who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:58 pm

pretty sure you just live in a ****** regionally restricted nanny state country, maybe ill be able to view your version of me "running" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) from a moron i have killed 18 times who would not get within 10 tiles of me in a week or 20 when/if it clears.

in the meantime, i left a nekkid borderstone out front just for you to feel special little guy :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Darwoth wrote:pretty sure you just live in a ****** regionally restricted nanny state country, maybe ill be able to view your version of me "running" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) from a moron i have killed 18 times who would not get within 10 tiles of me in a week or 20 when/if it clears.

in the meantime, i left a nekkid borderstone out front just for you to feel special little guy :lol:

hard to get within 10 tiles if you keep running away fool :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:14 pm

yeah blah blah whatever *************. i have an alt KOed there now to keep watch so anytime you and the ***** crew want to give it another try you know where it is. fyi, for what you were trying to do to work you have to not be a joke, know how boat combat works and you need to do a looooot more skilling up, your range is only slightly longer than your pecker at about 2 inches :lol:

edit: i really hope that was not supposed to be a "combat alt" because that would just be downright ***** embarassing if so, even my 200 blood ***** scout alts have double that range :lol:
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Darwoth wrote:pretty sure you just live in a ****** regionally restricted nanny state country, maybe ill be able to view your version of me "running" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) from a moron i have killed 18 times who would not get within 10 tiles of me in a week or 20 when/if it clears.

I watched it. It's a giant splash screen for something called TechSmith. Just behind the huge letters you can see some rando, presumably Heffernan, rowing across the ocean for two minutes solid until he comes to a claimed island. Then the video ends.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:17 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:

I watched it. It's a giant splash screen for something called TechSmith. Just behind the huge letters you can see some rando, presumably Heffernan, rowing across the ocean for two minutes solid until he comes to a claimed island. Then the video ends.

u forgot the first like 10 seconds or such of me chasing him then throwing a rope so it stops a bit that was when he got out of range
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

god damn, i am SO SALTY NOW that i am unable to view such RIVETING action!
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:29 pm

heff, shame on you for acting like that. darwoth saved your town when your own "friends" tried to raid it during your ban. the least you can do is stfu.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Qiresea wrote:heff, shame on you for acting like that. darwoth saved your town when your own "friends" tried to raid it during your ban. the least you can do is stfu.

i did try to be nice to him, but he treats everyone like crap, himself as the greatest player that ever existed, (not even talking about selling me faked animals) then ***** and puts threats to everyone to boost his own over-dimensional ego its a sad thing you havent noticed that yet and keep fueling his ego eve after he killed you. i for one wont stand to that, he can talk to me in private then we can make ut terms i can even drop 50% of the demands if i feel like it and he publicly apologizes for his behavior and calls he will change it.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Heffernan wrote:just sitting there 24h 7days a week wasting his life in salem

Heff you do the exact same thing why does that matter at all.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Qiresea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Qiresea wrote:heff, shame on you for acting like that. darwoth saved your town when your own "friends" tried to raid it during your ban. the least you can do is stfu.

i did try to be nice to him, but he treats everyone like crap, himself as the greatest player that ever existed, (not even talking about selling me faked animals) then ***** and puts threats to everyone to boost his own over-dimensional ego its a sad thing you havent noticed that yet and keep fueling his ego eve after he killed you. i for one wont stand to that, he can talk to me in private then we can make ut terms i can even drop 50% of the demands if i feel like it and he publicly apologizes for his behavior and calls he will change it.

i am not fueling anybody's ego by telling the truth. you and your friends have been double-faced cowards for years. you have sought his protection against your enemies repeatedly while trying to create alliances with said enemies at the same time behind his back. you have absolutely no excuse for what you are doing. if someone should apologize, that is you and nobody else.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses