who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
it didnt take "several weeks" we setup a town, then gone afk and attacked one day successfully, and that preparation was done because he sits there 24/7 with multiple alts and alert systems to respond even when sleeping because he has no life.

wasting my time? that guy just dropped scents on one of his main fighters making himself look like a food then furiously tries to cover the scents with amethysts, steel, lilypads and pclaim worth about 150k whatever you say doesnt change the face he is losing WAY more then we could ever do...

meanwhile its funny i am THE ONLY ONE doing something in terms of pvp and raiding you all hide in ur base or salvage abadoned bases, unless you actually start getting on my level please stop talking..

ok this endless wave of ***** is just getting ridiculous now, i was previously being tongue in cheek when i said i thought you were "genuinely retarded" as i just thought you were just stupid instead and that is fair game. but now i truly wonder if you have a disability of some sort and i refuse to lower myself to the level of making fun of a truly retarded person to harshly. when you get done slobbering on your shoes and can learn to stop mentioning me, interacting with me in game, messaging me, talking to me or about me ill stop whipping your ass. until then i will continue doing so but reduce my activity in these 20 page wastes of time where you post dead thief alt kukus laying in the middle of providence claiming it is my "titan" or posting videos apparently taken with some freebie **** program (that i still cant see btw) of you rowing across the ocean "chasing" your own delusions of grandeur.

everyone say yay for heffernan!

YAY HEFFERNAN YOU ARE SO GREAT AT THIS GAME MAN!

happy now?

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Qiresea wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zFsbUXp3k

god damn it quiressa that is NOT what heffernan needs to see/hear!!!!!
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby FulKain » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Taipion » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:34 pm

strpk0 wrote:
grapefruitv wrote:The best part of this thread is seeing heff and kuku getting along. <3

heff and kuku sitting on a lilypad
k i s s i n g

aaaawwwwwwww :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm

i won?
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Heffernan and Kuku are such a cute couple <3
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Taipion » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 pm

gorniksam wrote:i won?

Heff is 1 vote ahead right now...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Taipion wrote:
gorniksam wrote:i won?

Heff is 1 vote ahead right now...

seems nope, wonder what happens if we both win with same votes, does that mean we are BOTH gonna get loads of Executioners Masks from Darwoth chars?
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses