who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Dodo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:20 pm

I'd rather not have my children shot in school tyvm
Dodo

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:21 pm

JohnSnow wrote:Image

Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:Who is Taipion?

some guy that thinks it is funny when muslim terrorists kill americans (like heffernan does), thinks soccer is a real sport and anyone who disagress should be beat to death, is an astute collector of pedophilia in the form of anime (like nixos), wants to ruin the game with things like his alarm bots, is an *******, pompous, pseudo intellectual know nothing and as if ALL that was not enough he throws peoples glass on the ground.

i got own client, abuse bunch of bugs and trade my nudez for marp to not ban me, also terrorist jokes and 9/11 is such fun
pls raid any of my town
edit:
Last edited by gorniksam on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 pm

LEAVE HEFFY ALONE!!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby JohnSnow » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Darwoth wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:Image

"i destroy all Russian town in salem"
and yes Darworth stupid pig you cant do noting.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:25 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

some guy that thinks it is funny when muslim terrorists kill americans (like heffernan does), thinks soccer is a real sport and anyone who disagress should be beat to death, is an astute collector of pedophilia in the form of anime (like nixos), wants to ruin the game with things like his alarm bots, is an *******, pompous, pseudo intellectual know nothing and as if ALL that was not enough he throws peoples glass on the ground.

i got own client, abuse bunch of bugs and trade my nudez for marp to not ban me, also terrorist jokes and 9/11 is such fun
pls raid any of my town

you have to win the poll, so far it looks like the salem community does not think your as important as heffernan =(
Darwoth

Postby gaxaro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Darwoth is a cool guy.
gaxaro

Postby Taipion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Someone who a certain, self proclaimed "evil doer" tries to glorify as an enemy since years,

probably because he thinks I am weak and is therefore pushing a hype about how evil I am.
(being from yurop, java coder, likes football [actual football, not american football] and such incredibly horrible things...)
And through that tries to boost me up to the point where it would be an achievement to take me out.

Fact is, I am like the least important player in the political landscape of salem, yet alive and well.

And I am pretty much in every regard the total opposite of what d said, but that is just natural as everything he says is a lie, no exceptions.

He even believes he traded with me (did not) and that glass panes break when you drop them (IN SALEM)!!! :lol:
He probably hurt himself with imaginary glass shards, that would explain why he is so mad...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:42 pm

hey dar offer still stands i need fruit trees cut they lag the hell outa my comp ill open the outer gate so you can chop them all down
o and btw disregard all of kuku's votes she logged through her alts and voted for herself
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:03 am

agreed.

but aside from your above self admission my entire ssue with you is you were a little turd about 2.5 years ago when i tried to do you a favor, i then informed you that were a jackass and like all the typical pissy pants western euro crybabies i have met you then whined about being "insulted"... with the truth.

you have repeatedly talked **** upon my country in a malicious way laughing at things like the deaths of my countrymen not the (intended) amusing way i do when i call you all soccerball kicking queers.

additionally you know nothing of which you speak a good majority of the time yet do so anyway and have have begun many of the trends that have been damaging the game for years with your ***** giant playerclaism were a product of your cowardice, and the entire game now runs an alarm bot thanks to you among those "other things" that you "didnt make" and "didnt sell" to further ***** **** up because you just suck that damn bad.

plus you threw my glass on the ground, broke it, laughed about it and called me a whitebread honkey cracker.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses