The Great Purge!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The Great Purge!

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 pm

While noticing many bases decide not to pay the daily rent, we decided to come collect the tax rightfully due!

Lets skip the stories and go directly to the loot

First up shadow gate:
https://imgur.com/a/3dEuh <----- Any images failed to show up are here.

+Around 10k dryboard, oiled board, planed board put together. around 300 wrought.
Much much more, Id like to thank JC for this wonderful Update and surprise he has brought upon us today!
More pictures to come soon.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Re: The Great Purge!

Postby ceedat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 pm

still being kinda new here i seriously don't understand why someone would not have silver in the claim stone, it seems a very reasonably priced system....i am missing something, it gets much more expensive as you grow or something?
ceedat

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm

ceedat wrote:still being kinda new here i seriously don't understand why someone would not have silver in the claim stone, it seems a very reasonably priced system....i am missing something, it gets much more expensive as you grow or something?

Because before, their was no penalty for not having silver in the claims. It would function as it would with silver. And yes bigger the claim much much pricer it gets, upwards to around 3k silver a day for some larger towns.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby ceedat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:01 pm

between the loot shown and the rent quoted i realize how small i really am then :)
ceedat

Postby toddesloan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Nice score on the needles.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:01 am

oh boy
those scalps, what names on them?
gorniksam

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 am

gorniksam wrote:oh boy
those scalps, what names on them?

Only ones that stood out were Relemai and Image
Which I didnt see name, but some of those had murder on the scalp.
battleslayer888

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 am

oh god the newb is posting again pretending he is part of "a great purge" because he found a (******) town that was unpaid.

i dropped 17 towns today, killed 5 people, had 3 separate fights vs other groups also out scavenging and pulled in at least 7 - 10 mill worth of ****. but i didnt make a big post of wrought iron bars and a small number of unslotted artifices.

sand, leather and cabbage should probably not find its way into a "loot" screenshot for future reference since i know your new at this sort o thing.
Darwoth

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god the newb is posting again pretending he is part of "a great purge" because he found a (******) town that was unpaid.

i dropped 17 towns today, killed 5 people, had 3 separate fights vs other groups also out scavenging and pulled in at least 7 - 10 mill worth of ****. but i didnt make a big post of wrought iron bars and a small number of unslotted artifices.

sand, leather and cabbage should probably not find its way into a "loot" screenshot for future reference since i know your new at this sort o thing.

Darworth where you post,screen shot?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh god the newb is posting again pretending he is part of "a great purge" because he found a (******) town that was unpaid.

Darworth where you post,screen shot?

WAIT WAIT WAIT... are you calling the Big Snake Kong, Ruler over Nothing, Defeatr of Inactive Towns, killer of small alts a Lier?
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses