who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 am

yes, i am quite certain that you have no problem making complete fools of yourselves since you were already at the bottom of the barrel in that regard. naturally the siegebell you lost was worth far far more in time, effort and resources than a pile of naked borderstones i didnt bother to check ever was, in addition to the 18 and counting characters you have lost.

you are absolute jokes and i feel as though i am losing braincells every time i read the random assortment of letters produced when you roll your drooly faces across the keyboard.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 am

Darwoth wrote:you are absolute jokes and i feel as though i am losing braincells every time i read the random assortment of letters produced when you roll your drooly faces across the keyboard.

cant lose what ya aint got buddy...

remember guys, "Darwoth doesnt care" he cares so less he spend the whole night building dozends of brickwalls to secure a irrelevant base, just a example

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:19 am

ol ***** here thought he would sneak a free naked borderstone hit in on a handful (aka hundreds according to heffernan math) few exposed bstones at the bell i built a year ago to save his loser ass with after he was banned for 30 days on all his accounts for wall hopping in to kukus padvault (because he sucks, a few days later i killed her legit there) so he could have something to post about, sorry cockeater no more free lunches like you have gotten since birth.

thanks for the free upgrades btw, since they all came from salvaged **** out of your town :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:13 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaand ***** was just caught dropping scents on a brand new brickbasher (because he and his faction of morons ran out of characters since theyve all been killed :lol: :lol: :lol: ) trying to break the brickpost sitting on the murder scent so after he furiously rowed to town and got himself stocked some other bad joke in an admiral hat (probably kuku) rowed in circles trying to "prevent" me from getting scents on my own claim, then ran away when i started in their direction.

you morons are beyond comedy at this point. unfortunately for you ***** and your lack of ability to keep my name out of your mouth i have rediscovered the joy of ***** up people i cant stand, and im just getting started :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:, then ran away when i started in their direction.:

glad i recorded that for the first time of "me running away" ROFLMAO go eat your own poo you dirty liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em8gxAJWRwg

Last edited by Heffernan on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:32 pm

@Jc please check whether Darwoth is cheating and infact makes his cornerpost out of pure gold.
Thabks
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:35 pm

like everything else you "upload" it does not work and gives youtube errors, not that whatever heavily edited nonsense you threw up matters, you hauled ass on character 1 got stocked in town and you or whomever was on character two hauled ass everytime i started after you. after wasted my time for five minutes playing bumper boats i collected the scents and began tracking to the claim. you would not even stay close enough to get in combat :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:36 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:@Jc please check whether Darwoth is cheating and infact makes his cornerpost out of pure gold.
Thabks

not cheating just sitting there 24h 7days a week wasting his life in salem then when he gets owned twisting around his stories, he can be glad im alone and YET hes already running away wonder what would happen if i had more ppl...
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:46 pm

YOU LIVE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS GAME AND LIVE OFF OF THE BROKEN GERMAN WELFARE SYSTEM EATING GOVERNMENT CHEESE AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

until concord anyone who knows me at all knows i havent actively "played" in two years, i told you that you didnt want me to start doing so. you should have listened but to late now. continue eating dirt (soon for the 19th time!) while throwing up whatever edited ***** half of the internet cant see anyway.

besides, its the weekend. you losers always try to do your ***** when you can muster the most numbers and when you think im not around, it was painfully obvious all i had to do was check the relevant spots in the proper time window to catch you.

your just plain ol stupid, sorry for you :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:YOU LIVE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS GAME AND LIVE OFF OF THE BROKEN GERMAN WELFARE SYSTEM EATING GOVERNMENT CHEESE AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

until concord anyone who knows me at all knows i havent actively "played" in two years, i told you that you didnt want me to start doing so. you should have listened but to late now. continue eating dirt (soon for the 19th time!) while throwing up whatever edited ***** half of the internet cant see anyway.

besides, its the weekend. you losers always try to do your ***** when you can muster the most numbers and when you think im not around, it was painfully obvious all i had to do was check the relevant spots in the proper time window to catch you.

your just plain ol stupid, sorry for you :lol:

if you are to retarded to know how to watch a youtube video either throw away your Win95 Computer and get a better one or if its blocked pull down your Tinfoil hat learn that the earth isn't flat leave your Basement then its not my fault nor the othr ones

i have proven multiple times that you waste your life on salem 24/7 and that you are not a Treat to anyone you just sit here throw Words Words Words and more Words while i own you and you ran away peeing your pants for mommy to clean up.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses