who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:18 am

the last few pages of this thread is why texas is being ruined. stay in hippyland with the rest of the rainbow retards, the confederacy does not need or want you.
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:52 am

Geez, the Floridians flooded into NC and the Californians into TX. It's a pincer maneuver!
Reviresco

Postby Adelewhy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 am

Reviresco wrote:Geez, the Floridians flooded into NC and the Californians into TX. It's a pincer maneuver!

Texas is mostly safe from Californians. There are too many guns there for Californians to bear. Feinstein would have a heartattack if any of her beloved supporters moved to Texas around (gasp) AR15 owners. Oregan is blue which is why most hippies are fleeing there. But even blue people up there don't want them. And even if they did move to Texas.... Texas people are less then tolerate of pansies, handholding or special snowflakes "so they probably wouldn't stay long.

Also... I believe Darwoth wants to get back to the point in this thread sooo... back to the main topic! It seems voting has slowed and Heff and Kuku are neck and neck.
Last edited by Adelewhy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adelewhy

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 am

Wtf are you guys talking about, Texas almost went blue this election cycle. Alabama just got a blue in office. It’s only a matter of time now:( The sad reality America will become liberal, and communist China will dominate over us. This is a sad reality:(
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:21 am

lazun, you are derailing the thread. i will therefore take the opportunity to note that you have no clue about what is happening in the game. you are definitely annoying but your ignorance makes you extremely amusing at the same time. i am looking forward to the next time someone takes you for a fool and to all the misunderstandings this will create. thank you for your contribution of being one of the buffoons of this game.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:48 am

Qiresea wrote:lazun, you are derailing the thread. i will therefore take the opportunity to note that you have no clue about what is happening in the game. you are definitely annoying but your ignorance makes you extremely amusing at the same time. i am looking forward to the next time someone takes you for a fool and to all the misunderstandings this will create. thank you for your contribution of being one of the buffoons of this game.

You are very mean :(
ZoddAlmighty

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:33 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:lol asslickers and borderstones it was a top1 townbell no need to kill borderstones or did heff take out darworthville borderstones since he was top4 now?

You keep saying top1 like it means something NOW. The amount of time it has been up has already returned his investment and a profit. its been there for YEARS and he has been reaping the benefits the entire time. I understand commie trash can't grasp what time and money mean to someone who works for a living but you need to wake up. You guys have been flexing over bashing stones in a literal ghost town while losing characters.

he is no longer profiting he is paying for all his bunker towns and pclaims out of reserves his stalls are no longer moving things with a net loss its only a matter of time before he is out of cash to pay for everything. and lol about the time and money and lol about "literal ghost town" its not, he was literally waking up in the middle of the night almost every single night to check if we where bashing into the tb. i knew the times when he checked(thanks to the alert plugin 8-) ) thats why we where able to bash his top1 town that he did not want to lose why else would he be waking up at 4-6 am then going back to bed? plz do tell :lol:

after all the cali and texas stuff gotta bring it back to topic so how you calling it a ghost town and saying that he didnt care about the tb when he checked it multi times a day and waking up in the middle of the night almost every night(for a month straight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) at 4 am to 6am? but dar doesnt care riiight i believe that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nosfirebird

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:You are very mean :(

i wasnt mean. i would have been mean if i had posted this:

nosfirebird wrote: i havent reached lazun level yet, but when i do, mary will make a flag for me too Image

sure thing, buddy Image
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Qiresea wrote:im such a tool that i cry myself to sleep at night

i know buddy shh its alright daddy's here now ;)

dallane you still havnt told me how dar waking up in the middle of the night for a month to check the tb means he doesnt care and how it means it was a ghost town? would love to hear this, it will give me a good laugh!
nosfirebird

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:21 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Qiresea wrote:im such a tool that i cry myself to sleep at night

i know buddy shh its alright daddy's here now ;)

huh? i dont know which parallel universe you live in, but at least you have imagination. lazun doesnt have that, which makes the comparison of you two a tad difficult for me. you still dont deserve a flag though.

nosfirebird wrote:dallane you still havnt told me how dar waking up in the middle of the night for a month to check the tb means he doesnt care and how it means it was a ghost town? would love to hear this, it will give me a good laugh!

not sure how you expect dallane to explain anything to you, given that you have no means of communication with the outer world whatsoever.

Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses