Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

i cant tell if your trying to grasp as straws or just truly as stupid as you seem and as such i unfairly keep giving you the benefit of the doubt =/

"checking" a bell that takes an hour to run the circuit of is not the same as throwing worthless silver into a bell a few tiles away clownass. i have not checked said bell in a year and a half or longer, which is why you gaggle of morons were able to convince yourselves that you did something special after getting killed the first time "breaking in" to an unwatched and un protected stone hedge and every week since then with continued escalations in the battle of heffernans retards vs the afk borderstones.
Darwoth

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:i cant tell if your trying to grasp as straws or just truly as stupid as you seem and as such i unfairly keep giving you the benefit of the doubt =/

"checking" a bell that takes an hour to run the circuit of is not the same as throwing worthless silver into a bell a few tiles away clownass. i have not checked said bell in a year and a half or longer, which is why you gaggle of morons were able to convince yourselves that you did something special after getting killed the first time "breaking in" to an unwatched and un protected stone hedge and every week since then with continued escalations in the battle of heffernans retards vs the afk borderstones.

i know your slow but you have to understand that your rubi townbell is no more. you lost a year of work for the price of a few worthless bashers we dont have to smash your rubi boundaries YOU have to!
nosfirebird

Postby belgear » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:43 pm

He set Rubicon up overnight basically when we were ***** him like 3 years ago
belgear
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:45 pm

belgear wrote:He set Rubicon up overnight basically when we were ***** him like 3 years ago

This.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:17 pm

You know the commies are losing bad on concord when they get rock hard at break down a single brick wall to kill a townbell.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 pm

since this thread is far to stupid for screencaps ill just point out that three of four retards from this morning are already dead (2500 - 3100 scalp, the best they have ever managed to field) with the fourth hiding at heffernans town waiting for the notice to go faceplant into the executioner.

as was pointed out, rubicon was a defense structure that was thrown up very spur of the moment over three years ago, there was less than nothing "lost" since it was a bell and borderstones that work stopped on before you started playing the game :lol: , it served its role years ago and it has long since been obsolete and stopped being useful.

you morons spending a month to repeatedly get killed, post about it and look stupid numerous times in your fight against borderstones on a server im not active on however is a special kind of dumb and the fact these pleas for attention happen every single weekend has proven to me just how desperate the peanut gallery is for "something" to talk about.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:31 pm

LOL **** LOOK HOW MAD DARWOTH IS *****
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby grapefruitv » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:37 pm

grapefruitv

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Dallane wrote:LOL **** LOOK HOW MAD DARWOTH IS *****

grapefruitv wrote:Image

:lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses