who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 am

Darwoth wrote:

agreed.

but aside from your above self admission my entire ssue with you is you were a little turd about 2.5 years ago when i tried to do you a favor, i then informed you that were a jackass and like all the typical pissy pants western euro crybabies i have met you then whined about being "insulted"... with the truth.

you have repeatedly talked **** upon my country in a malicious way laughing at things like the deaths of my countrymen not the (intended) amusing way i do when i call you all soccerball kicking queers.

additionally you know nothing of which you speak a good majority of the time yet do so anyway and have have begun many of the trends that have been damaging the game for years with your ***** giant playerclaism were a product of your cowardice, and the entire game now runs an alarm bot thanks to you among those "other things" that you "didnt make" and "didnt sell" to further ***** **** up because you just suck that damn bad.

plus you threw my glass on the ground, broke it, laughed about it and called me a whitebread honkey cracker.

love how your crying about playerclaims but you have 1 urself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nosfirebird

Postby riolic » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am

He's specifically talking about one of the handful of 'superclaims' that cost upwards of 800k silver just to place.
riolic
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 am

Darwoth wrote:

agreed.

but aside from your above self admission my entire ssue with you is you were a little turd about 2.5 years ago when i tried to do you a favor, i then informed you that were a jackass and like all the typical pissy pants western euro crybabies i have met you then whined about being "insulted"... with the truth.

you have repeatedly talked **** upon my country in a malicious way laughing at things like the deaths of my countrymen not the (intended) amusing way i do when i call you all soccerball kicking queers.

additionally you know nothing of which you speak a good majority of the time yet do so anyway and have have begun many of the trends that have been damaging the game for years with your ***** giant playerclaism were a product of your cowardice, and the entire game now runs an alarm bot thanks to you among those "other things" that you "didnt make" and "didnt sell" to further ***** **** up because you just suck that damn bad.

plus you threw my glass on the ground, broke it, laughed about it and called me a whitebread honkey cracker.

You never tried to do me an actual favour, but then again all you say is lies so that fits in well.

Your mate Reviresco fell for my bait when I noticed a certain pattern in his writing and teased him with football (real football, not am.f-ball).
The rest is something you perceived as an opportunity to bash me, yet played just out as I had planned.
(Fun fact, I am no football fan at all, I merely utilized it at that point)

And yes my grandma (one of the 2, which are luckily both still alive and quite well for their age) actually has her birthday on september 11th,
and I am happy for every birthday I can celebrate with her, again, at that age, I won't take any single one of those for granted.
And you should feel ashamed for putting that up against me!

For the rest of you readers:
I was quite surprised when Heff stated in discord that his grandma has her birthday on that date, too,
so I added what coincidence that is and how mine has her bday on the same date.
Then Heff took this slightly out of context and d went full rage mode,
nothing else happened though.

All else is d with his usual lies, that are quite hard to actually read as all his posts consist to 99% of random and mostly unrelated insults,
which is why most people rarely even read his posts,
which is why he makes threads like these.
Last edited by Taipion on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 am

riolic wrote:He's specifically talking about one of the handful of 'superclaims' that cost upwards of 800k silver just to place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not mine, not even half of that, sorry
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:18 am

i have a player claim of a size that matches my town which i have kept paid for years, not one the size of a supergrid so that i could exploit free upkeep while making anyone other than myself KO on the claim under the broken mechanic before they got to the walls the way everyone else has done.

the fact i destroyed several million worth of player claims in towns that had more than enough wealth to have kept them paid indefinitely and were still active due to living turkeys/animals over the past few days is quite satisfying, the fact some of these locations had double steel walls and the like was just icing on the cake.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 am

nosfirebird wrote:btw disregard all of kuku's votes she logged through her alts and voted for herself

neaa, only 1 vote so far yet
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 am

Taipion wrote:You never tried to do me an actual favour, but then again all you say is lies so that fits in well.

you were a newb, looking for purity iron. highest on server openly available was approx 60% it was average priced for 200s a bar back then but no vendors had any. you were in town spamming for purity iron for hours each time i popped in. i decided to be nice and sell you a bar in the mid 80% range for the same price as the ****** vendor metal that you were "trying" to buy.

you then balked at me and tried to nickle and dime me to death, over a 200s bar of iron worth more than 5x what i was offering it to you for. these are the sort of things that piss me off.

i did not even know reviresco at that point, so "my mate" (we call them friends or buddies in merica, mates are something you have sex with) and whatever your talking about has nothing to do with **** except that he later told you he was the R in D.A.R.W.O.T.H. which you took and ran with.

you are a euro claeyt basically.
Darwoth

Postby gaxaro » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:35 am

Darwoth, would it be alright for you to post pictures of the attack on whoever wins the vote poll. Looks like it might be Heff.
gaxaro

Postby yuukki » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:37 am

Would feel wrong to vote for anyone besides Taipion in all honesty
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Hose » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:39 am

The H in "Darwoth" stands for "Hitler" so i am in "D.A.R.W.O.T.H" aswell.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses