who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:34 am

guess ill have to give you another year then unless you win the poll and so far everyone thinks heffernan is more important than kuku =(
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:48 am

man 1st everyone thinks jenny is hotter now everyone thinks heff should be taken out. Kuku can't catch a break :(
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:57 am

Dallane wrote:man 1st everyone thinks jenny is hotter now everyone thinks heff should be taken out. Kuku can't catch a break :(

shizuka and zodds wife to!

poor kuku, you will always be my special polish tard at least.
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 am

gorniksam wrote:some crap arts

when you will be running to save your life from darwoth, you will be using one of my "crap" animations btw. just saying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 am

Qiresea wrote:
gorniksam wrote:some crap arts

when you will be running to save your life from darwoth, you will be using one of my "crap" animations btw. just saying :lol: :lol: :lol:

will never happen unless kuku quits. lets see his only victory was winning popham that everyone quit on and he was welfared a ton of **** on it at the start sooooo ya id say he didnt win that all by himself he had loads of help.

like i said dar will never raid or kill any toons that actually matter unless they quit and a year later he just salvages in and claims victory :lol:

o and by the way fruit trees need chopped come on over
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:27 am

yeah darwoth sucks, ***** that guy. i guess the only question then is why an entire game has been unified against him for six years and have done nothing but get their assholes kicked inside out over and over again for all their efforts across 5 servers for that entire duration?

do you folks have any idea how absurd the difference in ability and efficiency is between me and you? i am one dude, until the past year i never received help for **** and now loyal, real people have been scouting, collecting doodads here and there etc. they are of great assistance to me and i make sure to tell them that often, through me they get to be part of the games bigger picture but even still all of the active combat and so on i have had to do solo. there are over 20 of you in one faction and in the games heyday i have gone up against MORE than that many at the same time muliple times usually walking away with at least one, usually several kills.

tell me flamingturd, what grand feats have you accomplished other than obsessing over me? if i send you a ***** pic will you be happy and cease attempts to ride my ********? at least until you are someone or have done something of any kind at all that warrants a response?
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 am

Darwoth wrote:yeah darwoth sucks, ***** that guy. i guess the only question then is why an entire game has been unified against him for six years and have done nothing but get their assholes kicked inside out over and over again for all their efforts across 5 servers for that entire duration?

do you folks have any idea how absurd the difference in ability and efficiency is between me and you? i am one dude, until the past year i never received help for **** and now loyal, real people have been scouting, collecting doodads here and there etc. they are of great assistance to me and i make sure to tell them that often, through me they get to be part of the games bigger picture but even still all of the active combat and so on i have had to do solo. there are over 20 of you in one faction and in the games heyday i have gone up against MORE than that many at the same time muliple times usually walking away with at least one, usually several kills.

tell me flamingturd, what grand feats have you accomplished other than obsessing over me? if i send you a ***** pic will you be happy and cease attempts to ride my ********? at least until you are someone or have done something of any kind at all that warrants a response?

sorry for hitting your popham nerve and telling everyone you got loads of welfare and you didnt do it alone. we took out your top1 town thats a pretty good opening salvo the rest to follow next winter (atleast for me im sure the others will keep attacking you).
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:59 am

you can say whatever you like as you always do, doesnt make it true. i made an itemized list of everything i received on this forum in one of the threads about popham from father latour, tulgarath and even jackhole the jackass (is that you btw?)

i got about 15 thorny refresher insp pots, a few thousand silver, father letours map, a sword, a canoe and a witch doll from latour and tulgarath along with descriptions of key players. nothing of note but drama and attempts at going behind my back came from the third party. within my first day i had found a cannon, taken over/repaired a dead town and within the week was blasting towns off the map getting everytghing else i needed.

to put in perspective how far ahead of the rest of you i was it was not until i collected all the **** for a t2 witch that the altar was even put in because the devs had forgot to plop it down. who "really" won jamestown then since i apparently did not win popham in spite of killing everyone on the server other than my single ally and came back with every single leaderboard slot but one? what about the last 3 years on providence? have i sucked then as well as the entire game circlejerks in a spiral around wondering what i am up to?

you avoided the question by the way, what have YOU done big guy? and WHY does it matter so badly to you what i have or havent done in salem anyway? are you my biggest fan? if i give in to your desires and send you a picture of my ***** will you slobber on it and stfu for a bit?
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:05 am

YOU HEAR THAT DARWOTH

WINTER

IS

COMING

next year tho not this winter
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 am

OH MAN I BET THIS GUY IS JOHN SNOW.

you know nothing john snow, well cept how to make a raging jackass of yourself in that you truly are in a class all to your own :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses