who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:where are screens of?

remember he keeps 10.000.000 screens he just never posts one ¦]

i could post a few from the original days of heffernan later if you want since those are already put together laying on a drive somewhere, im sure folks would get an even larger chuckle than they have out of most of your failures.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Darwoth wrote:the materials i spent on steelwalls will be partially recovered, the amethysts not metal are what is of value there and i looted over 40 of them just from goodmans base alone

BS AF
another 20 from some russian base and i already had a large number of them myself as that has been what people primarily pay me with to summon bloodmoons for the past several years

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(unlike you, and your desperate pleas to have me waste hours of my time for some half assed "kuku poisoned my alt 6 months ago! it will leave a murder scent now if you make a bloodmoon!" (no, it wont which is why i told you to test on a different character so you would stfu and stop spamming me which you apparently never did).

still lolz at this tbh

essentially i "lose" an amethyst, (maybe two!)...
...im not a ***** idiot.

man, you are such an idiot

you can not count to 4 :?
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Heffernan wrote:lol he never "Dominated" anyone, he killed a few AFK Towns, won a server with nolifing it 24/7 after everyone quit from it, and then suddenly people got scared of him. glad i proved hes a nothing multiple times.

But the only town you have raided is is either dead or one made of only boundary stones and have lost several characters in the process. 20 according to him.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:lol he never "Dominated" anyone, he killed a few AFK Towns, won a server with nolifing it 24/7 after everyone quit from it, and then suddenly people got scared of him. glad i proved hes a nothing multiple times.

But the only town you have raided is is either dead or one made of only boundary stones and have lost several characters in the process. 20 according to him.

if you play saslem you could know how easy is to made a few bashers in summer ESPECIALLY With current fruit trees mechanics, just saying
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:33 pm

gorniksam wrote:if you play saslem you could know how easy is to made a few bashers in summer ESPECIALLY With current fruit trees mechanics, just saying

If you had a actual job or paid bills you would see that your time has value. The characters lost are not worthless esp if you didn't gain anything other than fantasy land forum posts. Characters aren't just instantly made. You had to put time in resources in them.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Dallane wrote:
gorniksam wrote:if you play saslem you could know how easy is to made a few bashers in summer ESPECIALLY With current fruit trees mechanics, just saying

If you had a actual job or paid bills you would see that your time has value. The characters lost are not worthless esp if you didn't gain anything other than fantasy land forum posts. Characters aren't just instantly made. You had to put time in resources in them.

but seriously, you are so clueless
those are valuable for you, but for heffernan those are not with a time he can spend at playing saslem
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:38 pm

gorniksam wrote:but seriously, you are so clueless
those are valuable for you, but for heffernan those are not with a time he can spend at playing saslem

I understand you both don't have a adult concept of time and money but they doesn't change the facts that characters no matter how easy to make do in fact have value. Saying that they don't is just wrong and makes you look retarded as all *****.

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:46 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the materials i spent on steelwalls will be partially recovered, the amethysts not metal are what is of value there and i looted over 40 of them just from goodmans base alone

BS AF
another 20 from some russian base and i already had a large number of them myself as that has been what people primarily pay me with to summon bloodmoons for the past several years

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(unlike you, and your desperate pleas to have me waste hours of my time for some half assed "kuku poisoned my alt 6 months ago! it will leave a murder scent now if you make a bloodmoon!" (no, it wont which is why i told you to test on a different character so you would stfu and stop spamming me which you apparently never did).

still lolz at this tbh

essentially i "lose" an amethyst, (maybe two!)...
...im not a ***** idiot.

man, you are such an idiot

you can not count to 4 :?

why do you insist on making me think negatively of you kuku? i used to think you were fairly intelligent and amusing, but of late i can not tell if you are actually stupid or just that eaten up with the need for acknowledgement?

all that hot air for what exactly?

i can count to four you dumb *****, you just apparently dont know what a 50% return is. if i get zero amethysts and nothing put a pile of turkey **** when i salvage them i could give a flying *****. the enemy dirtnapped 20 times. me none. that is what matters. everything else is a (bad) attempt at damage control.
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Dallane wrote: makes you look retarded as all *****.

Fellow asslicker, this goal was achieved years ago for them, don't diminish their accomplishments.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Dallane wrote: makes you look retarded as all *****.

Fellow asslicker, this goal was achieved years ago for them, don't diminish their accomplishments.

Yes my fellow asslicker. You are correct. Hail Darwoth

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses