who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:40 am

gaxaro wrote:Darwoth, would it be alright for you to post pictures of the attack on whoever wins the vote poll. Looks like it might be Heff.

no matter who wins the attack will never happen he is just looking for attention all he can do is place a few random tbf's to lock ppl down ez way to get around it is to have a leanto network and steal through them whatever you need so even if dar somehow makes it through the steel wall he doesnt get anything and has to go through another 3 steel walls to get to the tb while losing all chars to tbc of course use a thief alt with a crime suit and tbfs will never bother you.
nosfirebird

Postby matan002 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 am

nosfirebird wrote:
gaxaro wrote:Darwoth, would it be alright for you to post pictures of the attack on whoever wins the vote poll. Looks like it might be Heff.

no matter who wins the attack will never happen he is just looking for attention all he can do is place a few random tbf's to lock ppl down ez way to get around it is to have a leanto network and steal through them whatever you need so even if dar somehow makes it through the steel wall he doesnt get anything and has to go through another 3 steel walls to get to the tb while losing all chars to tbc of course use a thief alt with a crime suit and tbfs will never bother you.

You're speaking as if he wouldn't get anything by breaking through your steel walls. He would get victory.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 am

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:You never tried to do me an actual favour, but then again all you say is lies so that fits in well.

you were a newb, looking for purity iron. highest on server openly available was approx 60% it was average priced for 200s a bar back then but no vendors had any. you were in town spamming for purity iron for hours each time i popped in. i decided to be nice and sell you a bar in the mid 80% range for the same price as the ****** vendor metal that you were "trying" to buy.

you then balked at me and tried to nickle and dime me to death, over a 200s bar of iron worth more than 5x what i was offering it to you for. these are the sort of things that piss me off.

i did not even know reviresco at that point, so "my mate" (we call them friends or buddies in merica, mates are something you have sex with) and whatever your talking about has nothing to do with **** except that he later told you he was the R in D.A.R.W.O.T.H. which you took and ran with.

you are a euro claeyt basically.

1.) You never even tried to sell me iron.

2.) Reviresco might be very well the same person that is posting on the Darwoth account, or someone totally different, but who cares, information revealed by my bait made it obvious you two more than just know each other, mates or not, idk that really. ^^

3.) Reviresco did not say anything about D.A.R.W.O.T.H. but there was something like that written on scarybadguys but who knows... that just sounded all like made up stuff anyways...

But what are you even trying to achieve here?
Shouldn't you be busy raiding v.c. with heff having a bbq in your backyard and taunting you for weeks, or Kuku who actually killed you a few times on relevant chars....?
No, ofc it is more important to tell the world what a bad person I am. -.-
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 am

the most famous last words are quotes that include things like "never" and "impossible" make me famous fireturd
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 am

Darwoth wrote:the most famous last words are quotes that include things like "never" and "impossible" make me famous fireturd

never said impossible vat city is the farthest town from impossible to raid just said you will never raid it ull just chuck down tbf's that no longer affect us had to circumvent the griefing ability of tbf's
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 am

Taipion wrote:[

2.) Reviresco might be very well the same person that is posting on the Darwoth account, or someone totally different, but who cares, information revealed by my bait made it obvious you two more than just know each other, mates or not, idk that really. ^^

3.) Reviresco did not say anything about D.A.R.W.O.T.H. but there was something like that written on scarybadguys but who knows... that just sounded all like made up stuff anyways...

Shouldn't you be busy raiding v.c. with heff having a bbq in your backyard and taunting you for weeks, or Kuku who actually killed you a few times on relevant chars....?

yes i did, i took screenshots of the encounter because you pissed me off enough to scent a bar of 60% and sell that to you instead for whatever price you wanted. the encounter we had will be the introduction to your segment, the fact you lie about this is a joke, you then raged about how much i would get the **** beat out of me in "your country" if i were to ever insult the sacred game of soccer (hence my continual reference to it since, even though the only "sport" i actively follow is mma and think football sucks :lol: ) and a myriad of other things. your anti american "yay dead americans" sentiment has nothing to do with heffernans discord lies either, that is why i stopped harassing your town when i did.

along those lines heffernan and co have died 16 times in the last 11 or so days, their town "in my backyard" has already been destroyed which allowed me to trap and kill another three of them there so they will have to waste time and effort on building another, they then attempted to repeatedly siege my volcano (using my own platform with my own combat alts claims around it :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and lost another 500ish stat guy there along with another ***** one. i also killed him in the field scavenging dead bases on another 2200ish crap character of his.

my "goal" with the thread is clear, to allow the salem community to decide which mole needs wacked first.
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:07 am

Darwoth wrote:i would get the **** beat out of me in "your country" if i were to ever insult the sacred game of soccer

People would rather call the cops on you instead of beating the living **** out of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's how germanistan is
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:17 am

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:[

yes i did, i took screenshots of the encounter because you pissed me off enough to scent a bar of 60% and sell that to you instead for whatever price you wanted. the encounter we had will be the introduction to your segment, the fact you lie about this is a joke, you then raged about how much i would get the **** beat out of me in "your country" if i were to ever insult the sacred game of soccer (hence my continual reference to it since, even though the only "sport" i actively follow is mma and think football sucks :lol: ) and a myriad of other things. your anti american "yay dead americans" sentiment has nothing to do with heffernans discord lies either, that is why i stopped harassing your town when i did.

along those lines heffernan and co have died 16 times in the last 11 or so days, their town "in my backyard" has already been destroyed which allowed me to trap and kill another three of them there so they will have to waste time and effort on building another, they then attempted to repeatedly siege my volcano (using my own platform with my own combat alts claims around it :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and lost another 500ish stat guy there along with another ***** one. i also killed him in the field scavenging dead bases on another 2200ish crap character of his.

my "goal" with the thread is clear, to allow the salem community to decide which mole needs wacked first.

Fun fact, if you repeat something again and again, it still does not turn into the truth.

I honestly don't know if you had tried (in disguise ofc) to sell me an overpriced bar of % iron,
simply because I do not care, that whole thing is so incredibly unimportant...

Furthermore, you seem to be not reading what I write, I said I am no football fan (real football, not am.f-ball),
and I only used it as a bait, which worked even better than I had expected.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

Taipion wrote:seem to be not reading what I write

correct. i read the first few lines, saw ***** and stopped because it is a waste of time. i know what happened, took screens and went to the effort of scenting a bar specifically to **** on you later. when you discovered my lean to is when you started building your giant pclaim. maybe your just a blanket ******* to everyone and did not realize it was me, doesnt matter.

you seem to be "confused" why i like to throw shade in your general direction, i gave you an honest response. the fact you are now telliing lies about even our most basic of interactions can now be added to the list.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:37 am

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:seem to be not reading what I write

correct. i read the first few lines, saw ***** and stopped because it is a waste of time. i know what happened, took screens and went to the effort of scenting a bar specifically to **** on you later. when you discovered my lean to is when you started building your giant pclaim. maybe your just a blanket ******* to everyone and did not realize it was me, doesnt matter.

you seem to be "confused" why i like to throw shade in your general direction, i gave you an honest response. the fact you are now telliing lies about even our most basic of interactions can now be added to the list.

Surprise!
It had surely nothing to do with you when I decided to upp the pclaim, and only to a reasonable size, not like some friends of yours who has a 1m pclam and others close to that...

Now I actually remember.

It was when I was made aware of the draining exploit (yes, it is not an actual exploit, I know, but it damn well looks like one),
the one that allows you to drain defence while eating, whereas a town claim helps nothing in that regard and only a pclaim does.
That was the actual point and reason, and no, it had nothing at all to do with you.

Also scenting a bar to sell to me is like ... idk, everyone knows where I am, why would you even....oh well...
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses