The Great Purge!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Great Purge!

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm

I got a single challenge for you Darworth, go 1 day without busting ur desperate depressing ego on the forums for once. That be the day you dominated your pride.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:04 am

battleslayer888 wrote:I got a single challenge for you Darworth, go 1 day without busting ur desperate depressing ego on the forums for once. That be the day you dominated your pride.

i realize you tried really really hard to sound smart here and golfclap the effort, but it just doesnt work for someone that fits the legal definition of retard. sorry for your condition =(

by all means continue to impress us all with sensationalism over piles of newb **** with copious amounts of cabbage and granite included of course.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 am

Dallane wrote:ARE YOU BEING RACIST OR SOMETHING?

oh man sorry my *****, reparations inc! just dont tell claeyt on me, he will tell me he is going to get his army of 650 pound lesbians to beat me up again.
Darwoth

Postby belgear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:52 am

Darwoth wrote:
Dallane wrote:ARE YOU BEING RACIST OR SOMETHING?

oh man sorry my *****, reparations inc! just dont tell claeyt on me, he will tell me he is going to get his army of 650 pound lesbians to beat me up again.
those lesbians are no joke. Friend of mine was knocked out cold for calling one a **** and rolling his eyes. (It was the eyeroll that did it. Eyerolls apparently infuriate them)
belgear
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses