Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 am

LOL NOT THEM BUT NICE TRY RAGEWOTH CHARACTER DIDN"T MATTER EITHER WAY IT WASN"T REAL COMMUNISM
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 am

FOR REAL? AGAIN FOR THE TENTH TIME? OH MAN THAT MAKES ME SO SALTY!
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:25 am

nope was us dar we dont have your disorder grats you killed a 800 bile toon with a retarded mechanic that will be used against you as soon as you attempt to bash our walls. but we alrdy know you will never get around to it cuz your far 2 afraid.

:lol: you are highly active on prov you just wasted something like 24ish thousand on ed'ing and had to build 60ish flags and built more boundaries and walled them in but nah man keep pretending to be not active ingame :lol: ya arnt fooling anyone
Last edited by nosfirebird on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am

nosfirebird wrote:nope was us dar we dont have your disorder grats you killed a 800 bile toon with a retarded mechanic that will be used against you as soon as you attempt to bash our walls. but we alrdy know you will never get around to it cuz your far 2 afraid.

i hope he gets to see a doctor soon, his mental breakdown is getting serious.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 pm

the "broken mechanic" has existed since before anyone knew who you morons were and everyone else has managed just fine. when, not if i flatten your **** you will not be successful in TBCing me. and if tbc is ever removed you will just be dead that much faster as i will no longer need to use lower rung characters.

and yeah, it took me 34 hours a day to whip your asses all week, not the real number of log on for ten minutes, find scent, log off, log back in 8 hours later and **** on your face :lol:
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Darwoth wrote:the "broken mechanic" has existed since before anyone knew who you morons were and everyone else has managed just fine. when, not if i flatten your **** you will not be successful in TBCing me. and if tbc is ever removed you will just be dead that much faster as i will no longer need to use lower rung characters.

and yeah, it took me 34 hours a day to whip your asses all week, not the real number of log on for ten minutes, find scent, log off, log back in 8 hours later and **** on your face :lol:

bud only way your getting through our inner layers is if crits are changed all you can do is get into the outer layer and chop 30-50% fruit trees. and everyone says its a broken mechanic even yourself posted a year ago about tbc's. if tbc's wouldnt be a thing i would have been using my iron bashers and you wouldnt have a town anymore.

o and btw if your wanting to chop the fruit trees i can just open the door for ya i need some logs and they lag the hell outa my comp since jc extended render range
nosfirebird

Postby gorniksam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:nope was us dar we dont have your disorder grats you killed a 800 bile toon with a retarded mechanic that will be used against you as soon as you attempt to bash our walls. but we alrdy know you will never get around to it cuz your far 2 afraid.

i hope he gets to see a doctor soon, his mental breakdown is getting serious.

or performance in jerry springer show
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:18 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
bud only way your getting through our inner layers is if crits are changed all you can do is get into the outer layer and chop 30-50% fruit trees. and everyone says its a broken mechanic even yourself posted a year ago about tbc's. if tbc's wouldnt be a thing i would have been using my iron bashers and you wouldnt have a town anymore.

o and btw if your wanting to chop the fruit trees i can just open the door for ya i need some logs and they lag the hell outa my comp since jc extended render range

have you ever considered that i know a whole lot more about not just every single topic in the cosmos but also salem than you do? or that the reason i have not destroyed your ***** is because I AM THE ONE THAT SAVED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE you pathetic ungreatful cocksuckers? as i said i have not played the game other than to upkeep ***** in many years and the last thing you retards wanted was to antagonize me until i decided to play again. not only will i breach every layer of your town, destroy the town and run every last one of you toxic retards off the server with your tails between your legs, but when (not if) you try to switch towns and make a new one i will just destroy that one as well when located until you give up. enjoy pretending to feel important or whatever it is youve been trying to do with your endless worship, the forum charade will end soon enough.

edit sorry, i dont really read most of the **** you type so just noticed this......

nosfirebird wrote:and everyone says its a broken mechanic even yourself posted a year ago about tbc's. if tbc's wouldnt be a thing i would have been using my iron bashers and you wouldnt have a town anymore.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the above is absolutely hilarious for at least a dozen reasons. not the least of which is the idea of a moron who has never experienced crits before (and is now crying about them, while the rest of us have sucked it up and been successful anyway for years and the removal of makes no ***** to me since it would just mean you getting your ass kicked that much faster) pretending he even has much less a disposable "steelbasher", that he comprehends how to use properly or the notion id not just come out and do a single halberd swing killing said basher along with all the rest of you in 20 seconds. that is of course assuming i did something like go on vacation for 3 years straight giving you just enough time someone of your caliber would need to get past the shell :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI in all the raids, scents left and retards like yourselves ive killed i have yet to be successfully TBCed (maybe something like a thief i didnt pay attention to but prob not even that) in spite of several attempts. guess you just suck even worse than you already knew since you just got your factions entire expeditionary force slaughtered by forum posts and naked borderstones.
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Darwoth wrote: guess you just suck even worse than you already knew since you just got your factions entire expeditionary force slaughtered by forum posts and naked borderstones.

10/10 slaughter, would do again.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Darwoth wrote: guess you just suck even worse than you already knew since you just got your factions entire expeditionary force slaughtered by forum posts and naked borderstones.

10/10 slaughter, would do again.

does that mean that when i get annihilated by Darwoth (wich will never happen) i will be asslicking him like you?
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses