Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:52 am

Darwoth wrote:no that will come later when im actually playing on the server

you are du´elusional as always, maybe i should ask kuku and marp for help terraforming down your base ¦] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 am

you will be begging them and everyone else on the server long before i am done beating you like a rented mule.
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 am

Darwoth wrote:you will be begging them and everyone else on the server long before i am done beating you like a rented mule.

Ok I tried to stay out of this but I have to know. How many mules have you rented?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 am

Darwoth wrote:no that will come later when im actually playing on the server, playing against a long distance version of myself instead you "just" dirtnapped nine times, lost 6 weeks and many many times over the value of a bell and a cluster of borderstones instead :lol:

your mental disorder needs professional help. like ive said we havnt lost 6 weeks we havnt spent manytimes over what it costed to you make a 60k auth town. and you are on the server every single day running around checking if we are bashing you literally said you wake up in the middle of the night to check if we are bashing lol.
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:28 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Darwoth wrote:you will be begging them and everyone else on the server long before i am done beating you like a rented mule.

Ok I tried to stay out of this but I have to know. How many mules have you rented?

lots, but only for one of those new fangled mule beating workout vids
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:39 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:no that will come later when im actually playing on the server, playing against a long distance version of myself instead you "just" dirtnapped nine times, lost 6 weeks and many many times over the value of a bell and a cluster of borderstones instead :lol:

your mental disorder needs professional help. like ive said we havnt lost 6 weeks we havnt spent manytimes over what it costed to you make a 60k auth town. and you are on the server every single day running around checking if we are bashing you literally said you wake up in the middle of the night to check if we are bashing lol.

please provide a screenshot of my town at 60k authority at any point since it was built 4 years there dr freucktard, then please explain why not once did i bother over the three weeks it was **** claimed at zero authority to bother looking for it given its magnificent importance.

after that do explain how "losing" a "town" that cost me on average 1k a day in upkeep over what it provided, was a design hinderance, and cost you ten fold as it did me in resources and time, crippled your faction on concord when all of you left them hanging to worship me, all of you constantly sceaming and begging for my attention every day as though your life revolves around me and THEN on top of it all SOMEHOW dirtnapping on NINE DIFFERENT RAIDERS to UNPROTECTED BORDERSTONES on a server i am not playing on atm is a "win" for you to discuss for months :lol:

the more you try the more you just you know, rub salt in your own wounds and **** :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:09 am

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

please provide a screenshot of my town at 60k authority at any point since it was built 4 years there dr freucktard, then please explain why not once did i bother over the three weeks it was **** claimed at zero authority to bother looking for it given its magnificent importance.

after that do explain how "losing" a "town" that cost me on average 1k a day in upkeep over what it provided, was a design hinderance, and cost you ten fold as it did me in resources and time, crippled your faction on concord when all of you left them hanging to worship me, all of you constantly sceaming and begging for my attention every day as though your life revolves around me and THEN on top of it all SOMEHOW dirtnapping on NINE DIFFERENT RAIDERS to UNPROTECTED BORDERSTONES on a server i am not playing on atm is a "win" for you to discuss for months :lol:

the more you try the more you just you know, rub salt in your own wounds and **** :lol: :lol: :lol:

you got dropped on ur head 1 2 many times alrdy told you why we left conc and took you a year to build rubi but im done wasting my time posting on the thread even tho its funny af seeing you cry so hard.
nosfirebird

Postby riolic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 am

But... rubicon has been 50k+ auth since I started playing 2.5 years ago on providence... and the highest I ever saw it was 55k, :thinking: How does that equate to it taking a year? Is this some hyperbolic time chamber shenanigans or something? :lol:
riolic
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:01 am

riolic wrote:But... rubicon has been 50k+ auth since I started playing 2.5 years ago on providence... and the highest I ever saw it was 55k, :thinking: How does that equate to it taking a year? Is this some hyperbolic time chamber shenanigans or something? :lol:

OH LOOK ANOTHER DARWOTH ASS KISSER. LOOK HOW MAD THEY ARE CX
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:23 am

Dallane wrote:
OH LOOK ANOTHER DARWOTH ASS KISSER. LOOK HOW MAD THEY ARE CX

oh man i am SO MAD at all of this general SALTINESS i was forced to quell my rage by killing the tenth heffernan raider!

this one was slightly above the others in value, and as such worth a screenshot since they have been trying to keep it online/alive for the past several days.

just wait until i am actually playing there again instead of just taking 10 minute pot shots at you retards! heh heh ho ho heh
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses