who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:this thread is so incredibly stupid it is amazing to me.

we begin with a bunch of morons incessantly starting **** and running their mouth to me for weeks on server 1 blah blah blah man look their so great they built a town in a ***** location next to a player claim (that they never had the ability to declaim which outlasted their town by a month :lol: )

so they all kick rocks off concord and look for the stupidest most irrelevant nothing i have on providence and hope im not watching it, they kill un wrapped borderstones and build a **** claim they fully knew i did not care about because i gave them PERMISSION to build their town to its authority size stating that very fact specificially when they asked just prior. it takes them a month and a half to "attack" an undefended nothing pile of borderstones, the second im bothering to do anything at all they die over twenty ***** times and loser their own **** :lol:

now we have retards from union country on the east coast pretending to be californians so they can **** worthless drivel out of the unwiped ******* growing out of the middle of their faces for absolutely no reason than to make noise in unison with other morons. you people are the stupidest most attention/approval desperate loser ***** i have ever met in any game i have ever played and are now simply an embarassment to even acknowledge. you got **** on, accomplished nothing and wasted months of your time all to do nothing at all but look dumber than ***** on not one but two servers.

good job :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Abandoned the claim and Emptied it out, what was the Pclaim to EDing it? Ask yourself why it lasted, or did u just want the return of silver it had. (That you wasted)
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Qiresea wrote:i got confused now. which one is more retarded? lazun or nosfirebird?

still you mary
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Qiresea wrote:i got confused now. which one is more retarded? lazun or nosfirebird?

Depends on what account lazun is posting on. As the duke he is chill and cool. As vlad he is a raging retard.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:22 pm

Dallane wrote:

As vlad he is a raging retard.

wait... a Darwoth Fanboi calls someone Raging Retard? oh myyyy
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:27 pm

battleslayer888 wrote:You Abandoned the claim and Emptied it out, what was the Pclaim to EDing it? Ask yourself why it lasted, or did u just want the return of silver it had.

i know you are really really reaaaaaaaaalllllly stupid and what not and just grasping wildly at the air in the hopes to have something to talk about but do try and comprehend that since i had a town placed like 12 hours after springvale dropped that it was "emptied out" long before you stupid ***** ever showed up and demanded via 45 - 60 minutes of continuous "lololol *****!!! *****! backseat *****! your dallane! *****! wheres dallane at *****!?!? ***** ***** *****! lol im claeyt! lol im alloin! lol im this guy and that guy" (from behind your walls when you outnumbered me by 3 or 4 to 1 :lol: ) like some kind of 12 year old retard that ate an entire bottle of ritalin during the course of his days course of lunch table mom joke warfare that i come beat the **** out of you on providence.

i have warned each of you repeatedly to keep my name out of your ***** or id ***** your **** up instead of simply responding to your stupidity as i have done so far, if you force me to actually waste my time on ***** on you beyond what i have already done you will not be pleased with the result.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:38 pm

Darwoth wrote: what i have already done you will not be pleased with the result.

so you mean when you invest more time into providence you will lose more then a top4 town? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 pm

if i invest time of any note into providence you will regret that i did far beyond the current 20+ to none kill ratio badge of laughing stock failure you currently have tattooed across your forehead.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:56 am

Darwoth wrote:GUYS I KILLED 20 2K SCALP TOONS AND LOST NOTHING BUT IM CRYING MY SOUL OUT CUZ I DIDNT LOSE NOTHIN I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I JUST DONT CARE man i hope they think i really dont care cuz im over here trying to hold back all the tears

dar its just pixels its ok to cry we all know ur in need of a hug. but im sorry to tell you repeating that you didnt lose nothing and that you dont care doesnt make it so.
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:07 am

Darwoth wrote:if i invest time of any note into providence you will regret that i did far beyond the current 20+ to none kill ratio badge of laughing stock failure you currently have tattooed across your forehead.

Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:28 am

I would say the only one retarded is you for ruining your own reputation. You remind me of Ephialtes, forever branded a coward and traitor.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses