Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Message to the Snake-King

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Hello Dear Readers

Today well show you a wonderful story about Rage, Bitterness and Destruction.

the so Called "Snake-King" Mr Darwoth decided to be stupid, Friends of me Build a base at the Madness Statue on Concord. they got visit by a Mad Darwoth who invested 10k+ silver to make a base right next to it, stupidly without townbell like he is, and he raged at them to immediately take down the base or regret it on providence, this behavior is absolutely unacceptable coming up with his retarded recent behaviour on Providence

Darwoth once helped me as minion by getting rid of Kukus main Fighter, so i helped him every now and then with infos about KKK and kuku, he then promised me he would attack kuku "soon" but a year later nothing happened, he also proceeded to sell me castrated animals wich just highens his crimes

so due to all these facts AND him then threatening me on providence by throwing poopclaims and TbF i had enough of this mongoloid who thins hes the best because he won a empty server.

we broke his ****** stonewall and boundaries, and a Town has been Constructed on Darwoths Feets to punish him, lets see what he thinks...

reminds me of this guy

so since i remember the last time i tried to sieg Darwoth he build around me so i couldnt secure a TbF, but lets start again better prepared shall we?

now we only need to let the TbF up a few days or weeks and see the right moment... hmm.... what could be the biggest Festivities for a Redneck American hmm... right.. the Superbowl!!!!

so lets get rid of that shall we?

so therefor Ladies and Gentleman.... and Kuku..... Please Say Goodbye to Rubicon (once top2 town before it was poopclaimed and has around 500 boundaries over a large portion of the map)

we promptly moved up to his main base and decided to crap that down too, but it seems the Hungover from FastFood and Bud Light ran off and the Snake King logged in for his usual Nolife nonsense

we still managed to get trough his First Splitrail, Second Splitrail, Stone and Plank, then he noticed us started Raging like mad throwing around TbC and Stocking some of us while the others continued to remove 100s of Boundary Stones from Darwothville the Seat of the so called Snake-King

but do no fear we do not mean permanent harm, there's a simple way to end this and get yourself out of your dilemma by simply accepting our Terms

TErms Asked:
1.000.000silver
3 Popham Whips
2 Popham Masks

and he Hostilities will Cease.

you see? no one is Immortal not even the so called "Snake-King" who has all his powers for winning a server 4-5 years ago and then a dead expedition with noone playing, and then people getting scared of these old sayings, we proved them wrong.
Heffernan

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:12 pm

im not even wasting my time reading much less replying to this incoherent **** for the fourth week in a row.

to summarize heffernan once again wasted a week of his life attacking empty borderstones on a server im not on getting **** on anyway making himself look stupid and getting killed like usual. this of course means he needed to make a post seeking attention as when you have down syndrome and drool on yourself any attention is good. it has now been a month of battle against unattended and unprotected borderstones, the master tactictian heffernan has only been killed four times so far in this campaign so an update was apparently due.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Darwoth wrote:im not even wasting my time reading much less replying to this incoherent **** for the fourth week in a row.

to summarize heffernan once again wasted a week of his life attacking empty borderstones on a server im not on getting **** on anyway making himself look stupid and getting killed like usual. this of course means he needed to make a post seeking attention as when you have down syndrome and drool on yourself any attention is good. it has now been a month of battle against unattended and unprotected borderstones, the master tactictian heffernan has only been killed four times so far in this campaign so an update was apparently due.

suddenly Wall of text of Rage and Bitterness also i have not once died yet on providence even on any char for months (exept 200bile criminals by stocks or 2 low stonebashers at the beginning) so keep spreading your poop noone believes.
Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:im not even wasting my time reading much less replying to this incoherent **** for the fourth week in a row.

you gotta calm down there you said in your own post you arnt replying but your replying by typing that message and you do care about it since you are checking in on it every day. if you didnt care you wouldnt be waking up at 4am to check your base
and it wasnt a week it was 4ish hours
Last edited by nosfirebird on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:21 pm

you are a moron, you do nothing but throw corpses at everyone around you then attempt to talk **** for getting their feet dirty walking over your carcasses.

i know it is completely impossible for you to comprehend since you have been trying in vain for over a month to ride my sack. once again though. nobody cares. you are irrelevant and are not even a minor annoyance at this point. you will be snuffed out at my convenience when i return and spend time on you. until then you can continue to make an idiot of yourself. nothing you have done is important enough to warrant more of my time than that which i expend elsewhere drying my rabbit skins or farming brains on concord.
Darwoth

Postby Nikixos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:22 pm

lmao nice
dw why do you rage? you lost a town you call worthless yet i see your butthurt from mx city :lol:
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:you are a moron, you do nothing but throw corpses at everyone around you then attempt to talk **** for getting their feet dirty walking over your carcasses.

i know it is completely impossible for you to comprehend since you have been trying in vain for over a month to ride my sack. once again though. nobody cares. you are irrelevant and are not even a minor annoyance at this point. you will be snuffed out at my convenience when i return and spend time on you. until then you can continue to make an idiot of yourself. nothing you have done is important enough to warrant more of my time than that which i expend elsewhere drying my rabbit skins or farming brains on concord.

dis salty rage getting good up in here
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:you are a moron, you do nothing but throw corpses at everyone around you then attempt to talk **** for getting their feet dirty walking over your carcasses.

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

four morons have now wasted hundreds of thousands, lost numerous low end characters, lost all their efforts on concord, spent every waking hour worshipping me while looking for a pat on the head from the drool soaked retards of the forum community and have now once again killed themselves on another family value pack of characters by taking the 8500s of bait i left there for the past three weeks for said purpose. meanwhile i have spent a grand total of about an hour and a half over the past month simply killing you. yeah, i suck :lol:

your forum posts consume more of my time in telling you that your retarded than all of your in game efforts combined :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:four morons have now wasted hundreds of thousands, lost numerous low end characters, lost all their efforts on concord, spent every waking hour worshipping me looking for a pat on the head from the drool soaked retard of the forum community and have now once again killed themselves on another family value pack of characters by taking the 8500s of bait i left there for the past three weeks for said purpose. meanwhile i have spent about a grand total of an hour and a half over the past month simply killing you. yeah, i suck :lol:

your forum posts consume more of my time in telling you that your retarded than all of your in game efforts combined :lol:

Pro Tip: if you want to make people believe "you dont care" then stop with all the Rageposts.

my Offer Stands.
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses