep the world from collapsing into ruin. a meteor the size of jupiter would cause less damage than a few generations of unchecked breeding from you folks and any who share your genes, thank god most of you could not get laid in a *****.

only thing that will stop this world collapsing into ruin is if trump gets impeached and sent to jail for collusion your kinda like him yelling in all directions NO COLLUSION but your yelling I DIDNT LOSE NOTHING while you and trump are in the basement scared to death of what is going to happen :D
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:08 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:salem forums have refreshed my misanthropy and lack of faith in humankind. you clown ass retards make me hope for a worldwide minimal IQ/eugenics program one day in order to have children as it is the only thing that will eventually keep the world from collapsing into ruin. a meteor the size of jupiter would cause less damage than a few generations of unchecked breeding from you folks and any who share your genes, thank god most of you could not get laid in a *****.

only thing that will stop this world collapsing into ruin is if trump gets impeached and sent to jail for collusion your kinda like him yelling in all directions NO COLLUSION but your yelling I DIDNT LOSE NOTHING while you and trump are in the basement scared to death of what is going to happen :D

So you are a mike pence fan? I also crave the silver fox
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:36 am

Qiresea wrote:Image

There fixed it :lol:

Also darwoth who kissed your ass? If I remember correctly after Kuku killed you, I did my patriotic duty and helped you with some wrought iron. I have never asked anything from you, but only ever offered to help you. Even with the bull I bought I paid full price and asked for no special treatment. Sad thing is had you come to me for help instead of rageing at my noob town I would have helped you some more. From what I gathered, the moment the communist town went up next to your plot you instantly messaged heff and threatened him followed by a TBF. I mean no wonder the moment concord was announced the sock puppets came out. You couldn’t handle your **** on concord and dragged it to prov. I have no pity left and won’t assist you when heffs group and kukus group attacks you. You are no different than the nazis or the communists, they used sock puppets, you lied about not playing. Yet you were the first to qq to prov.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 am

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

So you are a mike pence fan? I also crave the silver fox

no he is on par with trump since he thinks god speaks through him
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:31 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Also darwoth who kissed your ass? If I remember correctly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you.

you kissed my ass, repeatedly over a multi year period ever since you gave me that scented musket you stupid little ***** and then giving me maps to nearby targets you were concerned about and your own town to station fighters there when you were under threat *****. "remembering correctly" is not your problem, being an outright liar is otherwise you might have "remembered correctly" that i logged in, see a KO retard at my gate (because 5 people are apparently to chicken **** to build a bell within 300 tiles of my claim if there is any sign of activity) who proceeded to start screaming "***** lolololol *****!!!" at me for nearly an hour while i scratched my head in awe and bewilderment that this ***** idiot actually thought he had something to even talk about much less furiously masturbate over for an hour.

you then brought it to the forums and harped on it (whatever "it" was exactly, still havent figured that out) here for weeks. your ass kicking and infinite number of far more severe future ass kickings until you quit were entirely self constructed. it was not i that made a dozen alt accounts to talk **** on because im a ******* *****, it was not i that ever asked or approached you for any contact of any kind always the opposite and always with the theme of my defending your ***** should it come under siege, was not i that attempted and failed to take out my claim on the other server, not i that RAN to the forums to talk a bunch of **** over at that point quite literally nothing at all except the fact i had a character on the server and it was certainly not me that showered you in unprovoked retardation for an hour thinking you were real hot ****. that all came from the various dumbasses in this thread.

the only thing i have done is kill you morons over 20 times when you started **** and point out killing naked borderstones is pretty unimpressive. no need to cry me a river over it yet as a far better opportunity for that will present itself later.

then you can "not remember" again like you do every few months on various topics for no reason than to start an argument between random people about ancient history you were (are) to much of a total nonfactor to have anything to do with. you are and always have been the two faced annoying ***** type on these forums which is why your viewpoints have flip flopped back and forth in any given thread or series of them and you have such terrible "difficulty" remembering your own name. in the real world you are undoubtedly the gossipping sort that whispers venom in everyone he knows ears and eventually gets his face ripped off by his "friends" when they find out what a ***** he is who then plays the victim afterward. i hate wastes of skin like you and always have, seriously.

your comments here are beyond any measurable amount of idiocy as well.

are you actually stupid enough to think i give a remote ***** about "lololol maaaaaaan trump sux hope he gets arrested for something d00d!" comments? not only could i not give a remote **** about who gets "impeached" or not in the first place trump has done an excellent job since taking office and the liberal wet dream of him being impeached aside from being laughable just makes you look like an idiot everytime you repeat it. the fact you are by default aligning yourself with clinton or sanders with such a statement also makes every syllable you bang out with your forehead that much more empty to anyone with two coherent thoughts to rub together.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 am

Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:

are you actually stupid enough to think i give a remote ***** about "lololol maaaaaaan trump sux hope he gets arrested for something d00d!" comments? not only could i not give a remote **** about who gets "impeached" or not in the first place trump has done an excellent job since taking office and the liberal wet dream of him being impeached aside from being laughable just makes you look like an idiot everytime you repeat it. the fact you are by default aligning yourself with clinton or sanders with such a statement also makes every syllable you bang out with your forehead that much more empty to anyone with two coherent thoughts to rub together.

i know your inbred and your brain doesnt function correctly but there was a third option i didnt want either trump nor clinton in office i voted for Gary Johnson tho any potential president woulda been stepping into a ***** but trump has amplified the ***** tenfold
anyways getting back to topic you where checking your tb multi times a day and waking up between 4 and 6 am then going back to bed you wanna tell me that you dont care again it makes me laugh everytime.
at some point in time we will chuck another siege town over there to force you to wake up in the middle of the night for a few months so we can laugh at you.
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:05 am

if you voted for gary johnson you are actually even stupider than a clinton or sanders voter could ever hope to be.

gary ***** johnson? really?

oh man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: and as usual you have less than no idea what your talking about or just knowingly spewing *****, personally i think your just a derp that doesnt know any better instead of intentionally making up **** the way others do (as in you probably really do think you did something significant, which has its own humor factor but whatever :lol: ) so i generally just skip over your drivel, the idea anyone was "waking up to check!" against a few retards that dont know what a crit is is just absurd. i was checking and feeding my **** twice a day at the same times of day i always make the rounds, you would have needed a solid day on characters twice as strong as those you brought to get into the outer middle ring, much less beyond the real defense.

since i already knew basic raiding mechanics and what crits are i figured the timeframes out a few years ago, which is why i also only checked my **** briefly the entire time i was on popham.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Darwith is like a Little Dog, just Barking but never able to Bite

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses