who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:32 am

JohnCarver wrote:I am not sure how I feel about this thread having more pages than the announcement of Concord.

sry that we stabbed dar in the gut we will be doing the killing blow as soon as we get more time to play since 6 braziers is enough to make a layer of walls take around 4 hrs to get through.
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:24 am

gorniksam wrote:my irl nudez are way better

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:35 am

gorniksam wrote:
Qiresea wrote:
Dallane wrote:BUT KUKU WON THE POPULAR VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pssst dallane ;)

my irl nudez are way better

Prove it! I’ll be expecting the most erotic and explicit kuku nudes in my inbox. Thanks.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:09 am

nosfirebird wrote:sry that we stabbed dar in the gut we will be doing the killing blow as soon as we get more time to play since 6 braziers is enough to make a layer of walls take around 4 hrs to get through.

if you think you "stabbed me in the gut" you must have disemboweled yourself with the zeal of a thousand dishonored samurai then :lol:

additionally the notion that any easing of raid mechanics would not only be eagerly welcomed by me (you know, the guy who has fought and won against every competent group in the game along with kicking massive retards like you around under every set of mechanics and on every server in the games history) but not result in your complete annihilation is as delusional as everything else you post, the only reason any of you lasted more than a month is because the game was pussified years ago. i actually played and raided during the "old days" when a 400 stat character could beat through a wall in 3 - 5 minutes, you didnt. i thrived, you would have been gone in a week.
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:10 am

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:sry that we stabbed dar in the gut we will be doing the killing blow as soon as we get more time to play since 6 braziers is enough to make a layer of walls take around 4 hrs to get through.

if you think you "stabbed me in the gut" you must have disemboweled yourself with the zeal of a thousand dishonored samurai then :lol:

additionally the notion that any easing of raid mechanics would not only be eagerly welcomed by me (you know, the guy who has fought and won against every competent group in the game along with kicking massive retards like you around under every set of mechanics and on every server in the games history) but not result in your complete annihilation is as delusional as everything else you post, the only reason any of you lasted more than a month is because the game was pussified years ago. i actually played and raided during the "old days" when a 400 stat character could beat through a wall in 3 - 5 minutes, you didnt. i thrived, you would have been gone in a week.

lol only person here that is delusional is you i welcome a return to the "old days" it would bring new life into the game and make raiding fun again you have to remember its only pixels its nothing to cry about.
nosfirebird

Postby Binks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 am

nosfirebird wrote: i welcome a return to the "old days".

I bet :lol:
Binks

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:00 am

Binks wrote:
nosfirebird wrote: i welcome a return to the "old days".

I bet :lol:

I can bring you back to those days. :P ;)
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:28 pm

How many players :shock: don't like Pope/Kuku :O
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses