who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Nikixos wrote:
Darwoth wrote:so she can feel important again and stop ***** up this one with more nonsense that is not worth reading more than a third of let alone replying to beyond this sentence.

You mean all your posts? because that's what i do to most of them :lol:

you mean i dont have an anime obsessed future chomo hanging on to my every word like the rest of the server? i am greatly saddened and offended by this. if only the rest of the imbeciles could be like you and keep my name out of their *****.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:quick, someone make a thread about kuku so she can feel important again and stop ***** up this one with more nonsense that is not worth reading more than a third of let alone replying to beyond this sentence.

raid or kill me, so you can made your first serious drama except ones you try to blame someone :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:quick, someone make a thread about kuku so she can feel important again and stop ***** up this one with more nonsense that is not worth reading more than a third of let alone replying to beyond this sentence.

raid or kill me, so you can made your first serious drama except ones you try to blame someone :lol:

dont worry im certain i will get to it sooner or later as i have a tendecy to do.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

dont worry im certain i will get to it sooner or later as i have a tendecy to do.

but in this year? cuz i waiting for this 2 years already so
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:38 pm

i took two years off after kicking your ass all over cagara falls where you sat in town whining about me "bullying" you after you talked a bunch of **** to give you enough time to be worth scalping, are you worth top slot yet?
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:59 pm

Darwoth wrote:i took two years off after kicking your ass all over cagara falls where you sat in town whining about me "bullying" you after you talked a bunch of **** to give you enough time to be worth scalping, are you worth top slot yet?

a town you attempted to raid for 2weeks and all you did was raided randoms noobs claims all around it
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:06 am

gee, im pretty sure the screenshots archived somewhere on this very forum show a quite different story!

we both know i flattened the entire town and looted several hundred k of ****. we both know i did not destroy the bell because it was not worth the multiple hours it would have taken to do so and there was little point.

yawn, worth top slot yet or are you still just powering blood/yellow like a retard and still lower in value than insiq was last year?
Last edited by Darwoth on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:07 am

Darwoth wrote:gee, im pretty sure the screenshots archived somewhere on this very forum show a quite different story!

we both know i flattened the entire town and looted several hundred k of ****. we both know i did not destroy the bell because it was not worth the multiple hours it would have taken to do so and there was little point.

yawn.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 am

it truly amazes me when people pretend something is not true when pictures of it have already been posted. you like the rest are a waste of time and energy to banter with, your all to stupid to even speak to me. so to the point. worth top slot yet?
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:20 am

Darwoth wrote:it truly amazes me when people pretend something is not true when pictures of it have already been posted. you like the rest are a waste of time and energy to banter with, your all to stupid to even speak to me. so to the point. worth top slot yet?

sadly you have to check it by own
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses